Che -Guevara

Prime Minister Hailermariam Desalegn Resigns

But he thanked the same Amhara government and even the security forces specifically. He also never said the people are Amhara, what he stands for is the area should be in Amhara kilil.

This is the case when two elephnats fight the grass suffers. The original people are Agew, but in a hundred years have become Amharic speakers. The Tigray did not loose their language.

Yunis   

Cabdi Iley / Kilinka and their Liyu Police anarchists must be tormented by now for being the henchman of TPLF regime for so long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yunis said:

Cabdi Iley / Kilinka and their Liyu Police anarchists must be tormented by now for being the henchman of TPLF regime for so long.

Why henchmen

Is it because they did not separate Somali kilil and joined it to Somalia?

What if they separate from Ethiopia, but join Djibouti instead, would that make you happy.

Even Somalis that were most opposed to Illey, have appreciated the safety of the people at this dangerous time. If you expected the Somali to go out and destory the few clinics or schools, then you do not know a thing about people.

Yunis   

huh? Separating from Ethio and Kili joining to where? who said that?. Forget about Cabdi iLay quashing any dissent against him within Kilinka for years to the benefits of tplf. But on the national level, and as a last resort he was used as a tool to incite the Oromo and Somali conflict in order to prolong TPLF's hegemony putting Somalis there in a dire disadvantage as things are changing in Ethio. 

9 hours ago, Yunis said:

huh? Separating from Ethio and Kili joining to where? who said that?. Forget about Cabdi iLay quashing any dissent against him within Kilinka for years to the benefits of tplf. But on the national level, and as a last resort he was used as a tool to incite the Oromo and Somali conflict in order to prolong TPLF's hegemony putting Somalis there in a dire disadvantage as things are changing in Ethio. 

There was big fight in the kilil -what do you think he should have done?

The people were exhausted 100 years nothing but wars, and draught was coming still coming every other year what would you have done?

Forget the Tigray or Oromo. The Somali has existed and exists independent of Tigray. The Somali was at war 100 years and Tigray were not anywhere near.

Tigray this Tigray that will not make problems go away.

The people are there, the problems are there, exhaustion is there, poverty is there and only increasing year after year, animosity is running deeper as the years go by...what would you have done?

I think he did a better job, and no matter how many mistakes he did, people are thanking him. He even helped change the image of the Somali.

As far as Tigray or Oromo your choice seems to be obvious. At this time the Somali has no capacity economic, manpower, educated numbers, past participation (Somali lived as outsider in Ethiopia), there fore the Somali can only make choice that is least risk, but maybe better results.

But what I ask anyone like you who has a mountain of wrongs pointing finger at Illey or kilil is what would you have done?

2 hours ago, Holac said:

Lema the Oromo is back in the running game again according to news article. 

I think the Americans are encouraging him.

Some Americans do not like Samora Mohamed Yonus the chief of staff of the military, maybe it is something to do with Sudan in the past. In Sudan he is treated as citizen of their country. He also does not have bad name among Somalis unless the ones determined to be enemies no matter what.

Some Ethiopians think that the recent restructuring of the general staff and having deputies which was not before was to ensure continuity of the same policies.

Even if Americans get to change prime minister, but at least will not be able to create conflict with Sudan.

49 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

OPDO elected Abiy as their Chairperson paving the way for his possible ascension to the premiership.

Technically its the smoothest road, he is member of parliament.

Lema also has a lot of ambition and went wrong way about it. He thought pleasing the Amhara would make him king, but wrong way thinking the Somali with less population cannot affect.

So many firsts for this government. First Moslem PM. I can see the swearing and cussing at Weyannie on many web sites. Some people will start gossip that he has Tigray grandmother or great great great grandfather. lol

This will be fun. Even the Amharized Oromo will be liived, gnashing of the teeth.

I thing Tigray will be laughing at the whole backwardness and stupidity about religion. Its amazing Tigray has the lowest percentage of Moslems, yet most visible in all fields.

6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I thought he was Christian! Abyssinia having a Muslim leader is first.

I am Jawar would be happy:)

I think him and Jawar are from different regions.

Jawar would go out of his way anything against Somali, Abiy Ahmed would not. Abiy is suspicious and red lines with Amhara.

Jawar comes from areas bordering Somalis and also OLF could not get anything going in through Somalia except ICU days.

Illey and Ghele are most hated Somali for the likes of OLF or Jawar.

57 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

Jawar is such a hypocrite. He should support the new Muslim PM. 

IMPORTANT CORRECTION

Dr. Abiy Ahmed is Protestant not Moslem. Not sure if he is Pente

I wonder why this information was hidden everywhere.

Hailemariam Desalegn was also Protestant Pente

This is uncomfrortable for Moslems and Orthodox Christians more than 80% of Ethiopians.

Pente to Protestants is as Wahabi to Moslems. There is about 10 million Oromo Protestants in Ethiopia.

I though his father is Muslim so I he must be Muslim. It is crazy he has the name Ahmed? lool.  I don't support this guy from now on. Ethiopia needs a muslim PM. The TPLF must correct past mistakes. 

34 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

I though his father is Muslim so I he must be Muslim. It is crazy he has the name Ahmed? lool.  I don't support this guy from now on. Ethiopia needs a muslim PM. The TPLF must correct past mistakes. 

They have done more in 25 years in this regard than the 1000 years past. Ethiopia in the last 100 years was cannot have Moslem Emperor, cannot have Moslem PM, cannot have Moslem commander, cannot have Moslem Police chief, justice..etc

All those have been broken in last 25 years except PM.