Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

SW3 & SW6 Merged Into 1 SW3 Administration. A Victory 4 Locals

^

Ha ha ha... why are you lashing out at Dr.Osman? :D

Why must he only, as you say, "stick with Garowe issue" when we all know that like all federalists from Garowe to Kismayo to Belad Xaawo, he too wants a legitimate and successful federal member state to be established in Baidoa.

MMA, is daji saaxiib. Federalism is the law of the land and a majority of Somalis back it.

Cadale   

reality on the ground.

Ciidamada Shabelle State Oo La Wareegay Deegaanka Nambar Konton Ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose

Ciidan hubeysan oo taabacsan Maamulka Shabelle State, ayaa waxay gelinkii dambe ee shalay la wareegeen deegaanka Nambar Konton ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose.

Ciidamada la wareegay gacan ku haynta deegaanka Nambar Konton, ayaan wax iska caabin ah kala kulmin dhinacyadii horey ugu sugnaa deegaanka Nambar Konton.

Ciidamadaan, ayaa waxay sidoo kale la wareegeen gacan ku haynta fariisimo ku yaala Magaalada Marka ee Xarunta Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose, waxayna kala wareegeen mid ka mid ah maleeshiyadii horey ugu wada dagaalamay Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose.

Dadka degan Magaalada Marka, ayaa waxay ku sheegayaan in Ciidan si weyn u hubeysan ay la wareegeen fariisimihii maleeshiyada ku laheyd Magaalada Marka, toddobadyadii ugu dambeeyay.

Isbedelkaan, ayaa waxa uu ku soo aadayaa, xilli Beelaha wada degga Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose ka soo horjeedaan, in Gobolkaasi lagu biiriyo Gobolada Baay

Miyir   
<cite>@Cadale said:</cite>

reality on the ground.

Dadka degan Magaalada Marka, ayaa waxay ku sheegayaan in Ciidan si weyn u hubeysan ay la wareegeen fariisimihii maleeshiyada ku laheyd Magaalada Marka, toddobadyadii ugu dambeeyay.

Isbedelkaan, ayaa waxa uu ku soo aadayaa, xilli Beelaha wada degga Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose ka soo horjeedaan, in Gobolkaasi lagu biiriyo Gobolada Baay</blockquote>

lol cadale Shabeele state Army? the national army?

strange bedfellows MMA and Cadale!!!

Instead of fighting this the same way you fought Jubbaland, why not try to expand the boundaries of mogadishu (or Banaadir)? Try to include more of the surrounding areas and make it a federal district similar to Washington DC but with all the voting powers of a federal state.

I'm having a sense of Déjà vu all over again, the more violently you resist something the worse will be the backfire.

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The Galgaduud boys will not decide and should not be allowed to have any voice in this. Mostly it is Galmudug guys who have some farms and property. The Galgaduud have only guns and militia. Any way the Shabeelaha State protagonists are The Unaka who have a land (shabeelaha Dhexe) to join with Shabeele not reer Galgaduud. The Watermaal can deal with Unaka who are not looters and may have similar culture.

sxb no offence since i like you, but please think about your own people in awdal state, on how they are subjected by their own equal neighbours snm-boys!

Galmudug and beesha galgaduud wa walaalo FOREVER!

Galmudug waa curudkii H/G and brothers always fight together!

S/hoose and Jubooyinka, especially J/dhexe belongs to beesha H/G, so please galbeed MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY AWAY FROM OUR AFFAIR!!!!!

lol cadale Shabeele state Army? the national army?

strange bedfellows MMA and Cadale!!!

I don't know about you guys but I believe this is a good problem to have: I like how the conversation has moved from "we don't want Federalism" to how best to demarcate the southern provinces into viable Federal member states.

Dr_Osman   

Warheedhe Miskin macruuf, Adigo la heeshin karin The M from D & M maxaa ku geeye sahal iyo hag? ma macqul ba inaad hag iyo sahal la heeshisid adigo la heeshin karin kan ku dhow? war dalku waqti lumiska ka daa, isu taga taager, xal kale ma jiree

galbeedi   

Dalmar, it is my business. If every HAG is claiming Shabeelaha and Dr. Osman from Bari claiming Jubba, then, Shabeealha Hoose is my land, since it is A D...r country. By blood the land of Watermaal is mine too. Furthermore, I do not like injustice.

On the SNM boys, we agreed together to keep these place safe and prosperous. We are intermixed, and just like your Galgaduud boys, we are related too. That doesn't mean we could agree on everything. We are not subjected to anyone, if we could agree by ourselves, we could leave the Somaliland project tomorrow, but it is not our interest. There is what scientists call political implosion and explosion. One is within, and the other is to your close sphere. We the Awdal people are aware of the consequences. Hadii aanu nidhaahno aan ka baxno, marka hore anagaa isku qarxayna, marka ku xigana deriska iyo ciddii noo dhow ayaanu ku Qarxaynaa. For now our best interest and future peace is to remain in the body of Somaliland. We have big stake in this .

Well, you may not understand my point of view. anyway, I have stake in the south too.

Dr_Osman   

Galbeedi I used to think Miskin was a bit smarter then that since he is a moderator but that isn't the case always. How can he talk about unity with other clans the D M folks killed each other not to long ago in the 2000s over who will lead 6 state region which sahal was prepared to accept at the time untill we saw it will just cause more problems.

This miskin and anti federalist in general have this notion they will agree on a government with distant clans like HAG and SAHAL when they can't even agree among themselves in the D & M. Horta soo ma aha inay kow D & M iyo dadka gobolladas degan 3 gobol ku heeshiyan mamulkisa iyo jagoyinkisa and after a time period ay uu gudban somalida inteeda kale and say 'listen anagu waan heeshinay markan we will try to agree with you'. That makes much more logical sense then saying 'hey I cant agree with the M of the D but I'll try to work something out with you HAGS and SAHAL folks' Who will buy this nonsense? Charity starts at home adeer, start with yourselves and neighbour and then when you find peace there then come and see the rest of somalis.

I don't even think they will agree on how to share power in the 3 state region but these guys think they will agree to share power with PL/SL/JL, centralism is code work for forwdo, wa iska waqti lumis iyo dad iska doonayo in fowdada layska dhex jiro