What grinds your gears?

Fabregas   

I hate those

Somalis

or was it

Somalians?

you know the ppl with the big foreheads;

The Somaliens.

lol@ rudy and marx. Back in the days, an old SOmali MAN in southall apparently said to a somali youth wearing a chain, " warya why are you wearing this? are YOU a.XXXX..( the somali word for female dog beginning with D and ending with O)... :D

I have noticed you have recently developed a way of playing on words and the Somali character Fabre. Is that your way of reconcilising your somalinimo? Cos it seems your not entirely comfortable in your own skin sxb.

I also dont like... people who boast, attention seekers and rude people.

Fabregas   

^^ It's called integration. ;) i finally got my british passport. Now all I need to do is find me a white spouse like Rageh Omar ;) Anyways, I don't be an arab and hijack this thread.

I'll continue with something that I don't like:

winston churchill . :D

Fabregas   

^^ he he. so you're still a hoodrat then? but I wasn't; otherwise i wouldn't have passed my gcses and my family would have promptly deported me. :D Anyway, like I said before, let us not hijack this thread.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

^^ It's called integration.
;)
i finally got my british passport. Now all I need to do is find me a white spouse like Rageh Omar
;)
Anyways, I don't be an arab and hijack this thread.

War heedhe people usually get the white spouse in order to get the passport, duh! :D

Hmmmm, let's see what else grinds my gears?

- People who think Know-It-All aduunkana ka indho xiran.

- People who try to take the easy way out, and have mastered the art of failure.

lool ya'll are funny... horta dadka that complain about having haters really grinds my gears. If everyone has haters then who the hell is doing the hating? oh and, and, don't let me forget this folks that lived in the western world damn near their whole life and made no progress with luqada iyo nolosha... Mayn don't get me started on em.

Indhoos   

Lately, I grind my own gears...grrr....But usually, I cannot stand people who make a decision then whine and complain till I become confused about whether to hit them or run for cover...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Somali'centric:

oh and, and, don't let me forget this folks that lived in the western world damn near their whole life and made no progress with luqada iyo nolosha... Mayn don't get me started on em.

Oh no you didn't just go there Missy!!! icon_razz.gif Just you wait and see all the excuses of how those poor people who lived here damn near their whole life couldn't progress cuz they had to support families back home, and had to take on two/three jobs and didn't have the luxury of going to school...Wait, wait, my fav 'af ingiriis ku hadalkiisa maa faan ah'... :D :rolleyes: Bal yaa yiri waa faan...

Here's another one that grinds my gears:

- Those who write well, but couldn't put together a proper sentence if their life depended on it when speaking, hence 'af ingiriis ku hadalkiisa maa faan ah'...

OR vise versa

- Those who speak well, but can't write a single sentence without spelling/grammatical error...

Lol at KK and SC.

Let me see.. Oh, I got it;

Grown men who use the word 'playa' and act like pimps.

Grown women(people who finished high school 8 or 9 years ago) who still talk, giggle, and act like they're in high school; initiating fights, rumors, having cliques, dressing the same way, dating the same kind of people.

People who base everything you've worked so hard as luck "Oh you're so lucky to buy that car, get that job, etc."

Obese people who enter restaurants and order food like the world will run out of food that second, and seem soo uncofortable in their own skin.

^^ HAHAHAHA im afraid this thread will morph into hate rants... I was watching some segment on Dr.phil maanta and apparenty this lady had the same attitude about dadkas. So Dr.phil pulled out ones of his "solutions" out of his A** and made her parade in a fat suit (i don't know where im going with this...)

Anyways waa ina fat suit lagu galiya caala kuli xaal.

Faraaxs are just as guilty from jumpstreet, my theory is if they just pleased their women in the first place and puttin' down like they were suppose to... none of this malarkey would've went down... Tribalism would've been just something of the past... Then that just leaves the pom-poms for role play ;)

-Oh boi