Holac

Lest we forget, Djibouti's Army defeated Alshabab in Hiiraan and helped the region recover and thrive

We are so caught up with so much useless information these days, most people do not remember and some do not want it known. He may not want Mogadishu to cut to his business, but never has he done wrong against any Somali people anywhere.

Somalilanders are a bit uneasy about him, that is to be expected.

• Like 2

Mooge   

very inspirational speech by the general. niyoow Djibouti is walaal forever. thank you. 

• Like 1

Holac, You were saying in the other thread it is a scheme. 

Anyway , many here are either uninformed or jealous ,yes,  there many shortcomings but the work Amisom does is unprecedented, I have seen it with my own eyes in 2017.

Holac   

Very impressive.

Beletweyne  is a bustling, peaceful city today with its historical sites still in tact, thanks in part to the generosity of the great nation of Djibouti. 

Ninkaan Hereri is a true Somali. I would love to see a video of Reer Beltweyne welcoming Hadraawi. 

On 3/2/2018 at 4:29 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Anyway , many here are either uninformed or jealous ,yes,  there many shortcomings but the work Amisom does is unprecedented, I have seen it with my own eyes in 2017.

I think is more of general bias, rather than being uninformed. When one is biased and made up his mind to see any foreign soldiers as enemy, its difficult to make them reason even with mountain of facts on the ground.

"

This year’s Ramadan has been peaceful in Hiiraan thanks to the joint operations, conducted by AMISOM and Somali National Army troops, which beefed up security during the holy month.

Traders selling clothes in Beletweyne also hoped to boost sales ahead of Eid al-fitr.

Nafiso Omar, a businesswoman also expressed delight with the preparations, saying she was looking forward celebrating the end of the holy month with friends and family. Her clothing business had done really well in this period, she said.

“We have new fashion editions such as hanaan fashion, fanaan fashion and zebra fashion. I thank God and I am happy with these new editions as we warmly welcome Eid. The people have also prepared themselves well for the celebrations,” Nafiso enthused.

Bile Geele Omar, a confectioner urged the residents to turn out in numbers and celebrate Eid-al-Fitr in peace and unity."