Che -Guevara

Somali Government Arrests Abdirahman Abdishakur

SOMALIS must choose  working toward a  real government, or into tribal fiefdom.

Daaradii baa loo dhaafey  SOMALIDA,  meel walba farahaa lagu la jiraa, CARABTII baa ugu danbeeysay oo usoo tafaxaydatey! CEEB!

It is not excuse, dawadlaada ajnabi ah baa meel walba ku jira, WAR wadanku masaas baa rabtaan u ku jiro, 

Farmaajo needs courage, not  please everyone.

Great discussion!

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto inta dhimatay. For a while I was struggling to understand Villa Somalia's petty political intrigues around "mucaarad" and "mooshin".  The hard rhetoric from government officials seemed misplaced  because "mooshin"  has been the bread and butter of Somalia parliamentarians for a decade. In fact, the MPs start working on their first motion to sack the government the night after presidential elections.  I didn't understand what Kheyre's fixation was all about.   We now know Villa Somalia felt very threatened by the opposition groups. 

My father used to say that our leaders never "win" when innocent lives are lost and there is bloodshed. He is right. It is a big loss for Farmaajo and his team. 

We shall see ...

gooni   

Holac

twiter'ka biigga lagasoo xigto, waxba kama badalayo waaqaca jira.

Mucaaradku xad buu leeyahay. 

Cabdi shakuur xassan nasrallah ma'ahan dawladna dawlad kale laguma dhex samayn karo meeshu waa soomaaliya.

Tan dadka u shaqeeya dawladda una adeega shisheeye waad ku saxan tahay

Dalka waxa xukuma waa wada shisheeye sharci dejin ilaa sharci fuliye waana arrin aad u khaldan in qof dhalasho shisheeye wata uu madax iyo xataa muwaadinba ka noqdo dalka ilaa uu ka tanaasule dhalashada ajnabiga.

Tan fahad yasiin somalidu waxay tiraahdaa galayr ama (galaydh) markuu gorray dhirbaaxay wax baal leh ma dayn, axmed islaam baa ku xiga haddaan mooshin degdega la helin.

Barwaaqo   

Maxkamaddii Badda ayaa soo dhow maryoolay faraqa ayaa laysugu xidhayaa si looga sii jeediyo arinta muhiinka ah. Ka foojignaadda dabinadda laydiin daadinayo. 

• Like 2

Mooge   

niyoow farmaajo is stuck. he doesn't know what to do now. release the guy? jail him? and time is running out.  this is all kheyre's games. farmaajo was given bad advice that abdishakur can be caught and whole opposition thing can be neutralized but they made a poopoo niyoow when they killed the security guys. that is where shekada ka xumatay.  i think farmaajo's chances of not being president for 5 years decreased 2 nights ago when kheyre's mercenaries shot dead the five guys. niyoow it is a game of survival now and you can't survive in mogadishu if the people who cheered for you turn against you. there is lot of division in mogadishu clans on who is right (UAE camp or government) but they all agree that the security guys being shot dead without provocation was the worst thing that could have happened to farmaajo.

niyoow qatar is running the show and they are killing farmaajo's reputation because qatar wants to turn somali goverment camp into like the Houthis who are ruthless and must be feared. it is a tactical advice qataris are getting from Iran. qatar thinks that UAE and Saudi only understand Hisbullah style force with unapologetic attitude and must be feared. it is a big joke they are playing on the poor somali people niyoow. 

cadnaan1   

i m not fan of farmaajo and kheyre but  in this case i m support them arresting this guy and hopefully mahad salat and fiqi  we  are fed up with these chaotic people specially the guuriceel community,,if they dont get top job they always cause mess.

• Thanks 1

Mooge   
35 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

i m not fan of farmaajo and kheyre but  in this case i m support them arresting this guy and hopefully mahad salat and fiqi  we  are fed up with these chaotic people specially the guuriceel community,,if they dont get top job they always cause mess.

niyoow don't be blinded by your unuka bias.  the guriceel guys haven't had PM or presidency for 14 years and they haven't done anything bad that other clans didn't do since then.  they are as good citizens as any other somali clan niyoow. nobody likes to be gunned down and killed. 

cadnaan1   

mooge first i m not unuka secondly walaahi somalia waxay ka dagi la'dahay waa *** iyo *** labadaas oo sidii ajuuraan oo kale mapka somalia looga tirtirin waxba ma hagaagayaan.

Cadnaan, your thinking lacks logic. Has elimination of Ajarun ensured that same problems won't arise again? We need new ideas and innovation not extermination. 

• Like 1