Sign in to follow this  
lol

Some advice!

Hibo,

I think you did right in letting it go. 'Unfinished business' could be anything, including a previous marriage. You never know about faaraxs! Let him go and keep your dignity. Hadaad calaf isku leedihiin, waad is heli doontaan Insha'Allah. In the meantime, suuqaaga dhinac ka gal! A pretty qalanjo like you wont be single for long am sure. ;)

Paragon   

Bad idea to let him go. Ask him what he exactly means with 'unfinished business'. It won't hurt. No need guessing what excuses he has.

nuune   

find out what he means by unfinished business, then the whole thing could come back into "square one"

"unfinished business"......something aint right here

if u want future with him, bring him home....if he chickens out....he aint serious....move on to nxt faarax.

Try-me, sis I like vedhy much, u r intelligent funny and kind person therefore I'm willing to interduce u to my cousin. He is built, tall handsome I swear he looks like Graig David...if u r intrested PM moi. waxaad tahay gabdhaha sharafta badan oo reer kastaba rabaan in ey familkooda ku darsadaan.

PM moi.....boqolaalo aa la isku kor wadaa uugu dambeenti kii ku cajabiyo sharaf u yeel ee ugee familkaaga. smile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Xu:

And honestly, what do you want with a guy who needs to be 'pushed' in order for him to stay with you?

Best advice! If he feels strongly about you, he'll come around. If he doesn't, well that's his loss, right?

HONEY-D   

I'm with X-quizit on this If it was crush you'd get over him by now but the fact that you're still thinking of having him back indicate how much he means to you. hang in there i'm sure he'll crawl back to you as soon as he realises what he's missing out.

Try-me, sis I like vedhy much, u r intelligent funny and kind person therefore I'm willing to interduce u to my cousin. He is built, tall handsome I swear he looks like Graig David...if u r intrested PM moi. waxaad tahay gabdhaha sharafta badan oo reer kastaba rabaan in ey familkooda ku darsadaan.

PM moi.....boqolaalo aa la isku kor wadaa uugu dambeenti kii ku cajabiyo sharaf u yeel ee ugee familkaaga.

looooool thats an offer you cant refuse :D CK has he got a brotha just curious thats all. ;)

lol   

^^^ u got me rolling on the derin sista walaahi.. but hey.. I won't mind a brotha that has it all... that is gr8.. HOOK ME UP.... no need for PMS.. waxeyga waa cadcadyihiin

GALS N GUYS Since you guys are too many to respond in accordance with you names, I will breifly say, THANKS walaahi from the bottom of my heart. I did handle it and let the brotha go even way b4 I posted this here, but then somethings you require a different point of view to see if ppl out there could handle it in a different way.

J11: Aboowihiis I already know what the unfinished business is.. I just didn't think it was appropriate to share it with ya'll that is it.

Thanks a bunch folks... promise will be there for ya when you need MOI

Tuujiye   

LOL TRY-ME..ADMAA LAGULA TALINAA MAANTA ADUUNYO GADOON WAAYE RUNTII.LOL..

SHEEKADAAN GABDHHA INTA JOOGO MAA U BILAABEE..LOL..

CK..LOL..MIINSHAAR AA GAREESKA KUUGU QARSAN YAAH..LOL..ILAAHOOW ADIGA HANOO XIIRIN..MEEQO CISMAAN HURGUFOOSAA SIDII SHUKUMAAN KIIS..KATABAAN MAKUU DHIBAA AA WARTIDEE..LOL..

TRY-MEE EEY CUNSII MARAXAAS..WUUBA ISKA SHIFEE..MUXUU KUUGU SHEEGAA IN UU HEESTO UNFINISHED BUSSINES KULAHAA ..WUU ISKA QARSANLAHAA ADIGINA GEES UU KUGU WADA LAHAA..LOL..KAAS ADVICE ANI HA IGA SOO RAADSHO IGU XIR YAAQEE..

CK..NAAG WAXAA LA DHAHAY, KUN NIN BEE SHIRISAA HAL BEE KALA BAXDAA..MAKE SURE DHEX IN AADAAN KU DHIIQOON..HADII KALE..MURAAYADA QAB SHALALAX..LOL..MARKA ANAGA WAXAAN WADNAA LAGABARTAA LAGA BADSHAA LAAKIIN MARAXAAN UNFINISHED BUSSINES KULAHAA..LOL..

TRY-MEE I KNOW IN AADAN ADVICE U BAAHNEEN..WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? SHABAQ DHIGO.DADKA DHAN SHABAQ AA U YAALEE :D:D

JAAW Y'ALL

Qac Qaac   

out of all the ppl who adviced u, khayr was the best....

CK, your cousin meel aad ooga dhacday, craig david uu egyahay kulahaa. now come on... uf waaba iga xanaajisay. caqli tv maa noqonnay hadda.

Try me, adigana is qabooji, hook me up maxaa waaye, malaay miyaa asaga bisinka..

p.s. ani waxaan umaleen sol. meeshaan qofwolba feebaro ayaa heeso, ee marka maala isku fududeeyo sheekada. what is the problem, what's with all this rules and regulations... haddii la isku kulul yahay, ha la isku bilaabo, haddii kale qeelada iyo calaa calka nagaa daaya, billaa caleek.

^^ waraa caqli TV manoqonin ee gabadha lee u sheegaayay sida oo u eg yahay...

Tuujiye aboo katabaan ii keen aan warwaree...haka baqin, muraayadeyda bashkalalax ma dheheeso

yo! 3 way is so eeky! i remember when i got into a similar situation with a memeber of sheego band!

i am just jelling one day and a get a call from homie!! ring ring! hello, hey i am xxx and wanna talk to u about xalimo so and so! i go, run it by me homie! he goes well, it seems that u is in the middle of it...she gave me your # and heya i am calling and let u know that i wanna marry her! so what is your intention about her? lil silence!

i got well bro, go 4 it and i wish u the best!! u see i just like the way she looked and just had the hots 4 her!! besides that, i couldnt find anyother reason why i wanned her honestly. also, i was busy with college and had my hands full!

she did tell me about him, but i was younger and had too much pride to admit that she was playing me like a guitar!! women!! :confused:

3 is really a crowd!! just exit no reason to feel bad!