Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WUTZ LOVE MEAN TO U???

loooooooooooool, sue walahi ur a classic. where do u get ur shit from anyway lol.

garab tuujiye looooooooool ur an inspiration to us all, loool. so simple minded. r u 4real tho.

still laughing

wasalaam

Tuujiye   

AAAAAA I'm back so give a hug y'all.!!!!

DA i missed you baby were have you been..I see your still chasing Qac'qaac why you like him better sis..He $ucks..lol..

Barwaaqo leave DA and qac'qaac alone or your not going to be invited to the qalwad.. :D

Ck kaalay adiga in aa iga daran tahay waa ogtahay maxaa rabtaa..lol..Qarxiska naga daa miyaa sheekadada ee hoos noogu dhig..lol..

Adiga lafihii hore aa ka hartay Nuune na,siduu bajaq aan wax kasoconeen u daba socday aa lafihiisa duf kasoo baxday..Qac'qaacna DA oo u kulul uu gees isaga kuusi la'yahay maxaa sheegee..ani war cad aan wadaa..laakiin ii soo ducee waa da'daaloyaa.. :rolleyes:

Intuition, tnx sxb wlc I see your new but wlc to the family..I'm 4real G, But I joke alot so don't take me serious all the time.. :D

Hey there is love in the air so barwaaqo don't kill it, i might become the best man.. :D

waraa raaxeesta kuwa ee ku baaratayna you know what to do, BEAT THE MONKEY. ;) .for those of you who understand that.lol..lol..

Barwaaqo,

So Mods intervene the minute I defend myself?

C'mon now, you wouldnt have edited it if I did not retort!

Garab, no I do not want qac qac, you can have him thou :cool:

Tuujiye   

D.A qac'qaac gives me alergies..lol..

barwaaqo kaalay adiga arooska adaa ka baraanbureysid aan maqlay waxmaa ka jiro...nab nakatan nikaaxatan nab..lol..

D.A and qac'qaac iyo UD and X, if y'all need wadaad idin maheriyo Nuune aa joogo..naag 62 years jirto xataa waxuu kudaraa wiil hada timo kasoo baxeen.lol..manaxe ma jixin jixe..lool

nuune meeshaan labo erey oo faataxo leh kusoo afuuf abti..lol..

Qac Qaac   

waraa Tuujiye xaasid yoho. u want ilma hayga in lagu dhalo diyaarad dushooda. iyadoo usocoto Vietnam rally ka dhacaya for the women... ma waal nahay.

laakiin waxaan umaleen in aa adiga ka danbeesid qofta macalinka. ee tusbaxaaga soo qaado.

Barwaaqo, quit what. maxaan suubiyay. iga reeb iyada b4 labo looto ku dhufan.

nuune   

waryaada bal warrama, meel lagu dhamaaday oo eber laiskaga dhigay baan imid, ar xaraarta aa i dhaaftay lool

warada wixii shar raba ilaah dhinac hanaga mariyo

gaalada naarta taraarax hau galaan

jini shaydaan cirfiid iblees sharkooda ilaah hanaga duwo, boqol wardi soo akhriya, faataxa

oh! its the bomb yall!

its being with person that makes you love come down!

u dont care if everything is going down the drain! u just look it and both of u get a good laugh outta of it!!

shes your best friend and you r her best friend... now matter what dead lines u have to meet, u take that special break to call and say, hi.. babe i love!! and she says to u, i love u too babe!! u go home, after all the hustle and busle of the day and u too hold each other till eternity!!! kabomm!! rest is under privacy law!! lol! :cool: :cool:

Cawralo   

Love :rolleyes:

Not much to be honest, lust is quite nice redface.gif

I look around and I see guys fall in love. Get married. Marriage is such a wonderful social contract for men. They get a cleaninglady, babysitter, babies, chef..

Depressing :(

posted by cawrala

I look around and I see guys fall in love. Get married. Marriage is such a wonderful social contract for men. They get a cleaninglady, babysitter, babies, chef..

Depressing

my dear sis i think its silly of u 2 think that way bout our mothers, women r the bilars of the home, we r who we r 2 day cuz of our mothers. u young women now a days hav the whole issue mixed up..... :mad:

how nearsided can u be.. normal ppl tent to think b4 they speak but i guess that doesn't apply 2 u :rolleyes:

Cawralo   

Checkamate, how did I insult mothers? If anything, I insulted the fathers. I only stated the obvious, that I too would love to benifit from such contract. :cool:

Normal ppl tent to re-read a post b4 accusing ppl of being anti-motherhood..but I guess that doesn't apply 2 you. :rolleyes: ;)

Tuujiye   

waraa checkmate carweela iska daa nooh..meeshaan jaceel ayaa laga hadlaa adigana rifoo aa u boodee waraa jeceel aa ka horeeyo tuujiska iyo rifoowga...lol :D:D

caraweelo wlc sis I'm garab tuujiye don't worey about the tuujis part...And no I'm not crazy yet.but I will crazy during my last exam on friday..