Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

A civilized member of parliament teaching and enlighting the Hargeisa Mafia.

i dont know if Galbeedi is naive but if he really thinks one or a few men can shake the foundation of Somaliland. A rude awakening awaits them. Somaliland overcame more struggles more deep inner disputes between Somalilanders. If we want justice we need to address the core problem the political leadership not just the current one but also the one before the current administration and the current opposition parties.If we want to make things better there are ways. But creating more divisions will not work the vast majority of Somaliland will not fall for that. Governments come and go but Somaliland remains the people remain the People in Borama and the People in Hargeysa have the same interest the same way the people of zeila and the people of berbera and the people of burco and the people of gabiley and the people of sheikh and the people of laasacnood. The interest of the people of Somaliland are intertwined.

As of Sulta Abibakr he is a subclanist by nature and he divides even the main clan of Awdal he hails from the same sub clan as the former president of Somaliland opportunist, he was a close clan cousin of Cilmi Kabaal former Somaliland police chief and ever since his cousin has lost the seat he was wailing and making noise. But i say let him bark from Ethiopia. And i can tell you Somaliland is 100 times stronger than it was in the early 1990s and the mature elders of Awdal have spoken today and Somaliland people always use dialogue to overcome their problems Ninka khaldan na waxanu nahay dad iska qabta. And last but not least nin ama sadex SL waxba uma dhimi karan Somaliland struggle is more than 30 years and its people know where they stand.

Mooge   

xaaji, stop the meaningless threats niyoow. you will not be able to do anything other than repeat "somaliland is a country" all day. lol Awdal has moved on niyoow.

galbeedi   

Xaaji, the disputes you are refining in nineties were among yourself, the SNM and other Habros. Juffa Idinka mida Ma nihin. We are a different political entity that made peaceful and political arrangements with SNM, in order to live in peace and build government institutions. That idea is no longer viable. You refused to abide by the rules. Your folks said " Sharcigu Waa Waxaan Ka Soo Dagaalanay". As Mooge said " We have moved". People like Tallaabo and tiny minority understands the decease that is going to finish off Somaliland.

You can't fool people anymore. We all know this system is going to crush, if we just said " NO" let alone take weapons. There is a difference between state and tribe. INa warran Cadde ayaa yidhi" Aniga iyo Taliyihii Ciidamada ayaa Ethiopia Tagnay, Aniga iyo taliyihii nabad sugida iyo wasiirkii arrimaha Dibeda ayaa Nairobi Safaardaha U tagnay", Wasiirkii Maaliyada yaa miisaaniyadii Ku Dhawaaqay, Gudoomiyihii Bangiga ayaa lacag cusub Keenay, Gudoomiyihii Guurtida yaa hawsha galay, Gudoomiyihii Baarlmaanka ayaa Hadlay, Wasiirkii Macdanta ayaa Ciidan Ilaaliya Batroolka Samaynaya, Kii Airporka ayaa Yidhi " looma baahna Airporka Boorama, Taliyihii Ciidamada ayaa la bedelay, ina Adeerkii ayaa lagu bedelay, Kii Poliska ayaa La bedelay isla reerkii ayaa lagu bedelay. Xirsi iyo Wasiir hebel ayaa Stnbuul tagay. Is this a government or a tribe masquarding as a government. Waar Aaaway dadkii kale.

Every AWdal official was replaced by another Habros member. I think Somaliland is very fragile. If a few members of Parliament from Awdal crossed to the border, this project will not last 2015. For twenty five years we never discussed openly about Awdal liberation or self rule. Now the time has came. You are our neighbors, we have nothing against you. We can co-exit peacefully. Xaaji , forget about Awdal, we no logger willing to be the Arbitrators of the warring Habroos, We have moved. We have 680,000 Awdalites in Zone Five. We have another 150,000 in Djibouti and about 450,000 in Awdal and other regions. That is about 1.2 million people. We collectively decided to build a viable self sustaining Awdal admiration free from Somalilnd. Awdal is not something new like Jubba, Bay or Somaliland. It is an old civilization that want to reclaim it's roots.

Xaaji do not be fooled by the propaganda of Somaliland. The Time for tribal nationalism and self rule is here. It did cross Somalilnd in the late eighties. It passed through Jubba, Bay, Galmudug and now Awdal. You can't reverse the clock. When a woman reaches the child bearing moment , no one can delay. You can no longer bribe the old Suldaans. Four or five Suldaans bank rolled by Somaliland can't stop this uprising. This elders were making excuses for over four years. Just like you did yesterday , we will call them " SNM collaborators or worse " Faqash" who chose few dollars, rather than the freedom of their people.

Xaaji, I know it is hard, to let it go something that you took for granted for so may years. " Dayn KUgu Raagaty, WAx Aad Leedahay Ayaa La Moodaa". THe sooner you understood this the better for all of us. WE want our own place under the sun.

Somaliland has peace without dividends. It seems the best way to make some money is to be within the inner circle of the Government, unfortunately it is controlled by a small group (I am not talking about tribe).

The monopoly over resources and power only magnifies the injustice.

galbeedi   

Xaaji, unlike SNM, I will not be travelling to Dire-Dawa or Harrar. do you know AW-Barre, one of the largest districts of Zone five , which the Ethiopian government census showed to be 120,000 is five kilometre from Goroyo Cawl. I will have my super there and cross to the interior, take over the towns and go cross back to my village and sleep in my bed.

The latest news is that millions of dollars were taken to Zone five to bribe people. I can assure you, there won't be a militia changing allegiances and going back and forth after they have been bought by Somaliland. We have seen how that mischief has destroyed the Khaatumo people in the east.

Galbeedi, sir, cut the threats saaxiib: Awdal is nothing more than a tiny vassal of Somaliland. And I for one, find that to be quite shameful, to tell you the truth!

When Riyaale was president-- everything was fine and dandy, and his supporters were quick to embrace and promote the secessionist nonsense

Saaxiib, Awdal has already made its bed, so now just kick back and lay in it. Somaliland whether you love it or hate it will forever administer Awdal. And I personally have no sympathy for Awdalites who readily accepted the secessionist crap Somalilanders have been peddling ever since the civil war in Somalia.

I hope Silaanyo quickly brings to an end the balderdash being spouted by that so called Suldaan!

galbeedi   

Che, we didn't called for war. The Suldaan said " Dadka waxaan U Sheegaynaa In Aan Somaalilnd Ka Baxnay". Then they brought thousands of Soldiers the streets of Boorama. If these occupation of the SNM militia continues , as stated by the elders and others, we have to defend ourselves.

Do you think a tribal militia can occupy a hostile residents by force in 2104. Plus, traditionally, we don't bluff or boast for the sake of propaganda. We call IGAD, Ethiopia and others to separate these communities peacefully.

^

Waayahay, Galbeedi, waa kaa qaleenayaa saaxiib, laakin ogow anigu qofna anoo u darnaan, qofna aan u roonaan ayaa runta un dhulstaagay. Marka iga raali ahow hadii aad ku yara xajiimootey :D

Laakin ogow "dignity" ku hellimaysid 1.2 million baanu nahay iyo quraafaadka iyo calaacalka aad lasoo shir tagtey meeshaan!

P.S

Awdal can't handle a little heat on SOL but yet we are to believe they will take on the doddering dictator in Hargaysa... Dem just jokes yo! :D

samiig   

Tillamook what is your probem exactly?

Awdal needs our support and dhiiri galin, your snarky little comments are out of place.

Galbeedi bring us the news on the ground as usual.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xaaji, the disputes you are refining in nineties were among yourself, the SNM and other Habros. Juffa Idinka mida Ma nihin. We are a different political entity that made peaceful and political arrangements with SNM, in order to live in peace and build government institutions. That idea is no longer viable. You refused to abide by the rules. Your folks said " Sharcigu Waa Waxaan Ka Soo Dagaalanay". As Mooge said " We have moved". People like Tallaabo and tiny minority understands the decease that is going to finish off Somaliland.

You can't fool people anymore. We all know this system is going to crush, if we just said " NO" let alone take weapons. There is a difference between state and tribe. INa warran Cadde ayaa yidhi" Aniga iyo Taliyihii Ciidamada ayaa Ethiopia Tagnay, Aniga iyo taliyihii nabad sugida iyo wasiirkii arrimaha Dibeda ayaa Nairobi Safaardaha U tagnay", Wasiirkii Maaliyada yaa miisaaniyadii Ku Dhawaaqay, Gudoomiyihii Bangiga ayaa lacag cusub Keenay, Gudoomiyihii Guurtida yaa hawsha galay, Gudoomiyihii Baarlmaanka ayaa Hadlay, Wasiirkii Macdanta ayaa Ciidan Ilaaliya Batroolka Samaynaya, Kii Airporka ayaa Yidhi " looma baahna Airporka Boorama, Taliyihii Ciidamada ayaa la bedelay, ina Adeerkii ayaa lagu bedelay, Kii Poliska ayaa La bedelay isla reerkii ayaa lagu bedelay. Xirsi iyo Wasiir hebel ayaa Stnbuul tagay. Is this a government or a tribe masquarding as a government. Waar Aaaway dadkii kale.

Every AWdal official was replaced by another Habros member. I think Somaliland is very fragile. If a few members of Parliament from Awdal crossed to the border, this project will not last 2015. For twenty five years we never discussed openly about Awdal liberation or self rule. Now the time has came. You are our neighbors, we have nothing against you. We can co-exit peacefully. Xaaji , forget about Awdal, we no logger willing to be the Arbitrators of the warring Habroos, We have moved. We have 680,000 Awdalites in Zone Five. We have another 150,000 in Djibouti and about 450,000 in Awdal and other regions. That is about 1.2 million people. We collectively decided to build a viable self sustaining Awdal admiration free from Somalilnd. Awdal is not something new like Jubba, Bay or Somaliland. It is an old civilization that want to reclaim it's roots.

Xaaji do not be fooled by the propaganda of Somaliland. The Time for tribal nationalism and self rule is here. It did cross Somalilnd in the late eighties. It passed through Jubba, Bay, Galmudug and now Awdal. You can't reverse the clock. When a woman reaches the child bearing moment , no one can delay. You can no longer bribe the old Suldaans. Four or five Suldaans bank rolled by Somaliland can't stop this uprising. This elders were making excuses for over four years. Just like you did yesterday , we will call them " SNM collaborators or worse " Faqash" who chose few dollars, rather than the freedom of their people.

Xaaji, I know it is hard, to let it go something that you took for granted for so may years. " Dayn KUgu Raagaty, WAx Aad Leedahay Ayaa La Moodaa". THe sooner you understood this the better for all of us. WE want our own place under the sun.

Utter nonsense to say the least since when does sultan abi bark represent Awdal and what makes Awdal more special than Maroodijeex or Saaxil or sanaag we broke Awdal in 2 regions Selel and Awdal. Its just one region of Somaliland , Sharcigu SL wa cadalaa its free and fair and its democracy. And no one is above the Law and certainly not a mere sultan from The US. Every one wants to imitate the courageous SNM they are in the History books they have done their work they have fought the war made sure SL broke away from Somalia, And later brought all communities of SL together under nationhood. In addition Awdal region was created in the 1980s SL predates any region with in SL. The Habros u talk about made peace between themselves and we know they tested their strength on each other they only came out stronger ofcourse rivalry exists but it will remain but SL comes first. As for mentioning demographics in Ethiopia and Jabuuti how is that relevant should we be frightened about those numbersLol. What are the numbers in Jabuuti and Ethiopia going to do for Awdal? If you are calling for violence with in SL than you are not a very wise man , nin dagaaal soo maray waligi dagaal kuma deg dego.