Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Somali Air Cadets graduate. Thank You Erdogan

Holac   

History will honor this giant as the man who single-handedly resurrected the Somali Republic after it was sunk by 3 decades of civil strife.

I agree with you DoctorKenney. The man is a living legend. Long Live Erdogan.

somalee   

Thank you Mr Erdogan, your intentions are pure and good. Now lets hope Qoslaaye doesn't use these nephews of his to bomb an 'enemy' clan.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Thank you Mr Erdogan, your intentions are pure and good. Now lets hope Qoslaaye doesn't use these nephews of his to bomb an 'enemy' clan.

Lool :-D

I think before any bombing raids are carried out, he has to deal with the minor problem of finding fighter jets given their high prices and the on going UN sanctions .

nuune   

Tallaabo, abti, xataa Maashaa Allaah waad quuri weyday miyaa, these boys, I think they number around 13 would be fit and enough to terrorize Kenya from the air, add another 13, then Ethiopia will be in danger, if you add another 13, then we are only behind Egypt and South Africa when it comes to who has the highest number of Fighter Jet Pilots in Africa, being third place is not bad at all.

By the way, the Nigerian air force is experiencing the highest corruption of its time, the bloody corrupt system last month awarded Pilot License for Fighter Jets to 19 people, they never flew an aircraft, the result, loss of life and 3 figter jet accident this month.

Hope the so called Somali Government avoids such things to happen.

<cite>

Tallaabo, abti, xataa Maashaa Allaah waad quuri weyday miyaa, these boys, I think they number around 13 would be fit and enough to terrorize Kenya from the air, add another 13, then Ethiopia will be in danger, if you add another 13, then we are only behind Egypt and South Africa when it comes to who has the highest number of Fighter Jet Pilots in Africa, being third place is not bad at all.

By the way, the Nigerian air force is experiencing the highest corruption of its time,
the bloody corrupt system last month awarded Pilot License for Fighter Jets to 19 people, they never flew an aircraft, the result, loss of life and 3 figter jet accident this month.

Hope the so called Somali Government avoids such things to happen.

LOL Are you telling me that the Nigerians were dumb enough to give pilot-licenses to untrained people, and allowed these untrained people to fly multi-million dollar aircraft?? :D :D :D

They actually trusted amateurs to fly extremely expensive military equipment. This is comical :D

Is the Nigerian Military being run by nutcases? :D

somalee   

<cite>

Lool :-D

I think before any bombing raids are carried out, he has to deal with the minor problem of finding fighter jets given their high prices and the on going UN sanctions .

Erdogan's on generous 'mode' right now. He could easily give a couple of jets (maybe old versions) to Qoslaaye who could in turn use them to aerially enforce his policies :-D. Any move to tip the balance of power in such a manner can be disastrous.