Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

u know u r somali when u ...........

YOU KNOW YOUR SOMALI WHEN YOU PUT KETCHUP IN EVERYTHING

ya kno ur somali when u have 1,768 uses for vasaline!

ya kno ur somali when ur on da bus and ur da loudest ppl talkin

ya kno ur somali when u have bout 30 kutabz at home but never use it

ya kno ur somali when ur dad married two other wifes

ya kno ur somali when tea is made 5 times a day

ya kno ur somali when u put sugar in everything

u know ur somali if you got chased by AFRO-AMERICANs

You know u somali when ur mom says " u can memorize music, but u cant memorize quran "

You know u somali when u shop for gear on the 20th of the month

You know u somali when u buy sifa phone cards

You know u somali when u buy a computer and ur parents ask for BBC somali radio 24/7

You know you're a somali male when.. your watch dangles around your wrist

You know you're somali when... there are buttons missing on your TV, so you use fork to change the channels.. lol

You know you're somali when... you have a printer, but it doesn't WORk

You know you're somali when... you're up late on a school night (checking out the latest posts on SOL)

you know your somali when your dad swears he was a superstar soccer player

you know your somali when your mom wears a dirac to the supermarket

you know your somali when you have the same drapes as aleast 5 of your neighbors

you know you somali when ... you have a cell phone all day, but you turn it on at 6......only in canada loool...

you know you somali when ... you go watch soccer games in the summer even though you hate soccer..tdot ppl u know who u r :D

you know you somali when ... you come to a jam with all yo' bling bling, but still wanna hustle, to get in for free

u know u somali when u wash the dishes wit socks if we dont find sponges

you know your somali when u go to somali parties tellin your girlfriend you don't like somali guys.

you know ur somali when your niece is 40yrs older than you. :D

you know ur somali when ur told the wedding starts @ 9 pm but the guests and bride show up at 12 am.

you know ur somali when u smell like bariis and baasto @ school

you know ur somali when u eat lunch at 8 pm and dinner at 1 am

you know ur somali when a basic 3 on 3 bball game takes two hours ta finish

you know ur somali when ur hair line starts at ur ears :D:D

you know ur somali when ur hair is soft and u look mixed but ur lil brother looks like he's from kenya.. :D:D ..............

asxantu

loooooooool checkmate thats is so true about these comment you made me remeber back in the dayz when ... there are buttons missing on your TV, so you use fork to change the channels.. lol that one i agree and also we are the loud when it comes being together and also one more thing we know we are somali when we talk with the hand and we know somali guys eat while there mouth is open hehhehe.

Pucca   

[ ya kno ur somali when u have bout 30 kutabz at home but never use it ]

lol thats soo true in my house!

HAHAHAHAHAH LOL

Very nice,

''ya kno ur somali when ur on da bus and ur da loudest ppl talkin''

U know brother, somalia is a very big country. if u need ur neighbour who lives 2miles away u just shout. thats the reason why we r so loud.

LOL

boxer   

loooooooooooooolz damn right man i put KETCHUP in almost everything i eat. and u forgot onething i don't feel the taste of my meal without it....where is my banana bro ;)

"You know you're somali when... there are buttons missing on your TV, so you use fork to change the channels.. lol "

looooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! oh my god that is so true. i remember back in the day when i used to do that. i swear i was laughing so hard that my head hurt. but anywyz thnx cause i was feeling well and you made my day a little brighter. keep up the good jokes.

raula   

U dang' sure are somali when "you have an answer to everything" :D;) (there is never a dumb somali)

you know ur somali when ur hair is soft and u look mixed but ur lil brother looks like he's from kenya.. ..............wallaaahi this one so true i hav seen it in every somali family .....................1 is light , 1 is black, 1 is blue, loooooool .........................asxantu

posted by og- gal

I would add that , I know I am somali cos my father is Somali

loooool can somebody pls tell me wat the hell is wrong with dis grown a$$ women?...............asxantu

You know you're somali when... you have a printer, but it doesn't WORk....loooooooooool

got bout 3 or 4..lol..noneof em work,,lol

ya kno ur somali when tea is made 5 times a day....looooool damn shaah...momz always inaa ku dirto waaye when Days of Our Lives n' Will n' Grace is on...lol..i HATE IT

muunad   

You know you're a somali male when.. your watch dangles around your wrist

--so true i've been here over ten years, still can't find a watch that fits smile.gif

Krupt33   

You know yur SOMALI when you pay Qaraan(donation) every week.....

You know yur Somali when relatives you neva heard of call you and ask for $$$$.