Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Goodbye SOL Nomads and thank you for a time well spent.

Juxa   

why are u going young man? where u going? with whom you going?

why does everyone leave? how hard can it be 5minute aa SOL soo gashid.

bilaa caleek, why does everyone leave?

moma juxa mompling, something lafahmayn.

darman, t-care, hortaada qeer, gadaashaada qeer, duulkasta oo aragto cabdi-indho-la alaha kaaga dhigo, meaning, may u succeed this dunyaa and the aakhira as well.

macsalaama

posted by dawaco

Alas, the one eyed nomad is departing from our midst..I'm sure many will remember ur antics and chuckle whenever they see a silly pic once posted by you.

CIMRI DHAMAADEY CEEB LAGUMA SAGOOTIYO ......dawaco quruxleey(see caqli ma dhihin) waxba ha xanaaqin in aan maahmaah daas isticmaalo lee ku soo quote gareeyey. :D .loool

Darmanoow walaal ilaahey waxaan kaaga baryeeynaa in uu albaabkas ta kuu furo...Waxaad qabatid kula qabto.. Gaal iyo islaamba buris kuula soo dhaco oo waxaad rabtid kaa siiyo.....balo naga bayooo balaayo naga haaay....best luck my dear brother

asxantu

I don’t see why cats have to announce their departure from the forum…as if they were living in here moving to another city..this is only the net ..you mean to tell me you wont have the chance to log in again…

Maybe your comp broke?

G-Child Ghost 1

darman, i do believe u got hooked homie! some fine xalimo was fishing at 1k lakes of mn and u finally bit the bate!!lolol.. tell the truth homie!! its aigt homie, remember, many of the most powerfull mean in this planet did scrum to the arrestable charms of de ladies!!

to your endeavour good luck bro!! i set u free with open heart!! if u ever happen to show up in my end of the planet, please holla!!.. u be welcome with open arms bro!! :D

All I gotta say is the dude has too much time on his hands...

I have never come across someone that will go out of theirway to let pple know that he/she is no longer taking part of a public forum, its just nonsense.(What makes you important enough to think that some pple would really give a d*amn whether you or anyone stays or leaveS???))

((***shakes her head in disbelief***))

PS:Usually when folks are fed up, they just take off, without another thought. (some of y'all might wanna consider doing that the next time u wanna follow this dude's footsteps...)

^^ I'd think the same laakin recently I've realized its important to ask for people's forgiveness if you leave a place(even cyberly speaking)...although you might think you've not wronged any1. You dont loose anything and gain ajar. smile.gif

Darman...Good luck walaalo and T-care of yourself.

NGONGE   

lol@LayZieGirl

You didn't even ask if he knew anyone on this site or conduct a survey on people who "cared".

Better start reading all the replies this guy got, dear. Damn, the boy is popular. Wonder what was his secret! :rolleyes:

Saalixa   

salam

what's happenin? why r ppl leavin nowadys sooooooo much? could someone pleez fill me in? I see so many ppl posting thingz and i don't know them,,,coz all the ppl i did are leavinnn :(:(

darman gave this forum light,,,and he left some too but only a glimpse.what sad news :(

NoVa   

It's good 2 be back 2 SomaliaOnline when peeps r deparching up in here :D

Hey Derman, ya know like the other's say, it' ain't like ya ain't never gonna see a p.c anywhere in this world unless u gonna move 2 a jungle where there is no electricity...so come back every couple months like some of us do...till then, take care hade...

lol@@Layzie...