Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHERE ARE THEY???

AS WR WB

what happened to these nomads .......> Lakkad, Underdog, Flying_sista aka Rahma, Shaka Zulu and Zakariya. what happened to these nomads? where are they? where is Lakkad....i miss him. Do you guys know if he is banned?

Underdog- he is one intelligent person....used to enjoy his topics

where are these people....? :confused:

nuune   

iskaay baro, watch out for name changes, cuz many nomads have changed their nicknames, I can give you many nomads who changed their names to something wild or rather confusing, maybe they want to stay secret, so da people u r looking 4 are watching u :D

Lakkad, Underdog, Flying_sista aka Rahma, Shaka Zulu and Zakariya. what happened to these nomads? where are they?

allaaah yarxama raaximiin, ilaaheey jana fardowso ha ka wada waraabsho.....aaaamiiin..they were good ppl

asxantu

NoVa   

Well good thing u ask girl, i really shouldn't say this but yaah' Lakkad got hitched...yep, brotha is in the Marriage list..His out of the Single LifeStyle.Com ... i'guess wifey' wouldn't let him come SOL anymore.... :D

UD, i think he's probably somewhere hiding, u gotta find a place 2 hide b4 winter hits the roof'...but just wait till Ramadan ends, and he might come out and play'alot lool icon_razz.gif ....

Just like them girls Ilhaam, Nafisa and etc will be out as soon as winter hits in the Air :cool: ...

NoVa   

lol^^^ya know'it was one of those One.Way.Ticket.Marriage where He had 2 do it 4 Every1 else or else Dissapointed Among Many others, which he coudln't take the pressure of doin' such among 2 others...He was such a nice'boy 2 go throught in such a thing like da...2 think of it, I'm proud of him 4 Marrying her Even thought he was Against the Marriage!!!

Tuujiye   

ISKEY-Baro..forget about them people. I only missed one girl named CK..caremel Kisses...Were is she? maybe she changed her name like Nuune said or she is band...lol....lol... :D

Wareer Badanaa!!!!!

raula   

loooooooool...well I have no idea where the others are..but for sure LAKKAD is still around and SINGLE :eek: I am gonna have to tell him aboutthe Mail-order bride..tha's funny.

Where is RAULA ;) by the way.

OG Moti   

People move and people get married and people get disconnected and some travelling with lonely planet, some changed their ugly names, some like to be undercover... and so on... lakkad has been hiding from authorities for traffic violation, he did hit and run with a Cat and never had the mercy to hospitalize her or it... instead he run away.. he is wanted now... the others ask Jamaal and nuune they know it all... peaCE

tamam   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

He mustve had a mail order bride.

is that possible

hmmm getting ideas here tnx for the tip ;)

Juxa   

intee ka baxeen meel ala :confused:

i do know some people but i can not tell you since i signed a confidentiality clause. however i can tell you this, wax dhintay maleh.

yep, i miss the old gang, specially flying still, she thought me how to fly blind :D

i got idea, for the Eid, how about a surprise meet and greet, the dead awake and say hello.

i know u guys still come here ;)