Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ban the Vuvuzelas

Raamsade   

As much as I find Vuvuzelas jarring and annoying, I'd keep it since it was an initiative of the host country and the fans have really embraced it.

Baluug   

Was the vuvuzela actually invented in South Africa? We had a few of them during our labour dispute last year so I know just how annoying they are(and so do some security guards as well :D ) but I've watched 2 of these WC games(keep in mind that I've only watched 3 footy matches in my life LOL) and honestly, they don't bother me. Maybe that's because(or despite) the fact that I'm a football newbie. Besides, it's their tradition, and it's good for the economy.

NGONGE   

I don't know what you're complaining about. They actually make for a great world cup. Whenever there is an attack or some incident the sound (like the watcher's emotions) goes over the roof. Keep the vavawhateveritscalled. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I hope they don't. It's going to be a flat atmosphere without them. I'm loving the noisey things.

It is not annoying ,, u just feel like there is a bee in your head but it is alright ,, :D

This is going to be what the 2010 world cup will be remembered ,, South Africa & the Vuvuzelas ,,,,

I like it .................

N.O.R.F   

At 130 decibels it is louder than a chainsaw :D

I have gotten used to it now but it might be bannned soon.

I hate themm, but it should NOT be banned, they hyped up the Vuvuzela before the tournement and it should be left to that, you cannot tell fans what noises to make.

^Qanjirada dadku isku mid ma ahan. South Afrikanku qanjro ayeey u haayan bahashan. :D

Anyway did anyone see when van Persi seemed ignoring referee's whistle, and when he was confronted by the referee he blamed the vuvuzelas pointing to his ears probably saying "Sorry, sir, I couldn't hear anything because of these stup1d vuvuzelas" :D:D

Anyway, it is understandable why some players complaining about this wall of sound. Watching it on TV, for me it resembles a high volume of buzzing bees -ziizi zii zii ziiiiiiiiiiiizzzZZZZ- and that can sometimes be annoying though.