Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Cute :-)

Baluug   

LOL Of couse it's a joke. The boy finally hit puberty and is now interested in his homies, and never comes home to his girl, so she asked for khula divorce. Now he's off the hook.

Originally posted by buuxo:

^^^please tell me this is some joke. they look like kids. i can usually tell a cilin from others but they have such young faces.

MMA please explain??

They are real. You can see it shaashka u saaran iyo sujuuda ka muuqato nooh. :D

Waxee deganyihiin meel la yiraahdo Kitchener, Ontario. Magacoodana Awgambar iyo Aydhujoog ayaa la dhahaa.

Haneefah   

^ :D @ Kitchener. Xilwa walee. Xageey tolow ka degenyihiin magaalada aan soo ziyaartee? We could be of some assistance in getting them back together, ya know.

Haneefah   

Waaban kuu sii wadeyee sideen ugu dhacay? LOL.

To come to think of it, the little girl does resemble a lady I know of reer Kitchener.

^Ofcourse it's a joke Looool.

I remember seeing this pic ages ago.It brought a smile to my face then and it brough smile to my face now.Lol thankis yuu feeri armaajo MMA

Aaliyyah   

buuxo obviously they are young kids lol, unless u guys dont trust yr own sight. Anyhow, masha-allah they are soo adoooraaable,I like the way she weared her "malkhamad".

Nune lol @ she gave her love away, lord I didnt know u were so dramatic :D

MMA adigana beenta jooji, ku laha after three years of marriage , caruurta amaan siiya :rolleyes:

wa salaam

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

buuxo obviously they are young kids lol, unless u guys dont trust yr own sight. Anyhow, masha-allah they are soo adoooraaable,I like the way she weared her "malkhamad".

Waxaas sifaleeti ma'aha, or what you call 'malqabad.' It is shaash. Yes, shaash. There is a reason why the one who dressed her chose it, instead of sifaleeti because shaash waxaa saarto kaliya gabdhaha guursado ama la qabo -- it is only after marriage can a lady wear it, thus waaba meesha saashsaarka ka yimid.

It is our own version of so-called 'wedding rings' of Galbeedka.

Buuxo   

loooooooooool MMA i better take of my shaaash then since im not married. so all this time waad igu ciyaaraysay , and im thinking kitchener was somewhere near koronto.

Aaliyyah   

MMA brother I knew it wasn't malkhamad, bt I didnt know da word for it. wow only married girls are allowed to wear it. I wasn't aware of that, was planning to ask my mom to teach me howta wear it, guess now I CANT WEAR IT. :(

wa salaam

Buuxo   

^^ don't worry aaliyah they will give you a lesson im sure, if you have the shaash saar thingy. but do people adhere follow that, i mean will they look at me different if im wearing one and arent married ?

Aaliyyah   

lool I doubt any one knows what that shaash stands for , they would think it is traditional clothes. Ofcourse, older ppl might be able to differentiate, such as MMA. asagoo kale wuxu odhan laha tan wa la qaba, mid kale la shekesanaya lol

wa salaaam

Ibtisam   

I like shaash, I wear frequently, like a bandana (I always hated bandanas) but the shaash is really cool and classy. Now I know why I don't get chatted up on the streets! :D you should all wear it to avoided unwanted attention, forget the hijab (just kidding yeah smile.gif

But seriosuly who the hell listens those old rules (girls should not eat meat or drink tea :rolleyes: )