Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Pro Gay Mosque opens in Cape town!!!!!!!

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

This is just a continuation on the war against Islam look at the source BBC. It's probably not even a mosque maybe some shack somewhere. No Muslim would pray in a gay mosque or a pro gay mosque because you can't be Muslim and gay it's written in black and white as the people of qomul lut proves. Homosexuality is used to weaken religion. Like Feminism.

The satanist are waging a war to unsure in a new age of satanic worship or what they refer to as the new age movement. First they destroy the family, feminism, homosexuality, morality and decency.

Don't by this BS.... Look at Europe...no family structure, women abused by society in the form of appearance, body is viewed as meat...I.e. Nothing but a sexual tool. Children watch satanic subliminal Disney, while the teenagers listen to satanic music and popular culture.

This is a war between the forces of good and evil.

First of all, you do not have special authority to decide who is Muslim and who is not so please spare us the BS. Indeed if it was up to you, all the ISIS barbarians would be angels and the rest of us would be condemned to hell :-D Secondly, "the infidel west" was just as satanic before you moved there to enjoy their lifestyle as it is now. So please stop the hypocrisy, it is becoming unbearable.

<cite>

Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just different sides of the same coin. So if you can't give up sex permanently, don't expect others to be able to do that.

Tallaabo, if a man finds his best friend's wife attractive, should he have the right to court her? Answer the question

Do you believe in self-restraint or not?

And yes, I do believe those who truly have homosexual urges should exercise self-restraint and remain celibate. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those people. And everyone of us has their own unique challenges. This is theirs.

think that muslim academic is purposely stirring things up.Gays were coming to mosques,army etc without eva telling their sexual orientation.Heterosexuals don't yell at everyone's face proving who they are.Whateva you'r should be private to you.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, if a man finds his best friend's wife attractive, should he have the right to court her? Answer the question

Do you believe in self-restraint or not?

And yes, I do believe those who truly have homosexual urges should exercise self-restraint and remain celibate. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those people. And everyone of us has their own unique challenges. This is theirs.

Should a man court the wife of his friend? Of course no

Do I believe in self-restraint? Yes

And here are your questions: Can you practice self-restraint and live your entire life without sex? Would you love to do that and be a celibate?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Dr. Ken, I will say this with as much respect as I can. Never argue with a fool, otherwise . . .

A more fruitful way to spend your free time.

Leave the fools to build mosques and worship the Almighty Lord in peace while you and your lot keep chopping the heads of aid workers and other innocent people.

TheFutureNow, thanks for the advice

Tallaabo, yes you can practice self-restraint and remain celibate. Ask a nun or a priest for their opinion. You have no right to legalize what was made haram.