Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

New planet found- I think we'll send some Somalis there

Intel   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

I shall allow you under one condition though. Promise me that the only 'dirty' work you will handle is the kirishboy kinda work

:D

haa haa sxb.. maxaakale dee

lakiin common man waa kusidee.... there'd be enough kaluun in the sea for both of us, ee heedhe aan wada dabano abti :D

May be you don't need Ms. right ,,,,,,

Jaceyl ninyow, is not like i dont need Ms.right is their market infrastructure is not properly organized or segmented to assess midee baa fiican--- :D

I think we should send all somali men to that planet that has been found. Somalia will be better off, if we (women) were ruling ?? dont u guys think so?? lol

LOOL runti i agree with you,Especially those who are responsible of what's happening in Somalia from the past 15 yrs...it's you faraxs who are responsible everyone knows that so you have to agree this with out a doubt and us female stay and rule.

Buuxo   

to be honest, i think the women are not innocent in what is&has been happening in somalia.they are more or less reponsible, how many mothers how been indoctrinating their young men to fight in the cause of their qabiil. if she didnt have young men to contribute in that bloody war, then her and her daughters where making sabaayd/qibis and oodhkac for the men that were fighting,killing and raping.

Aaliyyah   

Buuxo u do have a point there sis. But,I think somali men contributed a great deal, once we get rid of them ( send dem to dat planet) we will establish peace. smile.gif

wa salaam

king_450   

Buuxo u do have a point there sis. But,I think somali men contributed a great deal, once we get rid of them ( send dem to dat planet) we will establish peace

Xaasid, you should say some of the men but not all of us, if i go you go too sis to produce another wild generation.LoL

Malika   

How freaky would it be to find living creatures there..e.g another form of humans!

I am assuming the only ones whom would afford to move there would be the billioneirs,as the one that paid 20 million to go to the moon..money talks, so I doubt the faraaxs in here can afford.. smile.gif

RedSea   

^But you already know that isn't happening. Earth is the ONLY place that humans exist, according to our lord offcourse.

Paragon   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I think we should send all somali men to that planet that has been found. Somalia will be better off, if we (women) were ruling ?? dont u guys think so?? lol

wa salaaam

Lol, Aaliyah. Risboonsar inaan idiin soo dirno lee rabtaan hadhoow dambe, nooh :D .

RedSea   

Xaawo iyo Aadam (Calayhi salam).

Layla iyo Qays.

Hodan iyo Cilmi boondheri.

Can you see this pattern. it points out that we need each other, we cannot survive without one another.

'Aduunka qoloba waxaa cayn looga dhigay, ha is cajabiyeen' as Cilmi said once.

A whole world containing distinctively males or females without each respectible counterpart, would be a disasterous recipe towards laga roonayaal. . :D :confused:

Ms DD   

There is something fascinating about other planets...sort of Dr Wo-ish way. ETEND to send the men away..we are just playing really..we really wouldnt live with you :D