Sign in to follow this  
ALL OUT OF LOVE

GIVING UP THE ONE YOU LOVE

HI GUYS I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS

A YEAR AGO I MEET THIS GUY WHO IS ALL A

WOMAN COULD ASK FOR IN A MAN

HE IS SWEET KIND AND VEREY ROMANTIC

WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME COUNTRY SO

WE TALK ON THE PHONE EVERY NIGHT FOR 3 HOURSE OR MORE AND IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE

TILL I FOUND OUT HE WAS TALKING TO SO MANY

OTHERE GIRLS THAT HURT LIKE HELL

BUT I DID NOT TELL HIM

WHAT I NEW AND HE STILL CALLS ME AND WE TALK

ON THE PHONE EVERY NIGHT I KEEP FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER IN LOVE WITH HIM

WHAT SHOULD I DO ///// HELP ///

Hibo   

to whom it may concern

i think the most important about love, haasaawe, shukaansi is trust and seriosness between the two paries, how ever, is he came from somali south, I think you are in big trouble, several boys and girls think lies are good when it comes dating or courting.. how ever dont love him too much unless you know him that he is seriuos. tell him to choose you or the others.

how ever, I think there is most girls do it too.

Abdinuur   

poor girl

what can i say frown.gif

??And talkin on the phone with him was a dream come true to you??? confused.gifconfused.gif

??And how you found out that he was cheatin with 'em other girls when he's livin far away? confused.gif

Anywayz...the best advise I could offer is girl just be strong and if he can do whateva he's doin', I am sure you can do the same too...lol...bless your heart.

medman   

whats cracking love

anyways why are u putting our business on the internet like dat. and how do u know if am seeing someother girls, is that what your cousin told u?

anyways i still love u, so holla at the nigga

------------------

criminal minded,you've been blinded

All out of Love Sista... I remember giving you the same advice b4... So here it's again...... If the guy cheated on you, then he DONT WANT you nor has any respect for you...... Sista, MOVE ON.........>>>

Why do somali sisters keep falling for this game. First of all don't waste 3hrs on the phone with brother no matter how sweet he may seem. Guys are dogs especially if they got time to waste real man don't do that they got work to take care of. Anyways, i feel sorry for al the sisters who got issues such as this. Don't waste your time on a man more than 10min.

Keep ur heads up, stay foced in school and family that is my philosophy.

holla!

OG_Girl   

First Lady , thanx for this advice I leaned it in hard way thou..I just dumbed him and I have no feeling for his sorry a$$. Damn!! girls don't fall for their sweet talks there is a lot of devils out there have no moral no respect for themselvies.

just watch out girls.

salam

Although this is like 2 yrs ago and doesn't matter to original poster anymore...First of all, we don't know whether the original poster had a "relationship" with the guy or she just assumed the guy had feelings for her just cause they might have flirted together or had a good chemistry...He could been just friends with the other girls she spoke of and since she didn't talk to him honestly, we don't know what as in his niya...Second of all, men might be dogs in nature, but not every men behaves in that manner or choices to anyways...Guys are fun and entertaining and their company should be enjoyed from time to time...Sometimes women shouldn't react dramatically to them cause it just didn't work out or whatever...And females and males can talk for 3 hrs lets say without really crushing on each others...You know like friends are :eek: :eek: :eek:

Firstlady, I have a friend who is little bit like you in your attitudes toward talking to men...But guess what, she fell in love recently and for her talking to her fiancee for hours and hours or just hanging isn't weird or :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anymore...Things change so don't shut the door or adapt a certain perception

cha! forgive me! ladies! i didnt mean to hurt yall

my doctor said that i was having multi-personality problems!!lol...

but hey ladies, u talking about 90% of farahs out there! u see, its like a buying car! u gotta test drive a lot of them first, before u find that smooth luxury one!! :rolleyes:

And how can u fall in love via phone lines! when u havent seen the peep 4 real..! :confused:

Qac Qaac   

mohamed jama, brother don't u think, the statement u said about the southern ppl, is little bit racism.

anyways sister, girls are in love of the idea, of being in love... so don't say men are dog, don't generalize it is not a good thing to do. don't waste talking to a man, who has no intension of marrying u, to talk to u 3hrs.

Tuujiye   

First LAdy..lol..you are right we are dogs but y'all are cats. lets just say we all animals and weneed each other. Qac'qac I don't agree with you man..Girls fall in love easier than men well some men..and there is nothing wrong with that..and iska aroos ma aha waraa.. in la isa shukaansado waaye koow. Goal aa rabtaa in aa hore ka dhalisid adigoo bench fadhisid..waraa iskulee horta..lol..

baashaalka meeshiisa kawada

Qac Qaac   

Waraa Socrates, masawirkaaga fool xumaa, maska raati miyaa. bisinka...

Waraa Tuujiye, haddaad Goalka hora ka dhalin kartid why not. man.

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

There's nothing to be worried about the guy you talk on the phone with as long as you are friends.But the problem comes when ,you have some feelings for him.Then, you start to see the other as a potential mate even though there is not a relationship besides a friendship.

You become jealous and there goes the pain in the chest when wondering if the guy that you like talks to other girls.

If you are a courageous girl ,you should try to get to know him and find out if he's interested in someone else ,I guess you have to ask him that question or else you're going to wait for a while!If you find out that he doesnt like you , then I guess you have to move on ,not by breaking off but by limiting your 3 hours chats on the phone.So that way you could keep some distance.