Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Who is behind attacking The Central Hotel

Saalax   

I believe the infamous anarchists aka the scrap metal looters are behind it,

reason I say this is because we all know they are scared of clean business

competition, after months of huge successes and attracting many people the

scrap metal looters became green with envy and plotted on how to attack it.

Central hotel belongs to a Somalilander businessman by the name Axmed Buur

from Bohol, Sool, many people belonging to the same community as him and

me were also wounded in the attack and one died AUN by the name Fuad

Xussen Ismaaciil Gaane.

Tolloow why are somalidiid in xamar?

I dont believe in suicidebombs, but i believe their sarakiil and politicians must be executed for treason. If the govt doesnt do that, a group should be formed to kill every somalidiid politician, sarakiil that are located in Xamar. To do that, the people from xamar living in the dead desert called maamulka somalidiid should leave there quickly. To avoid revenge attacks. When that happens, yes the blood of somalidiid becomes allowed to be spilled(executions, ambushes without suicideattacks) because they support the division of somalia and they are children of the ethiopians.

Let the somalidiid feel harshness and hatred because they started the flame of war by supporting terrorism and division of the land.

This weak govt will not dare to execute the guards and owners of central (terrorist) hotel. We cant put our hopes on weak socalled govt, so the somalis should take matters in their hands.

Somalidiidoow u are wrong. Siilaanyo abu caloolweyne is behind the attacks. He hates somalidiids living in Xamar and wants to instill fear in them, so they leave that place and go back to their smelly desert.

Saalax...so many people from a particular region died simply because the hotel owners mostly employed people from that region.

And how is this attack any different from attacks against Shaamo, Maka al-Mukarama, SYL and Jaziira hotels?

Alshabab doesn't give sh!t about who is who. It will target wherever important people gather. And it is clear they have moles everywhere including among hotel employees around the city.

Che, ninyoow dont play that card of alshabab doesnt care about clannism.

We all know when alshabaab was not lead by beesha waqooyi there occurred terrorist attacks in Hargeisa. When abu Mansur roobow lead alshabab from May 2008 till dec 2008 there was terrorist attack in maamulka I-AqoonsadaLand.

When the D.R clan took over the leadership of terrorism, Godane acted as a excellent agent of Beesha I-Aqoonsadaland.

The new leader From Alshabab is also D*R.

No doubt, all the terrorist attacks is planned from Hargeisa.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tolloow why are somalidiid in xamar?

I dont believe in suicidebombs, but i believe their sarakiil and politicians must be executed for treason. If the govt doesnt do that, a group should be formed to kill every somalidiid politician, sarakiil that are located in Xamar. To do that, the people from xamar living in the dead desert called maamulka somalidiid should leave there quickly. To avoid revenge attacks. When that happens, yes the blood of somalidiid becomes allowed to be spilled(executions, ambushes without suicideattacks) because they support the division of somalia and they are children of the ethiopians.

Let the somalidiid feel harshness and hatred because they started the flame of war by supporting terrorism and division of the land.

This weak govt will not dare to execute the guards and owners of central (terrorist) hotel. We cant put our hopes on weak socalled govt, so the somalis should take matters in their hands.

Somalidiidoow u are wrong. Siilaanyo abu caloolweyne is behind the attacks. He hates somalidiids living in Xamar and wants to instill fear in them, so they leave that place and go back to their smelly desert.

I may be blind here, but could someone please tell me the difference between Axmed's rhetoric and that of Al-Shabaab?...

As for the comments by Salaax below

I believe the infamous anarchists aka the scrap metal looters are behind it,

reason I say this is because we all know they are scared of clean business

competition, after months of huge successes and attracting many people the

scrap metal looters became green with envy and plotted on how to attack it.

Central hotel belongs to a Somalilander businessman by the name Axmed Buur

from Bohol, Sool, many people belonging to the same community as him and

me were also wounded in the attack and one died AUN by the name Fuad

Xussen Ismaaciil Gaane.

What difference is there between you and the "anarchists" as you like to refer them to?. you both preach the same!

Saalax   

Che -Guevara True but the "it is Al shabab" line is getting tiring like

every assassination that happens in Mogadishu people like to claim Al shabab

when we know there is contract killings in Mogadishu and so many businessmen

who weren't even involved in politics were killed that way, so there is many

other things that happens in Mogadishu that is usually labelled "Al shabab" as

it is easier.Besides the people majority in Mogadishu and its local government

are responsible for its security or suppose to be responsible for it but seems

they are big time failures, if they failed they failed and deserve the blame.

Djibouti leader calls Somalia bombings 'foreign-funded conspiracy'

12 7 Google +2 0

2015222635601756252700337omar%20guelleh.

MOGADISHU (HOL )---Attacks, bombings and assassinations have been an issue of mystery for Somalis, and very few could imagine beyond the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Shabab group, however, Djibouti's president believes that foreign-funded conspiracy are to blame for attacks killing the country's top leaders.

Mr. Ismael Guelleh accuses foreigners of playing a game with Somalia, by killing its valuable leaders in attacks, largely claimed by Al-Shabab group.

"Despite those killings, unity can stop such attacks and defeat the enemy." Guelleh angrily said at his visit to Mogadishu on Saturday.

Mr. Guelleh's remarks come one after suspected militants attacked a hotel frequented by government officials and politicians, killing at least 25 people and wounded 45. He didn't blame a certain entity; however, he accentuated the importance of detecting foreign-funded conspiracies in the horn of Africa nation.

Al-Shabab claimed the responsibility for the latest hotel bombing, one of the most serious attacks in the city which is recovering from decades of war.

YoniZ   

Saalax, do you want know who is behind the Central hotel atrocity? or just to score points and give terrorists the cover they need to continue doing their despicable actions?

Clan score setting and speculating everything without proper investigation is what kept this madness go unchecked.

If Maryooley were fair minded to see what was coming after the day of Baydhabo suicide bombing (the one targeted A Yusuf the former president) the situation might have been different today.

The guys who carried the atrocities over the years are the same guys who proudly boast how many innocent people (or what they call apostates) they massacre.

The rest of the Moryeeley are just Lo'Gisi repeating the same route of migration in the crocodile infested waters of speculation and clan score settling.

may questions remain unanswered. I do not see the logic of clan politics in the terror attack.

Think this shows the minimum information we have what is going on in the country. Cilmi dhagoolihii baa batay, yaab!

Mooge   

niyoow this terror was plotted from Hargeisa and corrupt Bakara merchants working with siilaanyo succeeded in killing large number of Puntland elites. the intention was to massacre puntlanders and we all know that. everyone who lives in mogadishu knows that fact.

on top of that, qoslaye facilitated this massacre. let us not kid ourself with bruhaha about somalinimo and bs that is not going to work. the murderers are HAG elites working with siilaanyo terror plotters and the victims were puntlanders and few bystanders that became collateral damage.