Suldaanka

SOmalia MP Mr. Maareeye "Somaliland is not a regional Administration..."

1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

What did he call it then? An independent country of its own?

Somaliland is an independent entity which is a factual reality or what is legally known as "De Facto" status. It is awaiting official recognition of that factual reality in what is legally known as "De Jure" Status. 

Those who think Somaliland is a region of Somalia need to take a hard look at themselves in the mirror.  

41 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I think like many he is confused!!

Those who are really confused are the "Unionists" who no longer have any platform for their cause. 

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Those who are really confused are the "Unionists" who no longer have any platform for their cause. 

Bro I 100% agree, to attract Sl   it must be treated differently but as member of parliament from Sl in Mogadishu, and  one must Not confuse that you are there to unite the country and the sovereignty and territorial integrity of SOMALI Republic is undisputed, hadii kale banee oo Hargaisa aad kala gooyntana ka qayb qaado.

This guy is seriously confused,I respect more those who are more for secession than confusing state

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Bro I 100% agree, to attract Sl   it must be treated differently but as member of parliament from Sl in Mogadishu, and  one must Not confuse that you are there to unite the country and the sovereignty and territorial integrity of SOMALI Republic is undisputed, hadii kale banee oo Hargaisa aad kala gooyntana ka qayb qaado.

This guy is seriously confused,I respect more those who are more for secession than confusing state

I think, MP Maareeye is right on the money. Somalia's officials need to face reality and stop fantasy. And that is exactly what he said. 

As of late, many of the Unionists who hail from Somaliland and hold or held positions in Mogadishu have been making statements that Somaliland should not be confused as being the same the other mini-me clan enclaves. 

It is the Mogadishu folks (Ex-Italian Somalia politicians) who are still in lala-land and don't want to face the reality. Which I think is just their nature. Waxa hore loo yidhi kabaha qofka aad ka tolanayso, kuwa u gashanyay ayaa la eega. Nin isagu tiisi daryeeli kari waayay, miya laga sugaya in dano guud oo waawayn fikir saxa ka dhiibto? 

Tallaabo   
On 12/12/2017 at 11:52 PM, maakhiri1 said:

The MP was right to ask his fellow MPs to wake up and smell the coffee. As the MP pointed out, it was more appropriate for the Mogadishu administration to set aside a budget for the talks between Somalia and Somaliland instead of pretending Somaliland needs handouts from them. If the Koonfurian politicians are actually serious about keeping Somaliland in a union, they should have made an entire ministry with a serious budget for such a cause. For comparison sake, think about Britain's Brexit secretary, special government department, and multi-billion pound budget.

Mooge   

i think maareeye is upset and tired with whole mogadishu politics. dahir calasoow went after the guys for many months and it was unfair and personal niyoow. i wouldn't stay in mogdishu if I went through that. we know calasoow doesn't speak for mogadishu people or the goverment but it still has effect on the person. maareeye could quit anytime.