Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Bluetooth

Nephissa   

I recently went to a Somali restaurant and noticed that almost every guy in there was wearing a Blue Tooth [you know the cell phone thing that you wear on your ear]. Most of em walked in wearing their earpiece like it's an accesory. Trying to look cool and important like they might get that make or break call at any moment and cut business deals while pulling a goat leg.

Maybe I am behind the times, but I thought this was very shallow. I would be understanding if these men were Doctors or some profession where they needed to be on alert, but that wasn't the case. Poor men! Do they still think a cell phone is a status symbol? Xaggee la joogaa?

nuune   

lol@Nephys, waxbaad aragtey wallee, kii caadiga ahaa ee cell phoneka ayaaba dhib nagu hayo qaadistiisa, ma dhagahaan wax suri karaa Ilaah baa ilahee.

Their ears needs to be cut, then again they will use their noses to hang da bluetooth

Baluug   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I recently went to a Somali restaurant and noticed that almost every guy in there was wearing a Blue Tooth [you know the cell phone thing that you wear on your ear]. Most of em walked in wearing their earpiece like it's an accesory. Trying to look cool and important like they might get that make or break call at any moment and cut business deals while pulling a goat leg.

Maybe I am behind the times, but I thought this was very shallow. I would be understanding if these men were Doctors or some profession where they needed to be on alert, but that wasn't the case. Poor men! Do they still think a cell phone is a status symbol? Xaggee la joogaa?

They're probably calling each other from across the table with those headsets too. :D Hey come on now, they might be doctors, doctors have to eat too, ya know icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, WTF is that? :D That reminds me of the picture of the ghetto headset with the cellphone held to the guy's ear with an elastic band :D

Ibtisam   

Nepthy, maybe they drive, and it makes it easier for them to drive and .... and they forgot to take it off while they eat. :D Adigu faaduul baadinasa

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Just change the radio into a cell phone, yo

s u walk round hargeysa like that, soulja?