Sign in to follow this  
Oz

ON PAPER! Which is the best team in the league in all positions?

Oz   

But that's the point, Spurs strikers are average PL strikers.

Except Chelsea and United...Nobody is telling me Kalou and Sturridge are at a poor standard for this league, or Rooney, Berbatov, Owen...?

Its also a little bit warped because a few of the top teams play 1 up front, which means their strike force wont have as much depth as others, mainly because they don't need it.

Ngonge with all honesty, do you think On PAPER this spurs first 11

Carlo Cudicini

Ledley King

William Gallas

Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Younes Kaboul

Tom Huddlestone

Jermaine Jenas

Peter Crouch

Rafael Van der Vaart

Gareth Bale

Robbie Keane

is better than

Petr Cech

Branislav Ivanovic

Alex

Ashley Cole

Paulo Ferreira

John Mikel Obi

Ramires

Michael Essien

Florent Malouda

Didier Drogba

Salomon Kalou

Judging by last weekends first 11.

NGONGE   

^^ Are you deliberately misunderstanding the meaning of SQUAD? :D

This is the Chelsea squad:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

7 Ramires

8 Frank Lampard

10 Yossi Benayoun

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yuri Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

26 John Terry

33 Alex

38 Patrick Van Aanholt

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffrey Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Joshua McEachran

50 Jacob Mellis

50 Jan Sebeck

This is the Spurs squad:

1 Heurelho Gomes

2 Alan Hutton

3 Gareth Bale

4 Younes Kaboul

5 David Bentley

6 Tom Huddlestone

7 Aaron Lennon

8 Jermaine Jenas

9 Roman Pavlyuchenko

10 Robbie Keane

11 Rafael Van der Vaart

12 Wilson Palacios

13 William Gallas

14 Luka Modric

15 Peter Crouch

16 Kyle Naughton

17 Dos Santos Giovani

18 Jermain Defoe

19 Sebastien Bassong

20 Michael Dawson

21 Niko Kranjcar

22 Vedran Corluka

23 Carlo Cudicini

24 Jamie O'Hara

26 Ledley King

27 Ben Alnwick

29 Jake Livermore

32 Benoit Assou-Ekotto

37 Stipe Pletikosa

39 Jonathan Woodgate

Spurs can have two decent first elevens whilst Chelsea CAN'T. Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The only thing I would say (and I expect the amateures here to get heart attacks) is that
Spurs
have the best squad in the league.

:D

Malin walba waad ka sii dartaa :D

I'm not even going to get into a discussion about Chelsea vs Spurs squads. Bahasha baro saxib.

N.O.R.F   

Warya Titus, dee maad naga daysid :D

How many 'world class' players at Spurs? How many times have they played in the CL? How far have they gone?

If you was a Prem manager you would be Tony Pulis :D

Tuujiye   

Norf, sxb London aan iskugu imaano oo ninkaan aan cashir siino please!! walahi saan talo ma ahan!! war ninkaan the NBA Spurs uyuu daawadaa maybe! subxaanalaah...

OZ, your right Adam Johnson is better than Young laakiin Adam is more of a play maker than Young... I just wanted to throw him in there because I like the kid... Haduu Ngonge Lucas meel kaste noo dhigay, maxaa anaga noo diiday in aan wax magacaawno?

Ngonge, Kole is better than any defender in Liverpool! been tee miyaa? qashin yahoo horta miyaad aragtay goolasha lagaa dhasho? Afrikaanka waxaas markee lasoo galaan qashinka buu ku daraa.. you think the Bulgarian who scored on you guys could get a chance around Kole? qashinka baa lagu dari lahaa asaga iyo qaab daradiisa....

I think Man City has the best squad on paper and Chelsea is second.

I believe that Man City will be the team to beat next year because all they are missing now is the chemistry. The blues will win it this year but I have a feeling lots will change after that...

Man City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man U

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

^^^Lol

NG: When it comes to SQUAD as you mentioned then Citeh is better otherwise you are spot on right therrr.

PS: My point(Topic in hand)is Which team has the best starting 11? and my question still stands, do you think spurs has the best starting 11 than Chel$ki,ManU,Citeh or Arsenal?

NGONGE   

^^ There is no argument about Chelsea. They have the best fifteen (never mind eleven). But then they stop.

Anyway, why pick on my Spurs comment when others were giving you their messed up collections of 'best elevens' not best proper teams?

City, like I told you, have a squad that is hardly played. It's only thirteen or fourteen players that get a game there. With Spurs, Redknapp keeps rotating and keeps his team fresh. So, I insist that they have the best squad in the PL.

Tuujiye, adiga iska aamus. You just made fun of City for trying to buy the league. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, your logic gets worse with each post. You didn't answer my questions. How can a squad with no CL experiance or Prem titles be better than a squad of CL regular semi finalists (and one final) and winners of 3 of the last 6 Prem league titles?

NGONGE   

^^ That is a very silly question dee. Bal ka yara fakar.

Ok enough. I know you will not get it. :D

The ones that won the PL and had a CL experiance are those in the FIRST team. Most of the rest of the squad hardly played (when talking about Chelsea). In Spurs' case, almost three quarters of that squad played regular PL games and have the experience. In fact, most of them are not that bad either.

During the season, if Chelsea has three or four first team players injured, they will replace them with inferior players (inferior to the injured party). In Spurs' case, they replace like with like. For Defoe they have either Crouch or Pavlachinchin. Do you get my drift or are you still arguing? :D

P.S.

I gave you a list of both squads ee muranka iga daa please. I am right and you are wrong. Admit it for once. :D

N.O.R.F   

LoL

I knew that was your explaination dee. Ma waxaad is tidhi simplistic explainaition will do? Aar meesha ma A&T baad ku aragtaa?

Who replaces Defoe you ask? Well that would be Pavlychenko. Who replaces Drogba or Anelka? Erm Sturridge. Now is Pav better than Sturridge? How when Sturridge would walk into any Prem team?

Bale is out, who replaces him? Dos Santos? Malouda is out and will be replaced by either Zhirkov or Benayoun.

Who replaces Dawson? Alex would replace Terry.

I can only think Cudicini being better than Turnbull.

Aar bahasha baro.