Suldaanka

Inauguration of Somaliland's 5th President H.E. Muse Bihi Abdi

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

The new president should do whatever he can to bring about equality and justice for all but taalo for Sayidka??? The problem with Saydika was not his campaign against the British and other foreigners but his murderous campaign against the Somali civilians. He was responsible for the murder of a lot of my grandfather's brothers in Sanaag. His movement was the Alshabaab of his time. His abusive and divisive poetry was also a major problem.

Didnt he kill a lot of my family His raids in Badhan, Cawsane battle, laasqoray? Xabaasha Wacle?

Have your read the true history of Churchill? Why did Obama discarded his bust from WH? Why did Indian government acquired new Ghandi letters and spent millions that revealed more about his sexuality? 

To unite people and you must think big and forget minor faults.

SAYIDKA is a true national hero for his long struggle against invaders!

26 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

New cabinet announced.

Missing from the list are Prof. Samatar, Dr. Jamal Cali Hussein.

Congrats, looks much better than Silaanyo

23 minutes ago, Barwaaqo said:

Pro Samatar inuu xisbiga la wareeguu rabaa 

How so, while Biihi is young and will easily rerun for another term?

Sayidka killed and displaced my grandfather's family from their ancestral territory. Only my grandfather who was a baby  at the time and his sister survived. They went to Berbera and then moved  down to Beled Weyne. It is fair to criticize him but his overall goal is worthy honoring. And for Somaliland, it is politically smart thing to do if you want the Harti to embrace this project.

And despite what Dhulos (my reer abti) say, his struggle included Somalis across tribal lines from the North to all down to Juba.

Besides, it is better for Somalis to own this history then  have Iley and his Tigray masters misappropriate it by erecting a statue in occupied Jigjiga. 

• Thanks 3

Mooge   

goodluck to Biixi. wish him all the best and peaceful time. 

niyoow the biggest target of sayidka was puntlanders and many were killed as he roamed freely in nugal, bari and mudug valleys. there were whole clans in Eyl, Nugal he massacred. he never even saved little children. but you never see them hating on him or looking at his past conduct as anything but attempt to resist white colonialists.  sayidka was hero. he mudered my own ancestors but i respect what he did overall. i admit he was drunk on power but his overall goal was noble niyoow. 

• Like 2

YoniZ   

Weldone president Bihi for not wasting time consulting all these Gadhcas crooks. That was the decisiveness of good military man.

I hope he will equally be decisive in dismissing  any minister in that list who is found corrupt and/or incompetent.

• Like 2

Shirkan waxa laga soo saaray toddobadan qodob oo kala ah:

1. Waxaa dhamaan golaha lagu dhaariyey inay ilaashaan sirta golaha wasiirada  iyo ta qarankaba.

2. In Golaha Wasiiradu ay diiwaan geliyaan dhammaan hantidooda (guurtada iyo maguurtadaba).

3. In dhammaan Golaha wasiiradu ay keenaan xogta shaqsiga ah ee sharcigu waajibiyey ee   looga baahan yahay oo dhamays tiran.

4.In la qabto kulano joogta ah oo la xidhiidha qaabka wada shaqaynta iyo xoojinta shaqada ay wasiiraduhu qaranka u hayaan.

5. In dhammaan gobolada dalku ay u sinnaadaan caddaladda iyo horumarka.

6. Maadaama ay wasiiradu yihiin masuuliyiin Qaran loona igmaday xil qaran, waa inaan loo arag wasiir qolo, mid qoys iyo mid qabiil toona, sidaas darteedna ay reeban tahay in Wasiiradu ay ka qayb galaan casuumado beelaysan oo Wasiirka ay beeshiisu  si gooniya ugu  maamuusayo.

7. In xafladaha xilwareejinta ee mas’uuliyiinta cusubi ay kala wareegayaal mas’uuliyiinta xukuumaddii hore ay reeban tahay in lagu qabto meel ka baxsan xarumaha dawladda.

• Like 1