*Silence*

Me: Um, Hello?

Caller: I'm so horney..so..horney.

*Me, silent, shocked*

Caller: So, soo horney. [in what sounds like an attempt at a sexy voice]

Me: WHAT?!

Caller: Soo...soo......

And then I hung up.

Like, seriously? What the h*ll? Who randomly calls a house like that, at 7 am on a Saturday?

Perverts!

..looooooooooooooool... bishaaro only in MN yaah.. waxaas ciyaalka xaafada shaqadooda waaye yaaqee..Rabshooooooooooo!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I don't know about others but anytime I have a chic threatening to beat me sensless, my hackle instantly get raised. All my boyhood fantasies about being wrestled to the ground by a chic conjure up. She made the threat, I'm only holding her accountable for her comments. This should say something about my moral rectitude. I think.

Shehrezade, fine! You didn't say you'll beat me sensless, I remember it now. You promised to beat to impotence. Whatever, it don't matter so long as you fulfill your promise. Promise is promise is promise, no?

Ho*ny boolshidh.

^^^You've won SOL's first majaajiliiste award! Hey! Sheh, give yourself a pat on the back. Go ahead the mic is yours, just keep your acceptance speach to 5 sentences (to save the site some bandwith smile.gif ).

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Ahura,

That just totally kills the image I had of you wearing leather gear and a whip with the trademark snarl on your face.

That's an outdated image, dear. I retired from the S&M scene quite a while ago. Coincidentally my confidence took a bungee jump around the same time. Perhaps, much like Samson's locks, my whip was the source of my strength? God forbid.

On a serious note, I work in a really close knit team and my manager isn't so bad either. I enjoy my job for the most part. But, and I don't know how it happened, am apparently the most technically able person in the team (I know..me...technically able...what a joke), so a lot of work outside my JD tends to fall into my lap and I seem genetically incapable of saying 'No thanks, am busy'.

PS: Did I just imply that making tea was a technical job? Heh. Of course I don't mean it like that (yes, Brown, am talking to you. I know you'll be tempted to comment).

Did I just imply that making tea was a technical job? Heh. Of course I don't mean it like that (yes, Brown, am talking to you. I know you'll be tempted to comment).

Lool,Sure it aint...Shah Making is an Art ;)

Er..Ahura..quick question

last Time I remember you mentioned this >>>

I have been known to make a fantastic cup of Somali Tea. I would be happy to serve it to you in a short skirt, if you so desire.

Er do you serve the shaah to your boss with short skirt... i think that is one hella of incentive to be your boss!!..ehm..ehm...

I dont know where I am goiing with this...couldn't help but my imagination to wander off... ;)icon_razz.gif

Cheers

STOIC   

Okay, ahem, Bismillahi.Here she is a psedo-Chinese lady sitting next to me yapping on her cell phone.Every one is ignoring her.No one wants to pay attention. Everyone is busy studying for their finals.They all pretending leafing their pages.She is going off on her cell on a higher tone.Do we really care about her group project being late? Am really loosing my patience as i type these words.The Somali in me is telling me to tell the chinnese girl to shut her pie-hole! *should i walk upto her**? i will do a favor the rest of the people studying, no i shouldn't, there must be a brave white aass kid that will walk up to her.Mind your business you skinny Somalian**

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

[QB] Er..Ahura..quick question

Er do you serve the shaah to your boss with short skirt... i think that is one hella of incentive to be your boss!!..ehm..ehm...

Zu, don't be perverted. Off course I don't serve tea in a short skirt, especially not to my female boss! But Callypso is a different story. ;)

PS: Have you seen the film The Secretary, with Maggie Gyllenhaal?

Venting room..what a nice concept!

My pet peeve: When there is an issue at hand, PLEASE DO NOT CLOUD THE ISSUE WITH YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS. Also, God gave you a voice, USE IT. Don't let me do all the talkin' and make me feel like the bad guy 24/7. Don't piggy-back off my assertiveness because you are incapable of speaking your mind when you're supposed to. Then don't continue to raise important issues and when I do, use it as an opportunity to bring up OTHER issues (laced with emotions).

ok done venting.

Pi   

I want to torture someone just for thirty seconds. Thirty tops, I swear that's all I need. I have some painful desings. :mad:

underdog   

Originally posted by Grammaticus:

I want to torture someone just for thirty seconds. Thirty tops, I swear that's all I need. I have some painful desings. :mad:

Homeland security is hiring.

what do you have? Tooth picks pushed under finger-nails? Hammer on toes? or as that big ni$$a said in pulp fiction - "I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your *** ."