Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

What grinds your gears?

2gearsopt.gif You know what really grinds my gears? People that litter, I mean I already had a short fuss for that mess, but Yesterday during my lunch break really confirmed for me how much it annoys me. I was driving behind what seemed to be two sane individuals when all of a sudden in the middle of this street they damn near dumped out everything in their car all willy nilly like my sexy self was not behind them watching... :mad: I was mortified, and since I was in a furious rage I pulled up and said every curse word possible in three languages. Then the reality of living in a redneck town hit me and I sped off, before they exercised their rights to bare arms. Why are people so lazy uff!!! What grinds your gears solers?

Scentric u r so funny!! thnx for chuckle. Marx i know who u talking about. I just rec'd your brain wi-fi. lol

Now who in sol would dresses like this?? lol

may be Mr. Somalia. what do u think?

Chimera   

^My hair is similar to theirs, but i don't wear leather or those cowboy shoes.

what grinds me??

A person walking in front of me mimicking my every move

I go left the person goes left

I go right the person goes right

Person: 'oh i'm sorry'

Me: 'no problem'

I hate that, unless it's a hot girl, because then it's meant to be.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

^My hair is similar to theirs

Ohhhh, how cute...Please tell me you have cute cheeks to go with it? :D

I am reminded of musalsal Soomaaliya kasoo galijiray nin ku jiro oo ladhihi jiray Bulbul...He was skinny as hell though..

You know what really grinds my gears?

- Ignorant fools who think they have the world figured out!!! :mad: redface.gif

- Grown a$$ men who still live at home...Their excuse: Lacag baan save gareysaneenaa! Here's the funny part: MASHAQEYSTAAN!!! Alow yaa baasiin iyo taraq iigu dhiibo kuwaas... :D

MZanzi   

People who moan about being overweight yet do nothing to lose it.

Good looking girls AVATARS on msn and they dont even look nothing like the picture,hhhhhhmmm.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Can you please tell me how can I get abs? icon_razz.gif War we will complain till the sky turns pink, aan wilibo anagoo baasto alaforno cuneynoo oo mango shake isga dajineyno aan cabaadeenaa... :D

Waves @Sayid...

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL @ Pasta and mango shake, so true!

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Good looking girls AVATARS on msn and they dont even look nothing like the picture,hhhhhhmmm.

MAc sonkoor, why are you still shopping on MSN, I hope they send you fake model pictures too :D

I hate needy people and people with low self esteem, people seeking approval from others, and followers. Uuuf makes me wanna beat them.

Kool_Kat   

Oh GOD, I forgot to mention, I HATE (WITH PASSION) PEOPLE WHO GOOGLE EVERY DAMN LITTLE THING! And and and, make it seem waxa ineyba horey uyaqaaneen...AKHAS CALEEK!

MZanzi   

Looooooool@ibtisaam cyber romance can be both great and, uh, a bit surprising. ...laakin the funny part is I've noticed a lot of girls on MSN that use fake pics and say its them Maxeey sawir qurxoon oo been laisku diray smile.gif