Deeq A.

Somaliland: Police detain Ms. Naima before leaving for Mogadishu

Free halyeey Naciimo Qorane. Qashinka xirtay kalsoonida la'aan heyso gabadha yar ha sii daayaan. And I am sure they will free her once they once again realize sidee ugu fashilmeen sidee kuwii hore u xireen ka horeeye gabadhaan, sida Nimcaan Hilaac, Ajakis, Dabcasar, Xiddigaha Geeska...

Aabahii dhalayna waa geesi geesi dhalay, sidaa ka arkeysid wareysigaan, sida qurxoon ugu jawaabaayo 'wariye' ku sheega qashinka ah. Such a shame he is being interviewed by a so-called 'wariye' ku sheeg. Wariye wax isku diraayo, oo jiran oo cuqdad la daran ayaa 'wariye' sheeganaayo. What a qashin sharafka wariyenimo ku dheelay.

• Like 1

Shaydaan Macruuf, cayda jooji.  Cuuc iyo caac toona soo dayn karimayso ee iska naso. 

Tan yar mijo caseeye ayay ka soo laacaysa mudo. Kolka la so edbiyo ayadaa deedna garandoonta halkay dan moodayso. 

galbeedi   

That is the Somaliland of today. A North Korea. 

Actually, this young lady is not alone. The Somaliland youth , from those in high school to those who graduated from these useless universities had other plans i their future life. You will be amazed that almost everyone is either going to the sea, waiting visa or going to MOgadishu. If freedom is allowed, you will be shocked how they hate the system.

One issue that must be debated is which kind of people are forgivable?. 

During the Cigaal rule , not hundreds but thousands were killed in order to defend his government legitimacy and crush the opposition. the City of Burco was destroyed, and  most of the people have moved to a new town called Yiroowe.

Some people put the number at  five thousand, yet today everyone says " Waa laga heshiiyey". if you forgave and reconciled the death of thousand in order to save a transition authority that controlled only few cities, why not reconcile or forget the actions of a national government trying to keep under its control the second largest city .

Do you thing that if Burco or Borama tried to separate the Somaliland leadership will let it go peacefully?, no. they will destroy the city first.

All they will do humiliate this fine girl and let her go after months of oppression and hardship. Imagine, if they can not handle a young Somali girl who would like to fly the blue flag, how would they handle when the real thing comes home. I wonder.

Cabdimalik Muse Coldoon oo kolkii u runta soo taabtay hada qoraal ka soo saaray Naceema Qorane. 

Midnimo Somaliyeed maha Hargeisa iyo Mogadishu. Qofkii Doonaya midnimio kolka hore ha ka bilaabo Djibouti iyo Mogadishu. Hargeisa waa ku xigi doonta kolka taa la helo. Laakin inta khiyaali iyo sheeko caruureed lagu jiro, wax is bedalaya jiri maayo.

^If that is real COOLDOON, markan runtii CEEL bayka dhacdey, He did more damage to SL, and had received huge support from outside, MAXAA la cabsiiyey??  Maskiinada kuwa xiray ka hadal. Dabacasar was far more provocative, than this girl.

She can speak of her mind, and He should know like him, that she does NOT deserve incarceration.

And I think common sense will prevail, and will be released very soon.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

^If that is real COOLDOON, markan runtii CEEL bayka dhacdey, He did more damage to SL, and had received huge support from outside, MAXAA la cabsiiyey??  Maskiinada kuwa xiray ka hadal. Dabacasar was far more provocative, than this girl.

She can speak of her mind, and He should know like him, that she does NOT deserve incarceration.

And I think common sense will prevail, and will be released very soon.

That is the real Coldoon. Hadii aad shalay "waa runtii, waa runtii, waa runtii" lahayd, maanta oo u laqimay runta maxaa dad badan ka qaylisiiyay? Dad badan runta ayay iska diidan in loo sheego. Nafta ayaa beenta lagu maaweeliya kolka dad badan aya hadalka Coldoon ka xanaaqay. 

cadnaan1   

waxaad moodaa they only target those from what they call laangaab,,waxaan aqaanaa  dad u shaqeeya dawlada oo hargeisa familkooda u tagaan wheneve ay rabaan and never arrested.

• Like 1

War waxaa jira dad badan weliba hada oo xaal abuur ku jira,  waxna keciya ilaa jil dil ,lagu sameeyo,  qaabilaad dhoof iyo is dhiibid u helaan,bal nin kan aad soo gelisay hala hubiyo in Cooldoon Yahay, waxa iyana dhacda dad badan oo dad kale ku qaraabta magacood or hack their account.

if he is brave, let him put up a video.

Markaa Adiga laftigaaagu ha degdegin oo ha la boodin warkan! :)

7 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

waxaad moodaa they only target those from what they call laangaab,,waxaan aqaanaa  dad u shaqeeya dawlada oo hargeisa familkooda u tagaan wheneve ay rabaan and never arrested.

Fawsia Haji Adan travelled there when she was Foreign Minister.

Barwaaqo   
16 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Fawsia Haji Adan travelled there when she was Foreign Minister.

Fosiyi siday u tagtay naguma soo noqon, mida kale gabadhaa sebentiyadii baanu bixinay oo waa laba toleey. 

Holac   
12 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Cabdimalik Muse Coldoon oo kolkii u runta soo taabtay hada qoraal ka soo saaray Naceema Qorane. 

I heard from relatives that Coldoon became jealous of the girl who stole his thunder in the Somali unity theatre. Not only is she more eloquent, she is fearless and unwavering in her political convictions.  A few days ago he hinted that he may be battling with inner thoughts and self-halgan (kind of depressing).   I assume the threat of prison and personal harassment finally had its toll on the man.

I think he is finished as an icon for Somali unity. You don't say those things and get an easy pass from the unionists.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Holac said:

I think he is finished as an icon for Somali unity. You don't say those things and get an easy pass from the unionists.

Give me a one good example of a Somali Unionist? I know of opportunists-cam-nationalists. 

Anyway, Coldoon is not a politician he isa humanitarian and should focus his energy in helping people in need. That is what he is good at. 

And for Naceema, she needs to choose between a life in exile or a normal life with her loved ones and her people. That is the choice.  Once again, the people of Somaliland do not need unnecessary debates about something that is foregone conclusion. However, there is room for debates for all the other social ills and issues that matter to the lives and people of Somaliland. 

galbeedi   

I think Mr. C/malik is probably afraid of the cruel jail awaiting him in Hargeisa and this statement could be a way to allow him to return to his family.

Yunis   

^^^"Choose between her life vs normalcy with her loved ones". Waa isku dhexyaacdeen, ninyahow. No wonder the youth there are fleeing to Mogadishu or risking their lives in the high seas. 

Holac   

Suldaanka, Galbeedi is a good example. 

As for Coldoon, I think it was very low of him to condemn a young girl facing the tyranny of jail. Instead of peacefully asking for her release, the big man chose to help himself at her expense. It is kind of pathetic. Hadaad dhimanyso dhareerka walayska duwaa.   I am a proponent of allowing people to speak as long as they are not advocating for violence. Somaliland can't call itself a democracy and then jail own citizens for having a personal opinion.