Che -Guevara

Prime Minister Hailermariam Desalegn Resigns

^OO,

I think the Tigre regime is barking up the wrong tree by attempting to exploit the religious differences of these communities. I realize-- after their multitudinous attempts to turn everyone against the Oromo community alone ethnic lines have fallen short-- that they're getting desperate but c'mon dude: who gives a damn whether their next stooge is Pentecostal, Orthodox, Muslim or Animist?

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

^OO,

I think the Tigre regime is barking up the wrong tree by attempting to exploit the religious differences of these communities. I realize-- after their multitudinous attempts to turn everyone against the Oromo community alone ethnic line have fallen short-- that they're getting desperate but c'mon dude: who gives a damn whether their next stooge is Pentecostal, Orthodox, Muslim or Animist?

That is unusual from you. Looks like you are making statements and if you are a postlord (compared to warlord) here making decree.

You make your own statement - The Tigray want everybody to be against Oromo

You make next stateent - Not everybody is aginst Oromo

You make next statement - Therefore the Tigray failed and are out

Then next yu go to religion and do the same.

Who is most influential among the Tigray, Who is most powerful among the Tigray...You seem to have no clue I am afraid.

You can blame and accuse Tigray of everything under the sun, but not religion. This you can get from their opponents not only friends. That never works for any side or group.

The christians cannot be more catholic than the pope. Moslems cannot be more Islam (accepting Islam) more than Negash. Its that simple.

What is the interest of Tigray?

2 hours ago, Holac said:

lol@Postlord.  That is a new one. 

It just droped on its own.

If somebody tells me Farmaajo failed to kick Ethiopians out of baidoa, my first question is who told you that Farmaajo wanted to do that in the first place?

This is new tact that comes out of George Soros Universities. Label somebody with failing to do something. It doesn't matter even if they want the opposite. Just show he/she failed and is not capable.

44 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

ANDM convened a meeting. The leadership hierarchy remains the same. Demeke Mekonnen still has his job, another possible candidate for the premiership.

For the first time ANDM has included in a statement the existance of other Ethnics in Amhara region. It also mentioned the conflicts inside the Amhara region. The diaspora does not want this shown anywhere at all. The diaspora wants to project the image and aura that Amhara region is Amhara Ethnic. This will be a big topic in the diaspora.

I see one Amhara organization already condemning the mention and outing of the conflicts. The Amhara government also stated will not release anyone involved in attack of other Ethnics and will compensate those victims. This is mostly for the Qimanti Agew that about 140 were killed.

ANDM also stated will correct the illegal occupied lands which again is Qimanti Agew lands.

Depending who is selected for PM, if it is not Demeke then Demeke will still be deputy PM. The only one out of the running for PM or deputy PM is Tigray.

13 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

what is cooking? it  has been over 10 days!

It might take longer. The SNNP central committee has not completed its meeting. Maybe drugging foot and buying time to do some house cleaning is being done. The Americans find this very frastrating, but cannot say openly to hell with rules, go and put a prime minister we agree with. lol

Then comes consultation with allies like Somali, Afar, Benshangul, Hareri etc.

Regardless of who it is, there will not be an effective one, since the Oromo and Amhara cannot maintain peace and order in their regions. They both are caught between diaspora and internally different regions, tribes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

whoever is elected, I think will call for election, 

That would be most prudent to do, but but lol the government needs to buy time. The way its moving 2 months is ample time. Its already showing signs.

What looked like unsurvivable storm is eating itself. Opposition and Ethnics that weeks ago looked united and moving have already started fighting each other. The government is getting a lot of useful information.

Amhara are already accusing each other as to who called the strike? Even accusing each other of using the Amhara when its known the Amhara has no chance of coming on top.

Example: No investments will go to the areas where burning happend. Business flks have told ANDM this fact. The statement that arrests will continue and arrested will not be realeased those who attacked Ethnics and burned properties of government. It takes a lot of courage or desperation to state this at a time when the wave is to forget the demos.

^

OO,

You’re not making any sense whatsoever. All I said was that the religious affiliation of the next Tigray stooge who becomes PM is irrelevant. That is all.

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

^

OO,

You’re not making any sense whatsoever. All I said was that the religious affiliation of the next Tigray stooge who becomes PM is irrelevant. That is all.

Tillamook,

In politics everything is relevant even the clothes you wear, or the shoes you put on let alone a subject as big as faith and religion.

Ethiopians generally speaking are fairly tollerant, but it matters. Its also culture.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, Old_Observer said:

That is unusual from you. Looks like you are making statements and if you are a postlord (compared to warlord) here making decree.

You make your own statement - The Tigray want everybody to be against Oromo

You make next stateent - Not everybody is aginst Oromo

You make next statement - Therefore the Tigray failed and are out

Then next yu go to religion and do the same.

Who is most influential among the Tigray, Who is most powerful among the Tigray...You seem to have no clue I am afraid.

You can blame and accuse Tigray of everything under the sun, but not religion. This you can get from their opponents not only friends. That never works for any side or group.

The christians cannot be more catholic than the pope. Moslems cannot be more Islam (accepting Islam) more than Negash. Its that simple.

What is the interest of Tigray?

Stop side-stepping the point.  The religion of Oromo PM the Tigray bring forward is a non-issue. The real issue at hand is for the Oromo to bring forth a leader of their own choosing, not the Tigray establishment.

• Like 1