Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Pro Gay Mosque opens in Cape town!!!!!!!

I wonder when we're going to have the first "Pro-Incest" mosque opening up.

After all, using their logic, shouldn't a man who is attracted to his own sister or mother also be given recognition and respect?

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I wonder when we're going to have the first "Pro-Incest" mosque opening up.

After all, using their logic, shouldn't a man who is attracted to his own sister or mother also be given recognition and respect?

That is a twisted logic which is very typical of the ignorant Muslim masses.

<cite>

That is a twisted logic which is very typical of the ignorant Muslim masses.

And explain to me what is so twisted about it?

The rationale behind being "pro-gay" is, "Hey as long as they're not hurting anyone, then we should be fine with it."

Well then, I can extend that rationale to accept incest as well, so why is one of them okay but not the other?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

And explain to me what is so twisted about it?

The rationale behind being "pro-gay" is, "Hey as long as they're not hurting anyone, then we should be fine with it."

Well then, I can extend that rationale to accept incest as well, so why is one of them okay but not the other?

This twisted logic of yours was dealt with decades ago by every respectable institution and government in the civilised world. Kindly refer to the vast academic and medical databases available and the innumerable debates which concluded well before you were even born.

OMG

Tell me this Tallaabo, why is incest considered to be a mental disorder but not homosexuality?

I don't hate gay people at all. I just view them as people who engage in a sin which should be considered abhorrent and repulsive by all rational and logical individuals. I don't place people in a box and attempt to categorize them. The same way how I hate alcoholism (which is a disease)....but it doesn't mean I hate alcoholics.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

OMG

Tell me this Tallaabo, why is incest considered to be a mental disorder but not homosexuality?

I don't hate gay people at all. I just view them as people who engage in a sin which should be considered abhorrent and repulsive by all rational and logical individuals. I don't place people in a box and attempt to categorize them. The same way how I hate alcoholism (which is a disease)....but it doesn't mean I hate alcoholics.

As I said your questions were answered scientifically and logically a long time ago. I can't be bothered to engage in a futile and lengthy debate over this issue here but if you find homosexuality abhorrent remember there are millions of people all over the world who find eating meat abhorrent. Your views are only yours.

Tallaabo, , pleasequit the snobbery.

This is a discussion forum, it is really helpful if you just say or write the backup for your argument, ,than telling them to refer to studies.

I understand with my humble brain your point on the medical issues with incest, but I don't get the logic. Surely same would apply as that of homosexuality. Or am I missing something here? From the Muslim point of view, both are equally the same.

Please explain the logical point, without referring us to studies.

Tanag you.

It must take some severe double standards for Tallaabo to condemn alcoholism, incest, pathological lying and other such disorders....but then turn around and accept homosexuality. In fact, all of those disorders are as "uncontrollable" as homosexuality is. But according to Tallaabo, one of them is okay but not the others.

I wonder how he reached this conclusion?

Since science is always changing, I suppose Tallaabo is gonna change his opinion in 50 years when the scientists start embracing incest or some other disorder.

xabad   

<cite>

It must take some severe double standards for Tallaabo to condemn alcoholism, incest, pathological lying and other such disorders....but then turn around and accept homosexuality. In fact, all of those disorders are as "uncontrollable" as homosexuality is. But according to Tallaabo, one of them is okay but not the others.

I wonder how he reached this conclusion?

Since science is always changing, I suppose Tallaabo is gonna change his opinion in 50 years when the scientists start embracing incest or some other disorder.

your a bigot DK, you can lose your job easily for such views. be careful

Why don't we act like a civilized adult and control ourselves and our urges? We all have different types of urges. Some people have the urge to steal something expensive, some have the urge to drink alcohol, some have the urge to cheat on their wife, or to lie. But doing these actions doesn't make it acceptable. It doesn't mean it's okay. We're humans, not animals. And one aspect of being a human is self-restraint, and not going out and doing whatever you please. Because if you behave like that, then you're no better than an animal.

Even Western societies urge self-restraint when it comes to drinking alcohol excessively, or smoking drugs, or cheating on your spouse, or stealing. But people hypocritically turn the other way when it comes to homosexuality. It doesn't make any sense.

Self restraint is key here. I don't have a problem with gay people, but I DO have a problem with people who commit homosexual actions. Everyone one of us is unique, and we all have unique challenges which we must overcome. And yes, there are some people who have homosexual urges. But to accept homosexual ACTIONS as "normal" or as "acceptable" is self-betrayal, because you're going against your innate human disposition. The same way how there are some people who have the "urge" to commit suicide, but doing so doesn't make the action okay at all.

This is just a continuation on the war against Islam look at the source BBC. It's probably not even a mosque maybe some shack somewhere. No Muslim would pray in a gay mosque or a pro gay mosque because you can't be Muslim and gay it's written in black and white as the people of qomul lut proves. Homosexuality is used to weaken religion. Like Feminism.

The satanist are waging a war to unsure in a new age of satanic worship or what they refer to as the new age movement. First they destroy the family, feminism, homosexuality, morality and decency.

Don't by this BS.... Look at Europe...no family structure, women abused by society in the form of appearance, body is viewed as meat...I.e. Nothing but a sexual tool. Children watch satanic subliminal Disney, while the teenagers listen to satanic music and popular culture.

This is a war between the forces of good and evil.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Why don't we act like a civilized adult and control ourselves and our urges? We all have different types of urges. Some people have the urge to steal something expensive, some have the urge to drink alcohol, some have the urge to cheat on their wife, or to lie. But doing these actions doesn't make it acceptable. It doesn't mean it's okay. We're humans, not animals. And one aspect of being a human is self-restraint, and not going out and doing whatever you please. Because if you behave like that, then you're no better than an animal.

Even Western societies urge self-restraint when it comes to drinking alcohol excessively, or smoking drugs, or cheating on your spouse, or stealing. But people hypocritically turn the other way when it comes to homosexuality. It doesn't make any sense.

Self restraint is key here. I don't have a problem with gay people, but I DO have a problem with people who commit homosexual actions. Everyone one of us is unique, and we all have unique challenges which we must overcome. And yes, there are some people who have homosexual urges. But to accept homosexual ACTIONS as "normal" or as "acceptable" is self-betrayal, because you're going against your innate human disposition. The same way how there are some people who have the "urge" to commit suicide, but doing so doesn't make the action okay at all.

Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just different sides of the same coin. So if you can't give up sex permanently, don't expect others to be able to do that.