Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Big Bang experiment on this Wednesday

To do your prayers doesn't need a scientific proof and evaluation. you can hit the gym or do other exercises if you want to put it as an exercise.

N.O.R.F   

Once it starts up on Wednesday, scientists plan to smash particle beams together at close to the speed of light inside CERN's tightly-sealed Large Hadron Collider to create multiple mini-versions of the primeval Big Bang.

Are we going to see a tiny version of the solar system form? If so, I will as of now lay claim tp all oil and gas pockets formed on the new planet earth.

nuune   

^^ Stephen Hawking said the experiment may create little Black Holes, so stay tuned,

oo kaalay Norf, adigu OIL unbaa kuu daran miyaa, ala maxaad Carabowdey :D

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

So Dawkins thinks black holes will be created? I'm looking forward to this even more now just to see their faces when things go pear shaped :D

Johnny B   

^For a complete and a just satisfaction on enjoyment over their faces after things go pear shaped one'd to take the affirmative stand and bet on the opposite, playing the catch-up of ' what have i told you' is an equal opportunity no?!

Do i hear 'no black holes will emerge'?

NGONGE   

You do realise that this has all the signs of a washout (for ordinary people), don't you? This is a geek party and non of us are invited. You'll be disappointed if you take seriously.

nuune   

^^^ :D

The place where the test would be conducted is the same place where the World Wide Web is being invented.

So, there is alot of fears as well that this could mean the demise of the internet age.

N.O.R.F   

NG

You do realise that this has all the signs of a washout (for ordinary people), don't you? This is a geek party and non of us are invited. You'll be disappointed if you take seriously.

I'm sure Johnny boy will give us his conclusions in due time smile.gif