cadnaan1

Somalia and Turkey have signed a $100m deal for the construction of the Somali Federal Parliament in Mogadishu.

Holac   

There are no better builders than the Turks. Their construction companies are ranked #2 in the world if I am not mistaken. 

This is a great news. Let us hope Jawaari and his team remove all red-tape and get this project started ASAP!

I don't know how many times aan walaalaheena Turkiga mahadsanid dhihi karo, but I will keep it: Mahadsanidiin again.

The least I can do personally is I started flying with their airline, Turkish Airlines, instead of the usual KLM. It is also bonus sight to see all those beautiful masaajido and their minarets while approaching and landing in Istanbuul.

Turkish aid 

3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Great design. I think it will become a landmark.

But $100m is a lot of money to spend on a single building.  

22 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Turkish aid 

Great design. I think it will become a landmark.

But $100m is a lot of money to spend on a single building.  

Inshaallah, a landmark where yourself or your children will someday bang the Speakers gavel and shout, “Order in the House”!👍

24 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Inshaallah, a landmark where yourself or your children will someday bang the Speakers gavel and shout, “Order in the House”!👍

I teach my children "biyo gacmahaga ayaa lagaga dhergaa". I would think that building would not fit my view in life.  

Besides, one cherishes and love more what he builds with his own sweat, his own hands and his own time. :D 

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

I teach my children "biyo gacmahaga ayaa lagaga dhergaa". I would think that building would not fit my view in life.  

Besides, one cherishes and love more what he builds with his own sweat, his own hands and his own time. :D 

Wise lessons to impart, indeed.

But still I believe your wayward and not so smart approach to our affairs in Somalia will at the very least ensure  the damn koonfurians don’t take advantage of your lot again. And what better way of going than holding that gavel in that futuristic building pictured above, eh?🤫