Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI WOMEN ?

I know!@Hasna

Wiilo likes to balance the scales..

Where are the good somali women?

In heaven of course :D Next to the good somali men.

Wiilo   

I guess "balance" would be a fair word to discribe my writing.

Dear Hasna, I couldn't agree you more..."Maqbiyo" weeye Dumarka Soomaaliyeed ku wooda Fiican.............

Go figure:.........

OG Moti   

I take this topic as an offense, i dont like this topic at all, i am very sensetive man and i think this topic has a lot of violent hidden purposes, explain wiilo why are you trying to break our hearts and put us on the line of fire... I am wondering why this is happening..?

Allah kariim

Peace

Pacifist   

Og Moti I suggest that you take that back. :D Wiilo is being Fair Since the girls suggested that their aren't that many Good somali men out their!!! Its time to get the Somali Male Perspective if indeed if its true, i doubt it though. If their aren't that many Good somali sisters out which they are. So simply we just trying so see if yoll somali brothers have the same problem :D sO DO YOU :eek:

Wiilo   

I cann't understand why u are offended by this topic? OG_MOTI I wasn't trying to offend anyone especailly you dear. the purpose of this topic is just to get Male Perspective that is all. My apology to all.

go figure:.............

Xoogsade   

Femme Fatale, Marka horaa lagaa rabey inaa qalbigaaga ilaashato. Once you give it away and you let it be dominated by other, and something goes wrong, it is hard to get back to normal. Quraan Aqriso and try to not hang on to memories. He is just a human being like the rest and nothing special about him if you can only see through the fog of emotions :D

Wiilo.

Good women are plenty. It is not lack of them but more like who defines the term "good" and what are the definitions. Someone with the wrong concept of what is good always will have a problem.

*looks at xoogsade lovingly*

*thinks hes cute*

*flutters eyelashes*

Oh dearest Xoogsade..thank you for caring abowe macaano sonkoro sulubo..etc.

:D;)

Xoogsade   

Femme-Fatale, If that helps smile.gif . I previously thought you were joking around. But seeing the consistency with which you express your heart-brokenness in many ways, shapes and avatars, I thought, there is some truth to this sad story of hers. But anyway, “Better by far you should forget and smile/Than that you should remember and be sad†(Christina Rossetti).

It is as if you were saying all the time that “No one is so accursed by fate,/No one so utterly desolate,/But some heart, though unknown,/Responds unto his own†(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) and I was ignoring it all the time thinking she is just being funny and cute in her own ways :D

Smile Sis, hopefully your heart becomes washed of all memories of his unless you want to hang on to them and live in unnecessary torture that is self-inflicted but curable. Take Care Sis.

Tuujiye   

XUXXUXUXUXU.....ogeysiis ogeysiis...

Dadweynaha SOL waxaan idin ogeysiinayaa war si fariin ahaan la iigu soo dhiibay. waxaana ii soo dhiibeen sxb yadee..(OG-Moti,caveman,Alleubaahne,Xoogsade,khayr,Underdog,Qac'Qac,).......

Warka wuxuu sheegay sida fikradooda tahay, in tii gabar fiican aheed eesan jirinba!..waxee isku wada raaceen in gabartii fiicanba uu ka danbeeyey nin fiican. Ama ha ahaado aabaheed ama walaalkeed. hadalkaas waxee sii raac sheen in esan jiri karin gabar ayada si caadigeed u fiicnaan karto with out some kind of guidence from a man.

Ragani waa odayaal timestay oo wili bidaarta ka in ee gasho ka xishooneysaaaaaaaaaaa! Marka waxee ku cagu jugleeyeen in hadal kooda la qaato maxaa yeelay waxee lee yihiin " ninkii raba gabar fiican, horta ha is hubiyo in uu asaga yahay nin fiican"............

Anigoo ah Ina baqti lagde oona ku magac dheer Garab Tuujiye oona kusii magac dheer Fadhi Kudiri oona kusiiba magac dheer air marshal King the 2nd oo wili kusii magac dheer ina dacas site oona wili ku qatiman FEEBARO waxaan idin leeyahay...........

WAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BADANAAAAAAAA!!!!