Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

The difference between white and Somali women.....

J.Lee   

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't agree with this and I don't know why I posted in the jokes section but its absurdity had me cracking up.......

somali women,..sees her self less qualified

as an independently thinking person

white women,..sees her self as a partner in every activity

SOMALI WOMEN.... they have the ability to cook and clean and talk

WHITE WOMEN.....they have the ability to think and understand things clearly and logically

somali women mostly are bad conversationalist) on your first date which is the time to explore each other and talk about dislikes or likes, goals, and other things about life....... she will talk about irrelevant topics all night like how bad she want to bring her mom here

white women..through out the dinner she will represent her self in a proper way to prove that she is the right candidate

somali women,..think if they give a guy a goodnight kiss they've practically gone all the way

white women,..a tongue kiss is an expression of gratitude

somali women,...it's the man's obligation to take care of everything,

white women,..everything is shared equally

somali women,,...more u do for them is more is they ask

white women, they appreciate the little things that you do for them

somali women,.....your family covers the wedding expenses

white women,...her family covers the wedding expenses

somali women,....in yoor honeymoon she cries during sex and begs you to stop

white women,...in your honeymoon,..she moans and roers during sex and asks you not to stop

somali women,....devoted to yearn 24/7

white women,.....devoted to pleasure

somali women,...demands you to send money to her family back home, even when your cash follow is low

white women, her family offers you help..when your cash follow is low

somali women.....she is expertise of every field

white women,..she Respects other people's fields

somali women,... If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect her

white women,...if you remonce her she sees you a passionate person

somali women,..if you buy her flowers she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction

white women,....if you buy her flowers...you are the sweetest man in the world

somali women,....her goals are to get married

white women,..she set goals for her grand kids

king_450   

WHITE WOMEN.....they have the ability to think and understand things clearly and logically

SOMALI WOMEN.... they have the ability to cook and clean and talk

Well lady i don't know if you expect any sane person to respond to you ,or just ignore this media quotation completely.Do you beleive this though?

OG Moti   

MSword, since when we became a white a$$, anyway how about this White girl:

White girl: smells so bad and she knows she smells and still have the nerve to hope u doing her

Somali girl: smells good but still taKes a Shower cause she believes cleaniness is next to godliness

White A$$ girl: has no manners and showing her jelly tammy and fashuuq a$$ will make her attractive, but it only makes men want to puke...

Somali fine a$$ girl: dresses well and even when she covers all her body she is looks good and attractive..

White girl: dont deserve to be spent on, so if u have no choice rather then to get a white a$$ girl let her pay her drinks and share the rent

Somali girl: her beauty and manner force u to treat her well and she makes u wish to bring the whole world under her legs, and u give anything just to have a 10 minutes talk with her...

White lady: relationship means only pleasing her, and you come second and she comes first

Somali lady: you come first and if you are nice to understand relationship is 2 way thing she will adore u and still make u come first, she pleases you and she hopes you will please her too but never complains if you are not up to the task, she helps u to be a real man...

white lady: ugly inside, ugly outside, no manners, they are plain so plain

somali lady: pretty inside, pretty outside, pretty all the way, she makes u relaxed, looking at her gives u hope and energy

how about that msWord.... u still think the white a$$ could any way be better than somali women, i strongly doubt.. peace

Adna   

salaam

OG moti good job bro, sida sharafta aad u qiimeysay gabadh soomaliyeed, madaxaad kor alaha yeelo mala dhih jirinoo,,, once again thank you walaalo,,,

To the poster sis don't you let us down markaleeto allah gaalo wuunaga weyniisiiyay, diinteena sharafteena, macaanta i don't see no joke in this post other then putind us down :D :mad:

J.Lee   

Y'all are quick to jump down the throat of people aren't you. Bismilaahi! did you guys see something in this post that made you inclined to believe that I actually would put down myself....... a Somali woman

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't agree with this and I don't know why I posted in the jokes section but its absurdity had me cracking up.......

as the saying goes read before you reap!

i see the denial factor kicked in!!lol!..word to msword! u nailed it on the head!!bravo...i couldnt go to work today due the fires in southern california...but this is some what correct!!

Lefty   

LOL..What a difference but you forgot to include the downside of Whitewomen. Anyhow, It was interesting reading them all.

valerie   

Ms Word..First..this aint a joke..the only joke here is you..coz..apparently u're a white *** in a black community's zone..so get out of here..and if u like white women..thats ur business..keep it 2 urself..we're not interested..aight..safe

Ms Word stated

So ppl read first :rolleyes: