Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Are these girls spreading family corruption?

Mooge   

what kind of a desperate man would even consider that niyoow? must some loser who has no game niyoow. lol

It's only fiction, but i do agree with you, the premise of the story doesn't sit well with our societal norms. However, we're not saying that it doesn't occur - we're humans - but it is to be avoided fiction or otherwise, specially, marka oo buugga afkeena lagu qoraayo!

Nasiib daro, this is where having an authority such as wasaaradda diinta iyo awqaafta can intervene and ask the author to be sensitive to our cultural norms.

Haatu   

Balaayo ku jeclaatey! Waxa ay gabadha ka hadleyso waa wax laga yaxyaxo. There's things that someone should never do and this is one of them. Another is stealing your best friends girl (I actually know someone who's done that :D)

On a side note, I wish the interview was longer :D :D

gooni   

Wax mushkilada ma leh jacaylka waa laga hadli karaa waxaan aaminsanahay inuusan wadnaha ku dhicin wuxuu ku dhacaa indhaha waxayna u gudbiyaan xubinta ku shaqada leh jacaylka

Labaduba way jeclaan karaan ayagoo xaas leh balse waxaa na xukuma diinta iyo akhlaaqda suuban

Mooge

Makula talin lahayd ninka xaas nin kale jeclaaday inuu u tago una sheego ninkeeda inuu jacayl la liito?

Hadaysan weli aqal gelin dagaalku ma furan yahay aragtidaada?

Reer burtinle waan aqaane reer barigu see u xaliyaan arimaha jacaylkaanoo kale?

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Wax mushkilada ma leh jacaylka waa laga hadli karaa waxaan aaminsanahay inuusan wadnaha ku dhicin
wuxuu ku dhacaa indhaha waxayna u gudbiyaan xubinta ku shaqada leh jacaylka

Labaduba way jeclaan karaan ayagoo xaas leh balse waxaa na xukuma diinta iyo akhlaaqda suuban

Mooge

Makula talin lahayd ninka xaas nin kale jeclaaday inuu u tago una sheego ninkeeda inuu jacayl la liito?

476.gif

<cite>

Wax mushkilada ma leh jacaylka waa laga hadli karaa waxaan aaminsanahay inuusan wadnaha ku dhicin wuxuu ku dhacaa indhaha waxayna u gudbiyaan xubinta ku shaqada leh jacaylka

Mooge

I agree with you! Love itself is pure and innocent it's how you act upon it that determines whether the outcome will be a sin or not. Indeed love starts with the eyes after all they say it's the window to the soul. Well said Gooni :)

Mooge - Niyow do you live under a rock lol. People falling in love with another while they are in relationship or the other person in relationship is common. Some affairs start that way.

xabad   

<cite>

I agree with you! Love itself is pure and innocent it's how you act upon it that determines whether the outcome will be a sin or not. Indeed love starts with the eyes after all they say it's the window to the soul. Well said Gooni
:)

Mooge
- Niyow do you live under a rock lol. People falling in love with another while they are in relationship or the other person in relationship is common. Some affairs start that way.

There is no love in Romantic adult relationships, only lust. Pure and innocent love can only be between children and their parents, or between siblings. I cringe when people use the word love to refer to the physical attraction between sexes.

<cite>

There is no love in Romantic adult relationships, only lust. Pure and innocent love can only be between children and their parents, or between siblings. I cringe when people use the word love to refer to the physical attraction between sexes.

Are you serious?! To say that love doesn't exist in romantic relationships is a ridiculous statement.

Love does exist in romantic relationships so does lust. A relationship can either be based on love or lust or both. That's why I said some affairs start that way because the basis for some is lust. Love is a feeling one doesn’t have control over nor whoever you fall for. You can love many things in life e.g. siblings, parents, family, co-workers, neighbours, friends, animals, nature, brothers/sisters in religion and etc..

Haatu   

Someone sent me this video recently and it's sort of related to the topic (it doesn't deserve a new thread). Bal dhageysta fisqiga ay carruurtan ku heesaayaan! Are they just lip syncing or is this just an carruur song? If it's an actual hees soomaali waa u dhammaatey.

"Farxadda furaashkana lama falanqeyn karo" aa?

Miyir   

The story is made up, having an affair is nothing new.

Haatu, too many beardos here, let the kids enjoy and discover, stop shaming them.

xabad   

<cite>

The story is made up, having an affair is nothing new.

Haatu, too many beardos here, let the kids enjoy and discover, stop shaming them.

I actually agree with Haatu, it is a slippery slope with morals, you don't wanna rap music and its sexualized message to have any acceptance whatosever in the community.

Miyir   

<cite>

I actually agree with Haatu, it is a slippery slope with morals, you don't wanna rap music and its sexualized message to have any acceptance whatosever in the community.

What morals got to do a bit of fun!!!!! Not surprised, a typical sexually insecure middle east inspired beardos attitude .