Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Khat, Jaad, the green stuff

Waar niyow intaa waan dhex taagnaa kow dheh ,, weligeyna afkayga maan gelin ,,, somehow i don't like that grass.

Laakiin iyadoo la jabayo waan dhex taagnaa :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Would my reputation go down the drain if i was to say that i chewed once?
:D

Only cos myneighbour told me and my gran that it was medicinal for the flu.

Lol..^^That reminds me as a child they made me drink brandy as I had a bad cough,hadhaa maxaa ayeeydaay baree brandy.. :D:D

Kool_Kat   

^^ARE THEY SERIOUS? Allow yaa dadaan ogahay dhex geeyo...Walaahay like a hoover ee uga dhex bixi lahaayeen...It will magically disappear puffff...

Caku ilka foolxun dadka jaadka cuno...yuqqqqq...Looks like inuu afkooda jaadka ka boxo, so greenish and brown...Allow yaan la igu xakumin inaan dhunkado...

Sheekha, alla walool been badanidaa, xataa anaa...Meel waxaa joogtaa xataa arigooda uu jaadka cuna, aa cabacdi waxaa na dhehee macunin...Macquul?

I like dadka weedka cabo markey weedka ugu wacaan GEEDO...I don't knnow, just find it funny...

Malika   

Ms Dh,at least that room has space and its got light,the Somali Mafriishe's usually are smaller,dark and ofcourse infested with TB viruses..I am told.. smile.gif

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Sheekha, alla walool been badanidaa, xataa anaa...Meel waxaa joogtaa xataa arigooda uu jaadka cuna, aa cabacdi waxaa na dhehee macunin...Macquul?

Magic happens ,,,, count me one hell magic here that weligey ma cunin ,, i don't see the need i would chew such grass.

Waxo dhidid(sweat) iyo neef tuur iga baxay markaan jaad cunay,Inaalilaaah :D

I must've been speaking for 18hrs non stop(from Kisumu to Mombasa)...at the end of it all,i threw up everything,including the odkac i ate the previous morning :D

Waa hadaan mar dambe ku dagmin...I blame it on Burhan Taqsiin bakeri & Shiimoy Marqaan!!! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

So no one is joining me to admit to chewing thi stuff even once? Caqli gal ma aha. Ngoge seems the type
:D

I did. I do. I may yet do it again. But only in weddings and funerals. People can knock it as much as they want. When done in moderation it is great stress relief.

Hmm. It's been a few months since I last had some. Now that you reminded me, shall I do it this weekend or just wait for Eid? :D

Paragon   

I did. I do. I may yet do it again. But only in weddings and funerals. People can knock it as much as they want. When done in moderation it is great stress relief.

Yup. Moderation in everything works best.

MsD&D, aniga markaa yaraa een suufiga ahaa ayaan ku wardin jirey. Isn't that enough?