Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

UCID explains why elders from south are in Hargeisa &warns war criminal Silanyo

Saalax   

War-saxafadeed:Xisbiga Ucid oo daaha ka feyday in Oday-dhaqameedka ka yimi Xamar u socdaan isdhexgal-Bulsho Siyaasadeysan oo qodobadii heshiiskii turkiga daba socda

JAMHUURIYADDA SOMALILAND REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND

Xisbiga Cadaaladda Iyo Daryeelka UCID Justice and Welfare Party

حزبالعدالهوالرأفة

ucid

Date 11/05/2014

War-saxaafadeed

Xisbiga Caddaalada iyo Daryeelka UCID, Waxa uu maanta oo ay Taariikhdu tahay 11/05/2014 kulan ay ku yeesheen Xarunta Dhexe ee Xisbiga UCID Guddida Fullinta iyo Xubnaha Golaha Dhexe waxa ay soo saareen war-saxafadeedkan ku saabsan Kulankii aanu la yeelanay Odayaasha Ka Socday Wadanka aynu Jaarka nahay ee Soomaaliya, waxaanu ku caddaynayaa war-saxaafadeedkan wixii ka soo dhex baxay la kulankaa, waxaanu bulshada reer Somaliland u soo bandhigayaa dood dheer iyo fallanqayn ka dib waxaanu bulshada reer somalind u sheegaynaa soo dhex qodobadan hoos ku qoran:

Sida ay noo sheegeen Odayaashu u jeeddada socdaalkoodu wuxuu daarnaa oo ay ku sheegeen fadhigii aanu la yeelanay inay u socdeen is dhex gal bulsheed.

Waxaanu u aragnay qodobkaa ka Xisbi ahaan in iyadoo bulshadu awal ba isku dhex jirtay oo aanay kala maqnayn una macaamisho sida laba dawladood oo jaar ah, in uu yahay qodobkani mid siyaasadaysan oo daba socda Qodobadii Heshiiska Turkiga, kaas oo ka hor imanaya Qaddiyada iyo rabitaanka shacbiga reer Somaliland.

Odayaashu waxay noo sheegeen in ay yihiin Madax dhaqameed Soomaaliya oo dhan ka Kooban una socdaan arin dhaqan.

Waxa aanu ogaanay in aanay ahayn Madax Dhaqameed Kaliya ee ay isugu jiraan Siyaasiyiin hore, Saraakiil, Aqoonyahan, Ganacsato iyo Madax Dhaqameed.

Waxa kale oo aanu ogaanay in uu jiro Qorshe u gaar ah oo qarsoon,

Waxa intaa dheer oo ay Odayaashu noo sheegeen in ay u socdaan in ay wax ka bartaan Habkii Nabadaynta Somaliland ay Ku gaadhay iyo qaabkii ay ugu hirgashay dib u dhiska Dawladnimada Somaliland , doonayaana in ay Somaliland gacan ka gaysato Nabadaynta Dalka Soomaaliya.

Waxa aanu ku xidhnay shuruud ah in ay marka hore qiraan xasuuqii iyo tacadigii loo gaystay shacbiga reer Somaliland, is la markaana ay qiraan Aqoonsadaan, Icitriaafaanna Madax Banaanida, jirritaanka iyo Qaranimada Somaliland ixtiraamaana gooni isu taaga Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland.

Waxa ay noo sheegeen Odayaashu in ay Iskood isu Xilqaameen, Isku soo Abaabuleen Cid ka dambaysaana aanay jirin Safarkooda.

Xisbiga UCID waxa uu ogaaday in Xukuumada Soomaaliya ee uu Hogaamiyo Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud, ka dambaysay ambabaxooda iyo Safarkooda ay Ku Yimaadeen Somaliland, Xukuumada Turkiguna ay Gacan wayn Ku leedahay.

Soo jeedin:

Xisbiga Caddalada iyo Daryeelka UCID, waxa uu umadda reer Somaliland u soo jeedinayaa markii uu arkay waxa ay la socdeen Odayaasha ka yimi Soomaaliya qodobadan soo socda:

In Xukuumadda Somaliland ay caddayso mawqifkeeda dhabta ah ee ku wajahan imaatinka Odayaasha ka yimi Soomaaliya,

In aan umadda iyo shicibka reer Somaliland lagu jahwareerin Mashruuc khatar galin kara, laguna majarahabaabinayo jirritaanka Qaddiyada iyo Madaxbanaanida Somaliland.

Waxa aanu cod gaaban iyo cod dheer ba ku sheegaynaa in Qaddiyada Somaliland ay tahay lama taabtaan is la markaana ay tahay Qadiyad Shacbi.

In wada haddaladii Somaliland iyo somaliya u dhexeeyay aan loo badalin is dhex gal shacbi oo siyaasadaysan, oo ay ku ekaato labada Dawladood.

Xisbiga Caddaalada iyo Daryeelka UCID, waxa uu caddaynayaa in uu ka soo horjeedo wax wal oo lidi ku ah Qaranimada, Midnimada iyo Jirritaanka Somaliland.

Xisbiga UCID waxa uu soo jeedinayaa in la joojiyo Kulamada ay La yeelanayaan Odayaashu Qaybaha Kala Duwan ee Bulshada Somaliland.

Wa Billaahi Tawfiiq

Ku Simaha Xoghayaha Guud ee Xisbiga ahna

Ku Xigeenka Xoghayaha Guud ee Xisbiga UCID

Cabdinaasir Yuusuf Cismaan (Qodax):_____________

http://www.qarannews.com/?p=44520

Saalax   

They didn't say it in the open but said it to members of UCID that had

discussion with them. It is obvious to any sane person those elders have

ulterior motives.

UCID concerns makes sense. UCID realized that Guddoomiye siilaanyo is unionist at heart. Dhex Gal Shacbi has been accepted by guddoomiye siilaanyo from maamulka waqooyi galbeed Soomaaliya. Dhex Gal Bulsho means reconciliation between the different clans of Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliya.

Dhex Galka Shacabka Soomaaliya can come after bringing the warcriminals to justice. It means bringing Ali Mahdi,Morgan, Siilaanyo to The Hague War Tribunal.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Told you guys not to trust this crook.

Saalax, sxb, mucaaradnimada raqiiska ah jooji ina Adeer!

There is very little Silaanyo can do about getting recognition for Somaliland. I think when all is said and done, Silaanyo is very pragmatic to begin the slow tedious process of reprogramming the brainwashed folks of waqooyiga who for over 2 decades were being lied to.

No recognition, no independence. Period!

The sooner you accept this reality, the better for the collective mental health of habaraha waqooyiga.

In the eyes of Silanyo and other pragmatic Somaliland politicians, time has come to pursue an alternative policy... a policy short of full blown independence, but one that can ensure that Somaliland retains a lot of autonomy within the politics of the Federal Republic of Somalia.

For this alternative policy, Silaanyo views the Hapless HAG as natural allies against the D Bloc who were and still are the number one reason somaliland's seccessionist shenanigans have been nipped in the bud.

And quite frankly, Habros WITHOUT recognition and HAG WITHOUT centralism make a perfect couple. A couple who need each other to combat the federalism tide that the D Bloc has used to secure political dominance in Somalia.

Like I said in a different thread, the success of this confederacy policy that Hargaysa and Xamar want to push for will depend on how well they sell it to a majority of Somalis and how much support they can get for it from the countries that manage Somalia affairs.

However, judging from the failure of the Habros in gaining international recognition for their secessionist cantrabaqash and the failure of HAG of imposing Central rule on Somalia,I wouldn't hold my breath! :D

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Saalax, sxb, mucaaradnimada raqiiska ah jooji ina Adeer!

There is very little Silaanyo can do about getting recognition for Somaliland. I think when all is said and done, Silaanyo is very pragmatic to begin the slow tedious process of reprogramming the brainwashed folks of waqooyiga who for over 2 decades were being lied to.

No recognition, no independence. Period!

The sooner you accept this reality, the better for the collective mental health of habaraha waqooyiga.

In the eyes of Silanyo and other pragmatic Somaliland politicians, time has come to pursue an alternative policy... a policy short of full blown independence, but one that can ensure that Somaliland retains a lot of autonomy within the politics of the Federal Republic of Somalia.

For this alternative policy, Silaanyo views the Hapless HAG as natural allies against the D Bloc who were and still are the number one reason somaliland's seccessionist shenanigans have been nipped in the bud.

And quite frankly, Habros WITHOUT recognition and HAG WITHOUT centralism make a perfect couple. A couple who need each other to combat the federalism tide that the D Bloc has used to secure political dominance in Somalia.

Like I said in a different thread, the success of this confederacy policy that Hargaysa and Xamar want to push for will depend on how well they sell it to a majority of Somalis and how much support they can get for it from the countries that manage Somalia affairs.

However, judging from the failure of the Habros in gaining international recognition for their secessionist cantrabaqash and the failure of HAG of imposing Central rule on Somalia,I wouldn't hold my breath!
:D

Forget about Somaliland as your 23 year envy and bacaac about its rise and success did nothing to

stop us. I suggest your concentrate your efforts on finding out how you can share a country with the HAG and sort out your mess.

Saalax   

Tillamook That is not how it works, this is not south Somalia. Siilaanyo does not

have the mandate to give out Somaliland aspirations he can try to sabotage it, but

he will be hanged from a tree if he tries those other things. After all he came with

the people's vote and they will simply take back their support.

<cite>

Forget about Somaliland as your 23 year envy and bacaac about its rise and success did nothing to

stop us. I suggest your concentrate your efforts on finding out how you can share a country with the HAG and sort out your mess.

What's there to envy my dear Tallaabo? Oh, wait...Nuttin'!

I'd only be envious when the day comes that Marfashland gains independence... but since that will only happen once HELL freezes over, I will keep my envy tucked away somewhere hidden.

It's people like you who will give mr Silanyo the hardest time when the reprogramming begins :D

Tillamook why would be envious if Somaliland is independent, in Somaliland no one gives a flying if if Puntland breaks away or stays with Somalia LOL

<cite>

Tillamook That is not how it works, this is not south Somalia. Siilaanyo does not

have the mandate to give out Somaliland aspirations he can try to sabotage it, but

he will be hanged from a tree if he tries those other things. After all he came with

the people's vote and they will simply take back their support.

Saalax,

Silaanyo has done everything humanly possible to achieve this coveted cantrabaqash on behalf of Somaliland, but the whole world has unanimously declared,"NOTHING DOING!!!" With regards to secession.

Now he is doing the next best thing for Somaliland and that is to insure some autonomy within the framework of the federal government of Somalia.

I personally believe this is achievable for him.

<cite>

Tillamook why would be envious if Somaliland is independent, in Somaliland no one gives a flying if if Puntland breaks away or stays with Somalia LOL

Xaaji Maalayacni, I don't speak gibberish.

If you wish to have an exchange with me, you must first make some sense and secondly keep your statements to me tethered to the topic at hand.

Thank you kindly.

Tilamook President siilaanyo is a very capable man and he understands the politics of Mogadishu and those who are there and that of the IC. He opened a new phase of SL foreign policy to talk to Somalia in Turkey and London it will take some time but eventually he believes he will get there. Ofcourse an independence struggle is not easy task and especially receiving formal recognition especially if you have to deal with anarchist terrorists and pirates. I mean who would have thought Somalia would be in 23 year ongoing violence wars disastrous. Somaliland independence is strong enforced by its people leaders and Military apparatus. There is no one in the world that can reverse that, the koonfurians always make the mistake and believe SL independence is in the Hands of the President lol, the president is just a mere servant of the nation, next year there are elections. For Somaliland it was very easy to defeat Somalia and and break it apart beyond repair it took then only 10 years from 1981 to 1991, but convincing the world that Somaliland recognition is the best way forward is a bit difficult because SL is not dealing with the anarchist terrorist and pirates and their AU overlords only. But its dealing with the Arabs who have geopolitical interest in the region the Europeans who are after resources the Americans who have also interest in the region. Somaliland diplomatic quarrels is with the international community , Somaliland has actually proven that the west only cares about its pockets and all the democracy and what they make the 3rd world believe is nothing but an art to deceive the little Africans.

Tilamook nin weyn iska dhig oo sida caadi iga ila hadal amba meesha iskaga carar hadanaad wax nuxur ah ku hadlayn

I said why would u care if Somaliland breaks away or not no one in SL cares whether Puntland stays with their Mogadishu brothers so why would u envy SL BAL KA jawaab hana ii cayin oo forumka personal insults laga ma ogolal