Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

Janna   

Diary,

The debate of the exitence of love, should be interesting. Would the members be able to make me believe the existence of love?

nemo   

Dear Diary

It has been long time since I did my last diary entry......much due to my busyness with my own little world. But lately I have been to the Islamic section and got to say it’s really good. The people that post there have very interesting and inspiring posts, you learn new things and remind you of the religion. It is a good thing because it doesn’t heart to learn new things and remind each other our great religion and to fear Allah the almighty.

I find that the Islamic section the most terrifying replies there seeing some people talk about our religion as somewhat quite disputing than any other part of the site. I thought the Islamic section was supposed to be the best place you can express our deen as much as possible. Without anyone attacking or mocking the religion.

Well this is not a Diary entry about the good people that post there unfortunately :( (because they so a great job and keep it up) but rather the people that reply to these good brothers and sisters. They really annoy me because there are few individuals who aren’t there to benefit at all somewhat bully or harass these fine people. The individuals I’m talking about are the Atheist people in Somaliaonline, I am not judging them about their believes (which scares me as they are Somalis, and we suppose to be 99% Muslims) but rather their continue dispute of the religion. If you are not a believer than you don’t have to read or go to this part of the site. And let those who want to benefit to do so. What’s more irritating are those who support these people to bully our brothers and sisters and at the same time call the Atheist brothers and sisters. :(

PS I know the atheist are going to jump me and their supporters but hey am just saying LIKE IT IS because I played the nice guy card but that didn’t work for me. Now no more miss nice guy card, but rather going to TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

Khalaf   

What’s more irritating are those who support these people to bully our brothers and sisters and at the same time call the Atheist brothers and sisters. :(

-- :D you are referring to me no? :D ….sorry baayo wipe that sad look off….its not cool seeing u like this….the old happy nameless what happened….chill out sis

Nameless I aint supporting anyone…. but I respect people… Muslim or atheist …..face to face…or on forums…that is what Allah commands us… the way of our nabi (saw). Read our rasual (saw) biography….and the excellent manner he dealt with those who denied Allah….we can never be like him and his excellence of character….but we can try.

I was hoping for an intellectual dialogue between the two parties, this can happen only with mutual respect…..but see that will not be the case….ppl are not interested in understanding each other.

No more miss nice guy? Why? I liked that side of u, don't let ppl get to u...damn baby girl SOL is turing u mad :D

N chill no one is here to jump on you….u sister are the one starting shit.

nemo   

Great guess! one of those supporters was you, just didn't want to use names. ;) As I still have my good side with me, but that side of me will come out for those who deserve it mate (you see how I didn't use the term brother) because only for those worthy of it.

Khalaf   

Baayo nameless….inshallah I will be worthy of being your brother again…..until then u are still my sister…and I aint mad cha. smile.gif:D

salaamun

Janna   

Diary,

Interesting figures in crime rates committed by Somali's in Australia has caught my eye

...Somali crime wave

Although there are only about 3,500 Somalis in Perth, they are responsible for a mini crime wave. Numerous violent crimes committed by Somalis have hit the headlines over the past three years.

The Somalis have introduced violent car-jacking to Perth. The perpetrators, mostly with links to the African Kings, a dangerous criminal gang, have carried out a series of violent carjackings, assaults and robberies. Some examples:

Somali refugee Abdirak Mohmd Hassan was jailed for seven years after being convicted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 28 May 2004 over a series of violent carjackings, including two knife-point attacks committed between October 13 and 25, 2002. In sentencing, Justice McKechnie said Hassan's carjacking crimes indicated a disturbing pattern of criminality "largely alien to our society".

Then in August 2005, Hassan again faced a Supreme Court trial over another violent carjacking. The victim, a young student feared she was going to die after the car she was driving was hijacked by Hassan and another Somali.

Somali refugee Dhaqane Alim, 19, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 6 February 2004 to charge of armed robbery with violence in company. The court was told that on 20 May 2003 Alim and two co-offenders followed the victim from the Burswood train station before mugging him. Alim's co-offender, Jye Horton, who also faces an armed robbery charge, threatened the victim with a 15 cm knife while Alim grabbed the man's arms and rifled through his pockets, stealing a mobile phone and a wallet. The court was also told that Alim was a member of the African Kings street gang.

On 22 March 2004 five men were taken to hospital after a violent clash between Somali and Aboriginal groups armed with knives and clubs in Perth's Northbridge area. One Aboriginal man received seven stab wounds and a suspected punctured lung after being attacked by a group of Somali men.

Police were called to break up a violent brawl between a large number of Africans and Aboriginals in the Perth suburb of Mirrabooka on 27 December 2005. Police Commissioner O'Callaghan said police were called out 14 times in the last 12 months to similar brawls between Africans and Aboriginals.

Site: http://www.australian-news.com.au/Ethnic_crime_African.htm

Hayat   

dear diary,

i have noticed that lately i have been on sol on too much. for this minute forth i shall not go on sol, for two weeks. yes and for the record this remains the last post, thank -god it was a entry rather then a reply, otherwise i would be tempted to reply at anyone who refers to my reply :confused: ;)

yes signing off......................

Hayat   

dear diary, i could not do it. i never thought i was so weak at fighting temptions, but only a glimpse i told my self................then what do you know i am here, ready to send comments ppl's ways. am very dissapointed in myself :mad: ........what is that i am picking in the air.............looks like trouble in the womens section................sol good to be back :D

Janna   

Dear diary,

I am on the verge of insanity. I am unable to work under pressure. Life is becoming more difficult. Exams are fast approaching. Revision completed? None.

Tuujiye   

Dear diary, I’ve become a drifter lately with a utopian ideology, I’ve become those people mentioned in my endnote.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..soft!...

dear Dhaaaaaaayari!!.. War heedhe horta luqadan Somaliga la yidhaahdo miyaad taqaan ina adeeroo? Yaa! War ileen balaayo... Adeer sidee baad ku fahantaa gabdhan yar yar oo luqada digaaga ku hadlaya yaa!.. taasina waxaaba ka daran nimankan sheelada weyn oo sidii foodleyda kugula hadlaya..Balo!!! war ileen balaayo yaa abti.. Wali waa wax lala finjico....

War heedhe horta aad aniga i caawisidee, Luqada maku hadasha dee hortaa yaa?...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

T you’re Somali is very difficult to read, was that a commentary or a diary entry? You call my entry soft! The point of the diary entery in its tradition is to express ones concerns.

Tuujiye   

^^^^kkkkkkkkkkkkk... You know how it is man. I will always write and speak somali you should know that by now waraa... I think is time for you to star writing somali man and also speak somali too... buuuuuul shiiiiiiiidh baad tahay waryaa qashiin yahoo!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Castro   

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

You call my entry soft! The point of the diary entery in its tradition is to express ones concerns.

I'm afraid Tuujiye is right on this one. That was soft. LOL.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^kkkkkkkkkkkkk Castro naga qabo ninkaan sxb.... Calaacal uuba noogalee seecamal!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!