Sign in to follow this  
Oz

ON PAPER! Which is the best team in the league in all positions?

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Don't mention Newcastle, they remind me of Northampton.
:(

:D:D

what was dat xalayto, even Roy made an apology, for what, for being red-goose-headed

NGONGE   

^^ It was raining and the manager brought on his first sub in extra time (took off Babel :D ). The tiny team played well, Liverpool were rubbish. But Norf still thinks Babel is a world beater when he can't run past a league two defender. :D

nuune   

^^ :D be fair to Norf dee, he probably remembers one or two long shots that Babel made, and ended up in the net of United, remember, I can't recall :D ever since, Norf had being praising Babel :D

NGONGE   

^^ War fair ma jirto, miyaanad arag wuxuu 'thread'kan ku sameenayay? Waa pay back time. :D:D

But I do see why he liked Babel. He's one of those players that flatters to decieve.

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool

01 Jones

05 Agger

16 Kyrgiakos

22 Wilson

34 Kelly

21 Lucas

26 Spearing

12 Pacheco (Ince 105+1)

14 Jovanovic (Eccleston 91)

19 Babel (Shelvey 100)

24 Ngog

:D

NGONGE   

^^ Yes, I already told you that he played. He was (even though you will not believe me)only one of three in that team that actually tried to push the team on for the entire game (he even had three shots from outside the area). :D

Still, since you know more than the Barca medical team, Wenger and Ancelotti, I'm sure your faith in Babel will come true one day. :D

N.O.R.F   

I didn't see the game so can't comment on anyone's display. Never the less, I doubt Lucas did much to influence things. As for Babel, he is a unique type. He will do well against CL opposition but probably can't be bothered in the small games. It happens to the best of em mate. Bahasha dhawaan ku idhi.

ps I doubt he can prove much playing with those players.

NGONGE   

Norf, last season was a one off. Rafa had a team that finished second the season before and (on paper at least) it should have easily challanged for the title too. That they didn't takes nothing away from my football knowledge. Wax fahan.

No idea, Rain. I don't trust Hodgson (yet).

N.O.R.F   

Aad iskugu sheekeesay heh

The fact that you thought we could cope without Alonso speaks volumes about your kubad knowledge. The fact that Lucas will never be an Alonso you ignored. That fact the we would rely on 2 holding midfielders and thus losing an attacking one you didn't see. The fact that we changed our system which limited our attacking you didn't notice.

Aar bahasha baro

NGONGE   

^^ You write all that rubbish then come and ask me to learn the game? :D

Adigu your entire football understanding is about personalities (Babel is good; Alonso is the greatest; Rafa is crap, Bent should play for England, Zamora is the best, etc). When our young left back had a couple of good games you thought he was world class(it's all in the archives) and when he had a few bad games you started shouting for him to be sold. Like a feather in the wind, you don't know if you're coming or going. :D

Lucas is a very good player. He is not an Alonso and never will be. In the same way that Gerard is not an Alonso or that Alonso is not a Gerard. Different players, badow yaho.

Alonso was actually a holding midfielder (he still is :D ).

How was the system changed?

War bes dee, magaalo o dhan ayaa waxan akhrinaysa. :D