Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

go ENGLAND! erm but 2 down already....

-Lily-   

Just don't support them, they are a total disgrace, outplayed in every way it was like watching a car crash. An unecessary waste of 93 mins & emotion. In any case, they saved ppl a lot of heartache at a later date, good they stayed home.

Did the US hippos really trash the new stadium like that?

Malika   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

QUOTE]let me tell ya reddy, that I never liked this guy called Xubeer, if he's not playing his guitar or ood, he is listening his collection of classic african blues, if he's not scrambling a few maanso here and there, he's is writing his own lyrics, otherwise he's a footie mad englander, I'am so jaleous about his bohemian. lifestyle.
smile.gif

^^He sure comes across as a well balanced individual,calm and collective. I imagine him also spending time in the country side,sketching away the land scape..or photo graphing nature at its best.

Oops,this was a footy thread,erm too bad for England.My neighbour was actually crying..bisinkaa! :eek:

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Just don't support them, they are a total disgrace, outplayed in every way it was like watching a car crash. An unecessary waste of 93 mins & emotion. In any case, they saved ppl a lot of heartache at a later date, good they stayed home

Very true. My football heart will take the summer

off.

Go France, Portugal, Turkey and Italia. Good to be a neutral :cool:

Paragon   

Soma Inc, for sure England will roll back but what are the chances of him accepting the managerial position? Martin Orneal has already ruled himself out - I doubt The Special One will accept FA's invitation.

N.O.R.F   

Jose has ruled himself out apparently.

I think Cappello would be a good call if he can speak English but he has had a bad rep being coach of Juve when they got relagated for match fixing.

Come now Red Sea, you should be able to spot Croatia on the map.

It's that xaasid country that stole the entire coastline from Bosnia Herzegovina.

croatia-map.gif

Clearly that little opening was a mistake, but what did I tell ya. :D