Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Is there a society that degrades women more than the Indian society?

Indians are just weird. It's one of 2 countries (China being 2nd) that practice female infanticide.

They abort female babies before they are even born. Probably something to do with either culture or their religion.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Indians are just weird. It's one of 2 countries (China being 2nd) that practice female infanticide.

They abort female babies before they are even born. Probably something to do with either culture or their religion.

I read about how China and India have a gender imbalance, where there are "too few women" for the available bachelors, due to the extensive infanticide which exists in those 2 countries. This is not to mention the stigma and the marginalization much of the women go through during their lives. It's a sad story all around

I think in China, it's largely because of government policy (1 child policy).

But in India, it may have to do with culture/extreme poverty.

Holac   

<cite>

How is that different from what muslims do?

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

null

Making a parallel between the old marrying the young and marrying a dog is intriguing. For your information, marrying off young girls to older men is cross-cultural and goes beyond one particular religion.

<cite>

Making a parallel between the old marrying the young and marrying a dog is intriguing. For your information, marrying off young girls to older men is cross-cultural and goes beyond one particular religion.

Holac, this topic has already been exhausted in AT LEAST 3 separate threads just in the last year.

This godless troll just wants to repeat the same arguments over and over again, even though he's been refuted. He knows very well what he's doing. He has a pathological obsession with Islam. It's almost amusing to watch.

**************Allyourbase, please stop the insults against Islam. You are pushing the limits of tolerance by constantly pushing Islam and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) into every conversation. For your information, you are not allowed to insult Islam on this website. It is against the Golden Rules of Somalia Online to do so.

Please respect the rules of the website and stop the trolling ************************

Admin

Somalia Online

<cite>

I read about how China and India have a gender imbalance, where there are "too few women" for the available bachelors, due to the extensive infanticide which exists in those 2 countries. This is not to mention the stigma and the marginalization much of the women go through during their lives. It's a sad story all around

I think in China, it's largely because of government policy (1 child policy).

But in India, it may have to do with culture/extreme poverty.

That's exactly what's happening. I remember reading this post here couple of yrs ago, about how Indian males were sharing wife's between themselves. For example, 2 or 3 brothers would be sharing one wifey.

LoL I guess it never occurred to them that aborting females would lead to something like that. And India still leads the world in the rape and mistreatment of women. Not a day goes by without having to read a poor Indian chick from the villages being raped and murdered somewhere in India.

And China has like 10's of millions of men that would have no chance of ever finding a spouse. That's why the number of African + Chinese marriages are on the rise.

This is what happens when you mess with nature. Maybe these countries need a war to balance things out and get rid of surplus men.

<cite>

**************Allyourbase, please stop the insults against Islam. You are pushing the limits of tolerance by constantly pushing Islam and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) into every conversation. For your information, you are not allowed to insult Islam on this website. It is against the Golden Rules of Somalia Online to do so.

Please respect the rules of the website and stop the

Admin

Somalia Online

Dr Kenny insults folks everyday. he even said the f-word to me and nothing was done. lets be fair, please.

<cite>

That's exactly what's happening. I remember reading this post here couple of yrs ago, about how Indian males were sharing wife's between themselves. For example, 2 or 3 brothers would be sharing one wifey.

LoL I guess it never occurred to them that aborting females would lead to something like that. And India still leads the world in the rape and mistreatment of women. Not a day goes by without having to read a poor Indian chick from the villages being raped and murdered somewhere in India.

And China has like 10's of millions of men that would have no chance of ever finding a spouse. That's why the number of African + Chinese marriages are on the rise.

This is what happens when you mess with nature. Maybe these countries need a war to balance things out and get rid of surplus men.

In China right now, you have an explosion of prostitution as many young men are coming to the realization that they're unlikely to ever find a wife. Some of them are going to Taiwan or Vietnam or Cambodia to find brides and bring them back to China. And this entire disaster was of their own making. They were inhumane and barbaric enough to kill their infant daughters, and now they want to export their problems to the rest of the world.

But the gender imbalance in India is with the Hindus. The Muslims of India don't have that problem

But all of those Somali men who go to India to find themselves a nice Indian wife aren't really helping with the gender imbalances :D ...It just adds to the problem and makes things a lot more complicated :D

Yea I heard that too sxb. Somalis going to India to get married. And in Indian marriages, it's the family of the GABAR who pay for everything, and give you money on top of that.

I'd marry an Indian too if I didn't had to pay for Aroos/Nikaax or any of that BS.

Somali Xalimos need to bring the cost of marriage down, if they want to stay competitive in this world.

My two taano. ;)

**********************Allyourbase is banned from Somalia Online for insulting other nomads. This is a warning to everyone. Please respect the rules of the website **************************

**********************Allyourbase is banned from Somalia Online for insulting other nomads. This is a warning to everyone. Please respect the rules of the website **************************