Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

We have our own somali Einstein wooaw!

Mashallah to the young lad.

On another note, Castro and Che not seeing eye to eye. What is the world coming to? We merely need two more members Chavez and Bolivar. Then voila instant party. :D

Nomadic.....Che made Castro, and by extension, the Chavez, Bolivar, Ortega,etc

Kaastaroo....Know dat bro...loool Da kid could be my Qabiil. Mentioning him and TFG in da same line ain't rite.

Er... im certain Bolivar came before all of them....Let me consult the wiseone aka Wikipedia.

Later: Yes just as I thought Simon Bolivar was born in 1783. Either he influenced everyone else or Castro is much older than we think. Take your pick. ;)

My bad...I was confusing him withMorales of Bolivia, part of new wave of leftist regimes. I wonder if Morales is related to Tupac Katari's people who lead one of rebellions in Latin America. True, Simon is much older.

Castro is old, but without Che, it would have been difficult. Pancho was very fav revolutionary though.

Pancho Villa...always reminds me of Speedy Gonzalez dont ask me why. But yes the rise of these leftist regimes in South America is a good thing. Chavez is my favourite.

Maashaallaah, Good Boy! Shows you that Kenya is doing a fine job in educating its youngsters well those that can afford it atleast!

People there are taught oldfashioned style and true mathematics unlike what the Somali children in the west are taught!

They merely have a grip on the basics! So those who say our children get a better Education in the west are dreaming better, send your children to Kenya, Somaia or Malaysia atleast they will learn properly oldfashioned style!

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

Congrats to him.

In the article they say his name translates as man of peace.lol,

Abdisalam=the Servent of the peace maker, or the guardian.

Castro, I think he is pro ICU(although I doubt he knows anything about politics),cuz he is smart, no smart individual would support the Xabashi puppets.