Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

GIRLS HOW ABOUT IF YOU COVER UP?

Macalin   

this X-palya is sinning BIG time.

he needs to repent from his sins.

sxb rethink,

dude.get a grip ight..you are soo lost.

but its ur life and me is not part of it.

X.Playa   

Jawahir said:okay listen judiasim is a religion all jews are arabs by ethinicty but jews by religion there are arab jews, arab christians, arab muslims. Its an ethinicity and not a religion to be arab. "

so cute but so confused, butterfly let me deal with the real pros, iam waiting for Xaaji Taqwa, I and him know where the ball at, the rest of you just keep parying to..Mohamed..

Hibo   

:eek:

War Ku Sali Nabiga. (SCW) Even kufaars do it out of respect. Nonetheless a muslim convert or Somali atheist Subhana laah.

:eek:

Salamu Alaikum,

This portion of my e-mail is in reply to the one who calls himself x-playa. My dear Sir, I don't want you to view me as an opponent rather I prefer you to see me as a well-wisher merely offering some advice. Women are commanded to cover all the parts of the body except face and hands. They have no choice in this matter it is either follow it and please Allah or don't follow it and risk punishment. Therefore, the comments you made regading niqaab and hijaab are uncalled for and it seems that there is a confusion on your part regarding the functions that these garments fulfill. They are covering parts of the body forbidden to be disclosed in public. However, many men including myself have to lower the gaze but when women uncover prts of their bodies as they are encouraging men to look at them and obviously this is satan's handiwork.

Secondly, you utter that "Somali women never used to cover themselves in Somalia." Well as I did not grow up in Somalia, I can't make much comments here. But one thing I have observed is that in many western countries Somali girls are beginning to cover modestly and this figure is set to increase as many women are coming back to the right path. Also, assuming you were right, will you simply legislate from your own desires that women should not cover just because somali women don't (God Forbid). In other words, if a group of people who somthing that is bad will you simply follow them. When analysing this kind of topic one must seperate between Somali culture and what you are commanded to do (Islam).

Finally, I hope my Muslim Somali sisters who do not cover themselves properly receive as much Islamic education as possible so they can understand why they have to cover themselves and that their hearts can be softened and open to Allah's guidance and put into practise these perfect principles from the One Above. And would love to remind them that they should sumbit to the One Above and by doing they shall be successful in this life and in the hear-after Insha ALLAH. We are promised eternal happiness if we submit and we gain peace of mind in that we know what to do (Follow Islam) and where we are going to after death (Judgement Day). Remember, the delights awaiting for the dwellers of Jannah: Gardens which rivers flow and given everything your heart desires and can never imagine. Imagine this, is it worth spoiling your hear-after for this temporary life.......

W Salaam

P.S. This is not a preaching but sincere reminder for all of us.

Take Care Bros and Sis's keep up the struggle

mataan   

Asalaamu Alaikum;

Subhan Allah; this is beyond belief :mad: :mad:

a word of advice to brother x.playa:

if i was you i would repent to allah, cos u r in a deep deep danbi right now

brother your hatered towards arabs is taking you away from the Deen ul Islam. You seem to be so anti-arab. Even our great grandfathers who knew nothing about Islam wouldnt agree with your comments, in fact if they were alive today they would have called you 'gaal'. i am assuming that you have knowledgde about islam. As you know Allah revealved the beutiful religion of Islam through Prophet Mohamed (PBBUH) in the Arabic language, we cannot complain about this, Hating Arabs means hating prophet Muhammed (PBBUH) so if you are prepared to do that go ahead cos at the end of the day it is ur life, not anybody elses. All we want is to save you from the hell fire and thats why so many brothers and sisters are giving you advice.

PS: You know that beautiful flag beside your nick has 'Laa Ilaaha Illa Laahu Muxamadu Rasuulu Laah' in Arabic written on it, you telling me you gona peel that off as well huh!

Just few ayats about hijaab, I urge you to read Surat Nuur, a friend of mine recommended me to read that Surah and Walahi it taught me a lot!!

33:59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful

24:31 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss

Wasalaam

Blessed   

People X.Playa is a gaal by admition, I don't think we should be to horrofied with his view about our Islam. Just clarifying that!

In saying that, I think he did make some good points, i agree with what his says on the style of hijaab it doesn't have to look like that of the arabs, we have our own traditional clothing as long as they conform to the islamic rules of hijaab, it fine. Also, certain styles of hijaab, i.e the Cabaayah and Niqaab worn is Saudi Arabia and the khaliij states are more cultural then Islamic. one aloso notices that its the Saudi sheikhs that emphasise the iportance of niqaab, in fact they make it compulsory. Xplaya also made an interesting point that some men use Hijaab to oppress women, we know that this happens in nations like Saudi arabia (quite disgusting if U asked me). Anyways, similarely, the brother came in here dictating to sisters to wear hijaab cos he prefers hijaabi women. Doesn't that contrdict the whole notion of hijaab.

To the pro-hijaab brothers,

If only you've used a different approach. I think ya'll should leave this with the sisters! Ilhaam, Petit, Rahiima where U at?

To the anti-hijaab sisters,

Allah has ordered us to wear hijaab and we should honour him by obeying his comands. i don't agree with the brothers tacky excuse but that doesn't change the fact that wearing hijaab is an obligatory act of worship. Allah ordered muslim women to cover their bodies so that they are recognised and respected. i don't know about yous but I would much rather be respected and treated as a muslim women who has more to offer the world then good looks.... the hijaab allows you to do that. I've recently started wearing my head scarf (proberly) and walaahi you can never imagine the amount of respsect you get, people actually want hear what you gota say. Anyways, its upto you wether you wear it or not.... but, if you do I would advice you to do it for the right reasons (not the stupid ones used by the brothers) and to read up on it!

Hijaab is more of an attitude then a dress code... I know alot of non-hijaabi sisters who respect themselves and some hijaabis who don't even comprehend the concept. I don't see the point in covering up if you don't have the attitude!

Hope that makes sense.

Salaaaaaams

WILDCAT   

^^ Makes perfect sense Ameenah...as always smile.gif

Appreciate the non-confrontational approach to stating your views too...something to work on for some.

---------

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my cage.

Lefty   

Those of you who said "Hating Arabs means hating prophet Muhammed (PBBUH) " are deadly wrong.

Don't complicate two different things.

Just because we share a religion with Arab people doesn't mean we have to kiss their asses by any means. We can dislike each other as different people at the same share a religion but our differences have nothing to do with the religion of ISlam. Besides if some of you meant lowering yourselves or given more credit current Arab people in reason for the religion of Islam originated from them, then where's the part saying "all muslims are equal". Having said that, if one individual Muslim other than Arab ethnicity opposes the current Arab people or dislike them at all doesn't mean he's against the religion of Islam.

There's nothing wrong with our cultural dress codes. We should stick with it instead of copying others. Also, We should use our Somali names such as Warsame, Guuleed, and etc more and more.

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

With all due respect, I think Mujahid N Ameenah said it all. Jazaakulaahu Kheyrun 4 the method u chose to address this delicate issue.

Said that, I blv it's wise to stop the debate at this point since it's clear that there 's nothing else to add N let everyone make their own path; hopefully the right one. (my humble opinion)

May Allah guide all of US to the right path insha'allah..... (Amiin)

X.Playa   

The problem with the Somalis is that they confuse Islam with Arabs. Any one who can read the various pre-Islamic Arab literature can notice how so much of Arab culture was adopted subsequently by the Muslim Arabs.

Now, some of my naive people argue here that the "Xijaab" was ordered by god for all Muslim women, but the so called Xijaab in Arabic and the meaning of it by Somalis are 2 different things. The real Xijaab which was adopted by the Arabs is that of their culture before Islam , and there is no different between "Jilbaab" or "Burqa" and Islamic Xijaab.

The Arabs had the habit of covering their women long before there was Islam, the Bedouin Arabs were fanatical when it comes to the dealing with their women, the concept of "honor" or as it called by Arabs " Caar" is among their most cherished rituals so much that when an Arab begot a female child his face darkened in embarrassment and he secretly took her to the desert and buried her life. Cumar Ibnu Khadaab stated that there is 2 things I use to do before Islam that makes me cry once and the other makes me laugh.

The one that makes me cry is that I have taken my young 1 day old daughter and buried her life while she was flicking my long beard brushing the dust out of it, while I was digging her own grave.

The other that makes me laugh today is that I use to have an idol that I made out of dates and once iam done praying to it I use to eat a junks of it.

The pre-Islamic Arabs were the worst misogynist that humanity ever produced , no race of humanity pre-occupied themselves with guarding the private parts of women and limiting their sexuality to the exterem then the Arabs given their sociological attitude that was popular before Islam.

33:59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful

Now this Sura spoke to the prophets and his 9 wives, and god have never cared to explained to Mohmaed what covering was , as it was obviously known even before Islam. For Mohamed and the Arabs covering women was not an alien habit, had it been god's order and a new thing god would have explained to the Arabs what he meant by covering up. Mohamed ordered his wives to cover up, not with the Somali style Xijaab where the hair is only covered but a Burqa or Jilbaab where only their eyes can be seen , just like modern days Saudi women or modern days Taliban version.

Its naive from these illiterate Somalis to assume their version of Xijaab is what the Arabs practiced , what is in the Quran is a Burqa not a fancy hair cover, the Islamic Xijaab isn't the somali version , Islamix Xijaab is the Burqa the pre-Islamic Arab customs. So when ever iam talking about Xijaab I don't mean the useless Somali version where lazy Somali girls instead of combing their hairs they cover it up , its rather a fashion excuse for lazy Somali women who are to sloppy to maintain and comb. their hair.

Furthermore, the Sura above was directed to Mohamad's wives, and it was never adopted by the rest of Muslims form various cultures including some liberated Arabs till after the death of Mohamed during the period of Cumar Ibnu Khadaab the second khalifa , he brought variouse reformes including ordering all Muslim women to adopt "Burqa" and odering another 20 flogges to be added to the prescribed 60 for drinking alcohol total equaling 80. It was various reforms that Cumar brought.

Now one should ask what was so special about the 9 wives of the prophet in exclusion to 99.999% of Muslim women, was their sin greater then others or why would god cater or care about Mohamad's house, isn't the Quran for all and not Mohamed alone, the answer was simple given the numbers of Mohamad's various wives , it takes a hell of time guarding 9 wives, and it was nothing other then Mohamed's wish that "god" catered for in Surat Al-Nuur. Mohamed as any other male was prone to jealousy given the huge numbers of his wives, and that isn't a secret at all. So much that when a cousin of one of the wives of Mohamed came to visit his cousin and came to Mohammad's's house and asked for Mohamed refused to let him see his cousin, and the man was made so much that he told Mohamed , you are an old man and you will die soon and I will see my cousin sooner or later and even marry her if I wish. Mohamed was so infuriated in a fit of jealousy so much that of course a Sura came down conveying his wishes stating that " the wives of prophet are not allowed to remarry again after the prophet death" of course it doesn't take much guessing who the Quraan was catering for. Why are they not allwoed to re-marry??? of course the fanatics would argue they are the wives of "Holliest Man" so what , does that mean these women didn't have the natural feelings of other women for a male mate.

"Gaal" is a word these days is abused and misused, Islam is nothing but a religion and to say its an absolute truth is ridicules, every nation has its own religious faith and non of them claim any sort of absolutism, its only the arrogant Islamist that claim their religion is out of the lips of God.

It's the absolutism that really needs to be fought, Islam must be question, its rationality should be scaled and weighted , the image of hell and heaven is to much of sacred tactics that was used during early times of Islam. For instance when Mohamed was in Mecca subtle compromising Sura's were brought down , most Maccan Sura's are compromising and conciliatory, let see this one "

"there is no compulsion if religion" is a line in a Maccan Sura, but then when Mohamed left to Medina and was more powerful Medina suras that are harsh and uncompromising came down to him, when Muslims were lead to wars in Medina, the fire and hell of god got hotter and hotter and the rewards of heaven got more tempting, it was pure scare tactics, Mohamed the meek in Mecca whom Abujahal stepped in his neck with his own shoes was now uncompromising so much that he ordered the execution of 300 Jews in Medina and confiscated their property and sold their women and children as slaves. Its all in his biography.

I hope as Somalis get more educated they will catch up to the rest of Muslims and combat this Arab cultural imperialism, yes Arab have used Islam to subjugate various races of Muslims to the point where are today my naive Somalis would rather name their sons and daughters Khaalid and Amina as though these names are Islamic.

Consider this Amina was the mother of Mohamed and she died when he was a child, and she worshiped idols till her death , so is her name Islamic or Arab, since she died long before there was thing called Islam. Consider Khaalid , the commander of Quarayshiyaat that defeated Mohamed's force during the battle of Uxud, why his name is considered Islamic, given when he was named there was nothing called Islam, have you ever heared of an Arab that have changed his Name after he was converted by Mohamed... never...there names were only standarized for us , Abu Sufyaan, Cumar, Abubakr, even the much praised Abdu"Allh was the name of Moahamed's father who died as "Gaal" don't assume "Allah" meant the same Allaha that is refereed to today , Allah to most Arabs before in Islam was the Moon God, the Moon God of pre-Islamic Arabs was given a new face lift in the Quraan a well designed cultural imperialism, the only needed conditions are:

1- Never allow people to question Islam.

2- When they doubt, make heaven more rewarding and attractive and make hell hotter and meaner, to quell their rational.

It's the absolutism that I will continue to fight, no Arabs or Jews will enslave us because we are too intoxicated by their faith. Long before there was Islam we were somalis, and long after Islam is gone we will still be somalis, and the world sees us as Somalis first then Muslims second or third..period.

Our own interest as people and survival is at stake all for the benefit of an alien Arabic creed and we are heading to death and extinction like a blind goat that is led to here slaughter chewing her cud.

Rahima   

Brothers and sisters, namely Taqwa & Ameenah, don't bother with this guy X-playa. I was going to say earlier on he is nothing but a kafir but i thought i'd let him expose himself as he always does. I think its obvious now what he is, a disbeliever, and a filthy one at that. He has no respect for our blessed prophet or this great religion of ours, he seems to be suffering from Arabphobia. May Allah guide him or break his back.

X-Playa, save it.

X.Playa   

"May Allah guide him or break his back."

Waalaahi Dameer Carbi wadato ayaa ifka ugu daran, hadii la dhirbaaxana oo runtu loo sheego , Gaal iyo niic maac ayey la soo boodayaan, hadii fahara laga qaadana waxay doonayaan inay umada ilaahay gacmaha korta iyo dhagax ku dilan.

Waaba sidii odeygii yidhi "Hadaanu hadalno waa af salax ku dhag, hadaanu aamusnana Ilaahay sidaa adhiga ka deyn maayo"

If you fanatic don't stop shoving your relgion and faith on the throat of other humans and claim you have the right religion and make it an absolute thing so much that it becomaes a dogma beyond the scale of rational then count on one thing , that i will continue to slapp facts and rational and reality on your lot till you learn to behave and leave others to their faith.

Islam is a religion and its between god and his creature if the Islamist wants to chope hands and flogge people around and then cry why we are hated and backward , you can't have it your way, why is it only Islam seem to want to enforce their greasy Arab creed on every humanbeing on the face of the earth?????? i have never seen a christain that would call me "filthy" or "Gaal" by refusing to adopt his Jews veriosn of God , why iam being called "flithy" and "may god break his back" because i refused to tak as an absolute the Arab version....... Jaahiliin fooqal al Jaahiliin,

Look at India 100's of faith, each worshiping his own without one super-imposing his creed on the other, look at the USA and Europe where even they have allowed Muslims into their country and left them to freely worship and spread their faith.

Only among Muslim nation does misshonary actvity are banned as though they are unsure of their faith, one time they say its 100% perfecy and yet they are willing to excute 19 year old white women for spreading Christainty, what a sub-human ignorant peiece of mucus these islamist are....

No wonder the entire race of humanity is disguseted by Muslims, they are the most backward religous faith on earth

Rahima   

I thought i told you to save it. Look kid, I called you filthy not because of your belief (a bit slow are we?) but rather you lack morals and respect for the rights of other human beings. I wouldn't dare to call a person filthy simply because of their belief, that is between them and God. I have morals and respect for others.

Anyway We Muslims rest our case. You've just proven yourself to be the kafir you seem to hide, but am glad you finally admit it here.

Case closed.

May Allah guide you or break your back (how irritated are you now? ) ,lol.

Buubto   

Mataan afkaaga caano lagu qabay, what I was going to say u said it all so no need repetition.

X Player :mad: :mad: redface.gif :eek:

Subxaana laah, Laa Ilaha Ila Laah. I got one thing to say to u, today u r full of energy think u have the power of ur life, u could do whatever u want. "4.111 And if anyone earns sin. he earns it against his own soul: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom" Every single word u say angle on ur left shoulder is writing down. Whether u joking around or serious that angle is writing down & it will confronted to u on the day of judgment “2.281 And fear the Day when ye shall be brought back to Allah. Then shall every soul be paid what it earned, and none shall be dealt with unjustly.”

As for the topic I believe the ayah that Allah orded us (females) to cover “33:59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful”. I ware hijab & certainly I don’t ware it for any human beings sake I ware it cuz I fare Allah. As for the one’s spoke about the niyah whoever fears Allah will never disappoint him. “2.112 Nay,-whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” As for the one’s ware it to gain good name & respect for themselves & not for Allah sake. That is b/w them & Allah, as he watching us every move we make. “3.30 On the Day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you (to fear) Him. And Allah is full of kindness to those that serve Him."

I strongly believe that a woman's code of dress is a prelude to her level of Imaan. It's wrong to judge people on face value and I accept that, but when I see, lets say a Somali lady, walking along the street dressed head to toe in Western attire ( tight hipster jeans, no hijaab and full make-up...her objective is clear--To ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE GENDER, though, she'll argue that she is looking good for no one but herself...yeah right darlin'!) I can't help but feel a combination of pity and responsibility, part of me wants to move as far away from this unscrupulous person, because even though I'm dressed modestly, I feel a deep sense of shame as though I'm walking around naked myself, but then, my conscience eats at me to speak with her even if to briefly inform her that a new Islamic shop has opened in the area and that it sells books and tapes as well as clothing.....a subtle way to get the message across.

Those girls' who do not respect Allah(SWT) don't respect anyone.