Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Video: Skinnies in the Finnish Army

Khayr   

Hmmm, no outcry here. No condemnations from Sol nomads. So why is acceptable to join one army and not another? I smell nothing but nifaq/hyprocisy.

Mooge   

khayr, you have a point on this one niyoow. why would any somali serve in the army of a western nation that is participating in iraq, afghanistan and god knows where else?

Adam   

^ what you on about joining the armie in Finland sounds cool , Wonder if you get to shoot a MOose chilling with Sami Nomads . Peacefull nation extreme cold.

I WISH Somalia was a peaceful, stable country when I was 18 or 19 years old. I would have joined the Somali military for a couple of years. A LOT of young Somali men in the West want that opportunity to serve in the military, to gain valuable knowledge, experience and discipline.

And to be honest, I think this young man saw no harm in it, since he's in the Finnish Army, a country which doesn't really get involved in other country's affairs. Finland isn't imperialist, they're not stepping on other country's necks, and I don't see them committing massacres in faraway lands. They haven't even been in a war for at least 70 years.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hmmm, no outcry here. No condemnations from Sol nomads. So why is acceptable to join one army and not another? I smell nothing but nifaq/hyprocisy.

One is the respectable national defence force of the soldier's country and the other is a ragtag violent terrorist militia outlawed in every country in the world. The distinction is clear even to those who are insane.