Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

UCID explains why elders from south are in Hargeisa &warns war criminal Silanyo

Xaaji, I think I should have also insisted in my earlier post that you not ONLY keep your comments tethered to the topic at hand, but also keep them tethered to REALITY as well. :D

First and foremost, there is no such a thing as an independent Somaliland. Because there is NO country called Somaliland which is currently recognized by the international community of nations, and to which a seat at the United Nations General Assembly has been given. The world ONLY considers somaliland ONE of SEVERAL semi-AUTONOMOUS regions in Somalia, such as Puntland and others, that were established after that country's civil war by different warring clans.

And you, yourself, have admitted that independence is not forthcoming because of the difficulty of securing international recognition for so many different reasons when you said...

<cite>
said:</cite>

... But its dealing with the Arabs who have geopolitical interest in the region the Europeans who are after resources the Americans who have also interest in the region. Somaliland diplomatic quarrels is with the international community , Somaliland has actually proven that the west only cares about its pockets and all the democracy and what they make the 3rd world believe is nothing but an art to deceive the little Africans.

Now with that out of the way... let us talk about Silaanyo. We both agree that he is a capable politician and I would add to that, that he is a very smart politician too.

A politician, I believe, who has realized-- to the benefit of his constituency-- that SINCE independence is NOT forthcoming(for all the reasons stated above), he has no other option but to begin the long and arduous task of normalizing relations with his fellow countrymen in Somalia, who for over twenty years he's avoided politically-- so that maybe at least, if independence has become impossible he can try to solidify the autonomy of his clan's region. I also believe this can be achieved, because currently in Somalia, the federal constitution allows for 2 or more provinces to come together to form an autonomous federal region. Now whether he will get this through a confederacy of North and South Somalia or by a federation of several different regions in Somalia is something we all have to wait and see.

Now with that out of the way...let me answer your question of why I should care whether Somaliland gets recognition or NOT. I care because...how can I put it in the most humble way possible...because I am a Laandheere boqol Laandheerayaal dhaleen :D

Waddaankaan Soomaaliya la dhaho aniga ayaa iska leh ina-adeer, adiguna luuq yara ayaad ka dagantahay. Xorriyada waddankaan iyo calanka Soomaaliyeed anigu dhib kasta waan usoo maray oo dhibkasta oo la igu sameeyo waan u dul qaadanayaa, waligaynah Soomaaliya iyo Soomaalida kalena kama cararayo. Adiguna waxaad tahay kan wali ka cabaadayo xogaa yara oo dhukhayn lagu sameeyey qarnigii hore. Taasuna markhaanti waxay ka noqonaysaa, inaad aad iyo aad u liidatid.

Adigoo saas daciif u ah, ayaad i waydiinaysaa "maxaa kaa galay hadii la i aqoonsado?"... war anigu waxaan ku leeyahay, boqol jeer ka horna waan kugu dhahay, SADDEX BAA KUGU QABAA... Soomaaliya anaa leh, adigana anaa ku leh, meel aad u socotidnah majirto. Marka, orod oo meel ii fariiso!

Eeeg dhibaatada ku haysata waxad jeceshihin inad isku dhererisan Somaliland. Somaliland is not a region of Somalia puntland is,, puntland wey ku qasbantahay sabab malaha meel ay tagto koonfur waxa ka xiga reer muqdishu woqoyi na waxa ka xiga Somaliland marka maad runta sheegtid isku xidhka dan ba kugu jirta hada lugu kala yaaco. cidlaad ku dhacaysa somalidu waxay tidha runti fanta maha. Somalia wa runti wadan burburay oo aan hada jirin , qaab dhaqan ila qaab qaran ila qaab dawladeed hada ma jirto marka maxaad ilaalinaysa dawladi dhamayd ba wala ilaaliya.

Independence has been achieved long time ago , rag kala bax Somaliland ka adag Somalia sidu ilaahay uga adagyahay bina adanka. Laakin as i said Somaliland beesha calaamka aya daba wadda oo leh meydkan bal eega mala wu neefsanaya eh , Somaliland na waxay leedahay inaga daya meyd jiid jiidkan calaamnka na leh marba dhinac u raac oo dakhtar turki ku eeg ku ingriis ku eeeg marba dhinaac baloo wada. Calan Somaliya ma jiro calan Somalia waxa dul tagaan difaacaya xabashi uganda burundi iyo siere leone adiguna naf uma haysid mana difaaci kartid wadna ma jiro 24 sanadood ku dha dhawaad ba la marayaa adna koono yar baad ku xidhantahay oo garowe ah , mid cawaran na waad u dhibatay hogaanki isna wa ku jaw weeraray. Eeeg afka nin walba wax waka sheegan kara anigu xita markan gurigeyga fadhiyo xiliyada qaar the pentagon baan qabsada , laakin wa iska huuhaaa. Inaga iyo kooxda budh cad badeedka gobolka sool banu ku muransanayn oo aad tidhi aniga leh maxaad ugu dagaalamy weydey hadaad leedahay SL wa ku dagalaantay oo wa ka saartay duhur cad.

Anigu meelna uma socdo nin dhulkisa joogaan ahay koone ka koone cidi ku soo xad gudubta na wada la mariyaa. Adigu see waxad la liic liicaysa goobta galgalle, Marka wamaxay baalooxofteeyntan iyo Somaliyadan aad ka sheekeneysid. Hadaad laandhero tahay way ka muuqaan lahayd laakin ma jirto,,, Kismayo waxad ku timi xinniyo kikiyu ,2007na waxad xamar ku timi xiiniyo xabashi.. marka dee ma xiiniyo kenyati iyo kuwa xabashi baad laandhere ku tahuy bal halka ku noqo adeer.

^

Until you furnish the gallery with some sort of gibberish translating app, I am doomed to keep repeating myself, for you seem unable to get through that thick skull of yours that there is NO SUCH THING AS AN INDEPENDENT Somaliland!!

If you were independent, then we would have seen a marqaanified habar representing this fictitious country of yours in the United Nations General Assembly. But since no such thing will ever happen, we will just have to endure the repetitative nonsense you keep spewing on somaliaonline, after all that is about the only thing you are independent and free to do in this world.

Waryaa, geed baad iigu xirantahay sidii ari aan leeyahay ee sheekada raqiiska ah dhoc ii gala beydh.

Tillamook ninyahow adaa gar daran. Why are u talking to Xaajiga Soomaalidiidka.

That guy rather unites with Xabashis if the world community told them: Listen you blacks wannabe arabs! There wont be recognition so you either join Ethiopia or Somalia! They choose Ethiopia. That proofs how far the somalidiidnimo took them.

Just give them this impossible option: You want to secede? Ok fine! Only with Hargeisa Burco and Berbera. The rest of Waqooyi Galbeed stays with us.

Naag(1clan) haddaysan ku rabin waa la furaa. This woman(Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco) wants to divorce? She can!

But she cannot take away our other wives (Awdal, Khatumo, Makhir) with them! Our 3 wives in waqooyi galbeed still loves their husband. Waa xadgudub weyn.

It wont be tolerated. Somalia will slap that woman who dares to take away our other wives. War and Eternal Hatred is better instead of losing Awdal Makhir and Khatumo.

The beautiful thing about this option is that Soomaalidiidka or the disobedient woman wont accept that. The Somalidiid(Disobedient woman) believes in the borders of her White English lover. The white English lover with whom she committed adultery does not want her anymore, but she still wants his attention and love. Every year this somalidiid woman sents HBD card to the the mother of the white english lover, in exchange the mother never replies the card and neither does her son.

The english lover had enough of the somalidiid woman. He sends messengers to convince her that the days of adultery is over, u must go back to your husband. He tells Somalidiid woman that he wont recognize her love for the white master with whom she did zina.

^

SomaliaRising, what you wrote is unbecoming of a gentleman.

The secessionist mindset is a minority view and as such we should not generalize a whole community.