Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI WOMEN ?

Curly   

NOOOOOOOOO! :eek:

I will not tolerate this! :mad: Why are you purposely trying to sabotage my business willo? By posting this topic you’ve given the girls the means to go off and find their own blokes! Don’t you see what you’ve done you’ve ruined me!

And to answer your question…well I know where they all are and guys if you want to know you have to ask me!

:D and ME only!

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Not here. Sorry, fresh out of goodness. My new pet project is to turn into a bad girl. Let the bad antics begin...any tips?

i guess you could start by kicking old ladies down stairs... thats pretty bad.

NGONGE   

All Somali women are good, dear. They can be annoying, irritating, uninformed, emotional, myopic, silly, hormonal, obstinate, vain, disparaging, snappy, inconsiderate and querulous. But they’re all good. :cool:

^^Whats so good about that? :rolleyes:

I previously thought you were joking around. But seeing the consistency with which you express your heart-brokenness in many ways, shapes and avatars, I thought, there is some truth to this sad story of hers.

MY heart is broken because of the state the Muslim Ummah is in. The little bandaid symbolizes hope and optimism for the future. smile.gif I wouldnt give a second thought to a guy and waste my time moping about it. :D

NGONGE   

^^^ :D:D

Can't help it. Your youth, vitality and over all sweetness brings a smile to my face.

What was the question again? :D

No. I was just kidding. (Maybe I shoudve placed a smiley face next to it...oh well icon_razz.gif )

You seem to be suffering from amnesia lately...or have you gotten so lazy (hmmmmmm or suffer from arthritis) that you cant move your little finger a few centimeters...place it on the mouse..and use the cursor to look up my question?

Well I cant blame you for getting old..happens to the best of us :D

N E Way...Turn that frown upside down...its depressing to see you with a sad face...stop it

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

good somali women are married to good someli men!

but wait a minute I'm not married so what does that make me....aah i need to get married

Loooooooool@simply_the best

well, dear ur right, so what does that make me :confused: :rolleyes: I need to go back "Home" and get married soon too(kidding)...................

Go figure:.................

nafta   

good somali women? puleaseeee ur kidding right

there is no good somali woman...they're all stup!id, they smell, they have got lousy personalities, not educated, havent got an ounce of fashion sense in their pathetic weasly body's, and worse of all are only out to get money money and money!