Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Khayr   

Zafir,

Dufaryaxo,

Akhiridha, ya Al-Aziz wa shadidul ceeqab kaa cilin dona! (Pardon the spelling)

Erase that comment of yours!

Cara.   

I know Val. These people keep going off on strange tangents.

Seekknowledge, what makes you think a Chihuahua is an animal?

Zafir   

^So do Chihuahuas lady.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Zafir,

Dufaryaxo,

Akhiridha, ya Al-Aziz wa shadidul ceeqab kaa cilin dona! (Pardon the spelling)

Erase that comment of yours!

How about I appoint you as my savior yaa kheyr.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^You're now offending LOZ.

Having school kids vote is what offended them guys. Yaa yidhaa islaanta daaya.

^^^ You are right, Cadaan offended me & my people, I would prolly forward a request to the Burmese government to arrest him and then send him to the Himalayan Nude Camp.

As for the article, it is clearly a case of a tyrant goverment trying to show their poor citizens that they really really really care about religion and morality except when it comes to starving the unwanted innocent citizen's, burning villages and of course they are ethical about conducting the above duties.

Did I mention that any minister who is stealing the coutry's resources, committing adultery and abusing power is of course a saint in disguise!

Cheers

Lidia   

From all the problems that Sudan and its people face in Darfur and beyond, this is the biggest news that the bbc brings to the attention of the public: A white lady that may get lashed. How many women and children are dying right now in darfur?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

What happened to the dog?

The dog, years later, old and broken down, was euthanized and donated to the nearest Chinese restaurant and turned into meat for their "beef" fried rice for months.
hahahahaha, man u made me laugh. Thnks.

Originally posted by Lidia:

From all the problems that Sudan and its people face in Darfur and beyond, this is the biggest news that the bbc brings to the attention of the public:
A white lady that may get lashed.
How many women and children are dying right now in darfur?

Then that would be a big story and should be in the news. Two, the Darfur case has been given high media attention and covered extensively.

Fabregas   

I am gonna organize some boys to march and protest outside the British Parliament. And I urge All Somalis to boycott British products including their benefits :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Ahhh, the
British Broadcasting Corporation
reporting about a
British Citizen in a muslim dominant land
- a story ripe for the picking.

Should they send in some secret service agents now and free this British lady?

Oh my, this is an international crisis worth the coverage of the
British Broadcasting Corporation aka BBC
:rolleyes:

Oh Ngonge, thanks for the good reporting you are doing for the BBC and England but I still think that Rageh has and continues to serve the QUEEN better than you.
;)

Heh. You never let me down, saaxib. :D

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Zafir:

^You mean Mohamed?

Tryna be 'witty', yaa kalab ? I mean, you may be aiming for clever repartee but you're actually closer to a blasphemous SOB. Repeat that line at your nearest Masjid, and I promise you, you'll be gathering your teeth off the ground in no time.

Heer waxay gaartay 'ilbax-nimada' la iska raad-raadinaayo in Nabiyul Islaam horteena lagu caayo. Ar Internet-ka dad geesi maxuu ka dhigay, lol.

Anyway, you may be a lost basket-case, laakin it's always good not to give up on people, which is why I'm prescribing the following book for required reading: al-Saarim al-Maslool calaa Shaatim ar-Rasool.(The unsheathed Sword upon the Insulter of the Messenger). Ibn Taymiyah's magnum opus. Title says it all.

Khayr-ka,

Props for the look-out. I missed the veiled insult to the Prophet(PBUH) on the first go but doubled back after reading your post. Aygaan yuusan kaa waalin. Nooceesa waalaguu yaqaan. What this ignorant schmuck does not realise is that Ilaahay(SWT) inoo awoodo to change him into a panting dog the second he finished typing his blasphemy. Picture the dazed look on his face, with his paws on the keyboard, dripping saliva all over it.

Kalab(formerly known as Zafir): Woof, Woof, Woof(What da heck just happened?)

(looks at himself in the mirror)

Kalab: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooof(Noooooooooooooooooooo)

(starts whimpering)

Kalab: Howwwwwwwwwl, Howwwwwwl. Wooooof(People use to call me dog-face before, but now look at me.)

(remembers the ayaah " Abillaahi waa ayaatihii wa rasoolihi kuntum tas'tah'zi'uun, laa tactathiroo gad kafartum bacda iimaanikum)

Kalab: Bark, Bark. Woooofity Howwwl.(Why oh why did I open my big mouth(turned muzzle) and vulgarly blaspheme at the man who brought Islam and salvation to humanity. What good will regret do for me now ?)

Ka dhabaalo hee.