Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Warlord Hiiraale in Mogadishu "Jail". He is saying qoslaye cheated him.

gooni   

Soo kuligood wada warlord maahan xataa adeerkaa casiir dhuuqe ma waxad u haystaa inuu wax maamulo.

Mooge   

Gooni, niyoow Hiiraale is a complete loser in all of this. he was defeated but is claiming he is put under house arrest by the incompetent qoslaye. what a shame.

gooni   

I thought he was defeated by Kenyans, is he still life?

Ninyow inta kenyatigu joogo dhaantada wax ka cayaar,ninkaanu nin kaftama ma’ahan.

Mooge   

Gooni, niyoow odayga la taliya hada tol tihin. niyoow, he is gone 100% mad. he was defeated by Darky and his coalition. there is not Kenyans that defeated him. if it makes you feel good, keep talking about Kenyans.

lol@dhaanto. you are indirectly attacking Darky's clan niyoow. lol

gooni   

Lool nin weyn baad noqotay wakiilka Kenya u fadhiya puntland in lagaa dhigay ahayd

Madoobe iyo hiiraale wax farqi oo u dhaxeeya ma garanayo dibidu markay dagaalamayaan kor ma fiiriyaan aakhirkana waraabaa cuna

Dhulka soomaalidu waa wada barwaaqo burtinle waa ka caano badan tahay kismaayo sidaad noo sheegtay ayada dhaantada ha lagu barto haday daacadu jirto.

soo sidaas kulama aha awoowe.

Holac   

It is interesting to hear Hiiraale in such a desperate situation. This man has been fighting one group or another since the 90's and he has nothing to show for it. This is a truly tragic case of warlordism.

gooni   

Barre hiraale he is good man soft spoken very religion intelligent, open hart and brave as well.

You can promote your own warlord as a black bearded lion, or Harvard economist and wealthy golf player.

Is not good to oppose other people’s president and call him complicated warlord, every tribe has their own leader, still we denying having one president and one country, fallow me is not like fallow each other.

What is bothering me is youngster who doesn't know the situation in their country well, and don’t know how to clean their mouth chocolate.

gooni   

Your right sir exactly that is what I am saying your educated president ruling his own tribe why you opposing other people’s joys ?

Holac   

Is not good to oppose other people’s president and call him complicated warlord, every tribe has their own leader, still we denying having one president and one country, fallow me is not like fallow each other.

Gooni, Hiiraale had his time in the limelight, and it best he retires in peace and let Somalia have peace. Comparing him to Puntland president is being disingenuous.

gooni   

Holac we don't have pension bills and retirement care in Somalia, traditionally Somalis warlord is unique more than any educator you can imagined, he has to work until his time comes, if he passed away sure they will name dusty airport after him.

Hiraale has followers no need to deny that is the fact, also he is not an innocent fisherman, his competitor become a puppet president white suit can’t make shariif?.

South Somalia was a war zone, since long time till now; I think they don’t need educator fat man in this case.

Comparisons to puntland that is true there is big difference between two, some places in puntland they doesn’t know where is other Somalia located, they are good people peaceful and hard worker family, anyone can rule either your doctor or driver as long your one of the them.

The best way to save the country is to avoid the Hypocrisy, use headlight to see threw navigation.

lol @ gooni, the professor is not my president, honestly just thought it was crazy to compare the two. Whatever the case, am really glad the era where people like barre mattered is over.

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Barre hiraale he is good man soft spoken very religion intelligent, open hart and brave as well.

You can promote your own warlord as a black bearded lion, or Harvard economist and wealthy golf player.

What is bothering me is youngster who doesn't know the situation in their country well, and don’t know how to clean their mouth chocolate.

He is not complicated, he is just a common warlord whose time is up.