Originally posted by Keyf:

redface.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek:

--------------

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Me too...

I never tired it...
;)

You never got tired of jaad? WaaaW. Meeqa marduuf ayaa cuntaana maalintii?

Just pulling your leg, I know it was a typo.

So, who else is going to admit something?

Well, let me confess as well nooh. I once tried eating cambuulo with caanoboore. :D

Kool_Kat   

^^What typo? I don't know what you're talking about...

Gosh, I just love this edit thingy...

Keyf, don't even remind me of weed and da good ol'dayzzzzzzz...ooops, did I just type that...I mean good old days when we tried cambuulo... ;)

Khalaf   

MMA gabarta earsed her comment, adiganah earse your quote duuqa......KoolKat cambullo is code name miya for somthing, adiga iyo asxabata isla taqniin.

ive smoked cigerate thats worst i ever did, offered weed but never tried, um loner, lead ppl not follower to scumb to peer pressure...........u know mah mah i heard from cats, nin raag ah oo baalwaad laheyn maba jiro.....and they say somalidu don't tell false proverbs.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Keyf:

Keyf, what happened to the cat food factory, night shift and weed...Girl ma baqday...War qof wax kaa qaadikaro malehee, feel free...loool

Khalaf, cambuulo is cambuulo is cambuulo...No code here...Just plain old Cambuulo...Want some? :D

Oobis, I didn't realize she did edit. Raali noqo, Keyf. I should edit mine.

Kuusha, gabadha wey xishooday ee ka daba daa waxaa ka daba wadid. Not many of us are that brave to publically admit the vanities of youth some did. I did give that to our sister, Keyf.

Khalaf   

If you edited it MMA, ya naga qabaan KoolKat? :D

wa caadi, u know whats worse those who try all these things when they get older, u know what um talking about...been good in their youth, but get bad when their older.

Koolkat, no i dont want some....i dont want shuubaan in aan ku waasho :D .

ps: koolkat, ppl here can be very judgemental, its not cool, u say one thing and hold it over ur head even in debates/exchanges....just look at my boy Skipper sharing his story, lakiin everywhere adiga and gang keep bringing it up ;) not cool.

Pujah   

^hey that is what teenage life is supposed to be...get all the "bad" out of your system :D now c'mon khalaf tell us what you did last summer

Khalaf   

Keyf ina abti, i have not gotten all the bad out of my sytem yet, waxaan ka caabsonya i become the late bloomers that i was talking about. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

ps: koolkat, ppl here can be very judgemental, its not cool, u say one thing and hold it over ur head even in debates/exchanges....

Horta horebo ask me if I care if ppl here are Judgemental? Or if what they think of me matters bo? Haay...Let them hold it over my headaa sheektayee, for all I care they can write it down, take a picture and frame it...looool

Just Kidding!!!I care very much what my fellow SOLers think of me...Now I should go delete everything...

NO WEED OR KHAAT/JAAD for Kool_Kat...Kool_Kat is a virgin (horta can I use this word here) when it comes to those things...

Nephissa   

Ms. D&D, you're not alone dear ;) . Was about 16 or 17 when I had my first taste. I was babysitting for my aunt, and found one of her mijins that had dropped under the end table. Waxan is iri, waxaan cawo kasto ay ruugto, bal caawa ka dhereg, and eventually it sent me of lying in bed spinning. That did me in pretty much until my early twenties, when I discovered other things, none of which I've ever been hooked on.

Nephissa   

Not necessarily good, I never liked it enough to get addicted. Mine was more of a curiosity, and as you know that leads you down new paths L0L. Also waxay iga bad-badisay "waxan cayaalka uma fiicna don't you be touching this stuff .." and I be like "yeah right lady" :D and unfortunately it turned in to a challenge to do it. To do it, just the way she said it shouldn't be done.