Sign in to follow this  
Holac

The hotel bill of the foreign minister

LOL This is pretty bad :D

This makes the Foreign Minister look really bad actually.

You'd think he would be a bit more frugal, considering how poor Somalia is as a country.

Look at the restaurant bill. Probably another overweight Politician.

Calooshiis u shaqeeste. :)

Does anyone have a picture of what this fatty looks like?

galbeedi   

This is really ugly for A/raxman Beyleh. I thought he was better than this. He must answer al this questions.

I would like to add that we also need the circumstances of this bills. The reason I am raising this is that the man who released all this information is the former deputy foreign minister Mr. Mohamed Hassan. A young Damuljadiid " Kaadir", who was deputy of the minister of finance under Prime minister Saacid. he was the man waiting Usur Abraar in Dubai to open the off shore account for the President. Baile ordered him not to enter the ministry anymore, since he was transferred to another ministry by the Prime mister when he shuffled the cabinet two weeks ago. He is part of the war between the prime minister and Qoslaaye. Qoslaaye said " continue your jobs".

. He is Daahir Calasow Kin, so he is releasing information that are mixed and related all the activities of the ministry and cheques singed by Baieh. Bailey was living in that hotel foe almost six months, and also receiving foreign diplomats and others.

. On the issue of nepotism and other accusations , they are all HAG campaign to discredit him . The Minister is close to Yuuka so they are attacking him for that reason. I need more to confirm this.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This is him. His name is Abdirahman Duale Beyle. I can imagine his
calool
must be huge after being Somali Foreign Minister for almost a year
:D
:

image 1

220px-Adualebhd6.png

Wasiir-Beyle-Allsomali24-com.jpg

For someone who eats alot, he does look frail and thin.

<cite>

This is really ugly for A/raxman Beyleh. I thought he was better than this. He must answer al this questions.

I would like to add that we also need the circumstances of this bills. The reason I am raising this is that the man who released all this information is the former deputy foreign minister Mr. Mohamed Hassan. A young Damuljadiid " Kaadir", who was deputy of the minister of finance under Prime minister Saacid. he was the man waiting Usur Abraar in Dubai to open the off shore account for the President. Baile ordered him not to enter the ministry anymore, since he was transferred to another ministry by the Prime mister when he shuffled the cabinet two weeks ago. He is part of the war between the prime minister and Qoslaaye. Qoslaaye said " continue your jobs".

. He is Daahir Calasow Kin, so he is releasing information that are mixed and related all the activities of the ministry and cheques singed by Baieh. Bailey was living in that hotel foe almost six months, and also receiving foreign diplomats and others.

. On the issue of nepotism and other accusations , they are all HAG campaign to discredit him . The Minister is close to Yuuka so they are attacking him for that reason. I need more to confirm this.

So its all a conspiracy, Galbeedi? And the HAG's are behind all of this?

Maybe you are way more connected to Somali politics than I am, and probably know alot more, but blaming other people when u are caught with ur hand in the jar is not cool.

He should come out, apologize and reimburse the tax payers for this.

Where did they get the $27,000? The balance on that sheet is less than $2,000.

The bill looks reasonable for a foreign minister. If we go by the numbers on that particular statement, the money spent to cover food and shelter is approximately less than $350/day. That is a reasonable spending for a foreign minister who left his comfortable life in the West to help his country. Living in a hotel sucks and I am sure he doesn't enjoy it.

Give the minister some slack.

galbeedi   

Nin Yaaban, as libaax said , it is hard to see the fine print. One thing I know is Baile in 2011, made about $ 125,000 dollars as a senior vice President of African development back, based in Tunis , Tunisia, and a high level executive for 15 years. I thought two or three hundred dollars to cheat hotel meals were disgrace for his position.

about the nepotism, all the people appointed either Ambassadors or ministry directors , there is one single lady from Awdal. There is no one single Awdal community ambassador. Here they even put Huseen Ceelaabe, a parliamentarian who was the foreign minister during A/laahi Yusuf government. He has no business in the ministry.

The biggest game that is going on in Muqdishu is the power struggle between Prime Minister C/weli and Qoslaaye. This Prime minister has done a lot to improve the system of government and accountability. At the same time he identifies the saboteurs in the cabinet. He didn't eliminate then totally but, reassigned them in other ministries to minimize their betrayals.

The junior " Kadir' who is feeding these information is a well placed Damjadiid. He was the man Former Minister Fawsia Aadan said to be in Dubai for qoslaaye. One more thing. This President is very clever and dangerous in terms of corruption and blackmail. Everyone is watching at National Bank and treasury to protect money in order to prevent cash withdrawals , and corruption to bribe members of the parliament. but Qoslaaye doen't need that money.

His money comes from the gulf, then deposited with Salaama Bank in Djibouti controlled by Ahmed Jimcaale ( Former Al-Barakaat), then it is transferred by Hawala in Mogadishu and to the palace. There is no trace from the government institutions.

What I know is there is bigger fish to be fried in Mogadishu. There suppose to be a new offensive targeting the business warlords and others in Mogadishu, after Al-shabaab. In 2015, this prime minister was planning to start major confrontation with the likes of " Telecom" owners and others. They started last summer, but Qosaaye stopped them.

Can you imagine that there are people who make $ 15-25,000,000 a year from using the "252" Somali aerial code. They control the Somali area code with Belgium and London based companies after the state collapse. This mafia is strong and must be defeated or they will keep stranglehold of Somalia for another decade.

Having said that Mr. C/raxman Baile must answer these accusations.

ElPunto   

Why does someone who makes $125,000 go to Somalia to get a tenth of that as a minister? I can tell you for 99% of them - it is to get dhac dhac.

<cite>

Why does someone who makes $125,000 go to Somalia to get a tenth of that as a minister? I can tell you for 99% of them - it is to get dhac dhac.

Some reason successful businesses men in the U.S worth hundreds of millions choose to become politicians to make $110,000 a yr.

They don't do it because they really want to serve the people , but do it so they can line their pockets.

This guy (and the thousands before him) who left their comfortable live in DIBADAHA are no different.

Where did this money come from? Lacagtaan somaali miyaa laga qaaday? I doubt it.

If you really want to complain--then PAY HIS SALARY. Until then, the only person who can make demands upon him is the "international community" who pays and protects him.

^He, FM, is still getting paid on behalf of the Somali people. So, yes, we can complain, make a fuss.

But, honestly, this picture of his hotel bill is nothing but spiteful. We don't have the full picture of how this bill came about. When, how, why?