Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ahmed Samatar On the New Somali Ambassador to the US

<cite>
said:</cite>

they even released in the 90's a plan of how they after gaining recognition will wipe out the other tribes that aren't from habar snm's from somaliland.

:D Wanna see that release!! and Galbeedi is from there...

Tallaabo   

<cite>

It's clear that he is trying hard to convince himself that Beesha snm love him, when they snm just less then a decade ago slaughtered his people and still continue to do so.

Snm will love you until recognition comes, then you will see their real face they even released in the 90's a plan of how they after gaining recognition will wipe out the other tribes that aren't from habar snm's from somaliland.

Sorry Mr Dalmar, we do not share your clan's genocidal culture. We also believe in Allah and His Day of Judgment.

gooni   

Galbeedi jumco wanaagsan awoowe riyaale 8 sano buu xukun hayay haku gadmin. ukuntu qolofka kore waa isaga egtahay ilaa aad jabiso afka reer magaalkana waxaa lagu yidhaahdaa suuq geyn.

snm xaqiiqdii makala jecla reer awdal iyo reer muqdisho somaali waa u somaali, ratigaa caatada ah un baa lagu istaajinayaa.

Prof'ku haduu koonfurta ka tegey waxay ahayd inuu isaga uumuso oo xoogga saaro 18'ka may,ama wax ka qoro halgankii mujaahidiinta haduu garanayo meeluu ka bilaabo.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Galbeedi jumco wanaagsan awoowe riyaale 8 sano buu xukun hayay haku gadmin. ukuntu qolofka kore waa isaga egtahay ilaa aad jabiso afka reer magaalkana waxaa lagu yidhaahdaa suuq geyn.

snm xaqiiqdii makala jecla reer awdal iyo reer muqdisho somaali waa u somaali, ratigaa caatada ah un baa lagu istaajinayaa.

Prof'ku haduu koonfurta ka tegey waxay ahayd inuu isaga uumuso oo xoogga saaro 18'ka may,ama wax ka qoro halgankii mujaahidiinta haduu garanayo meeluu ka bilaabo.

It does not matter whether we like the Awdalites or not, but the unavoidable truth is the "SNM" folks are civilised enough to live with their neighnours in peace and harmony. We are wise enough to cooperate with our neighbours for the benefit of everyone. Can we find such attitude in Koofuria and Puntland? I don't think so.

gooni   

Talaabo

that word 'we'

Commanly we use to saparate same people,dont you think we all civilized?

Mooge   

@Tallaabo said:

Sorry Mr Dalmar, we do not share your clan's genocidal culture. We also believe in Allah and His Day of Judgment.

talaabo, didn't your own clans massacre one another in Burco in the 90's??? wasn't there big genocide in borama against the peaceful awdalites by your habro?

if i am wrong, Galbeedi will correct me niyoow.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

talaabo, didn't your own clans massacre one another in Burco in the 90's??? wasn't there big genocide in borama against the peaceful awdalites by your habro?

if i am wrong, Galbeedi will correct me niyoow.

I have no knowledge of the "genocide" you are talking about!! Can you support your wild claims with some evidence?