Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Axmed Silanyo adresses both Parliament state of the union

<cite>
said:</cite>

Djibouti, Kenya and Ethiopia are adamantly against the independence of Somaliland. I don't know what you're talking about

Djibouti and Somalilanders share a close kinship based on brotherly coexistence and familiy ties but there are political difference an independent Somaliland will overshadow Tiny Djibouti..

Ethiopia is a bit difficult the Ethiopians wish to befriend Somalia and Somaliland they know that Somaliland will never ever agree with Somalia so they maintain the balance between the 2, supporting Somaliland would mean they will alienate Somalia. And being hostile towards SL independence would mean they would make Somalilanders their enemies, the xabashis are smart they have studied us , they know we hate each others. But the ethiopians allow a SL diplomatic office in addis ababa accept SL passport , they never act hostile towards SL or Somalia.

Supporting SL independence recognition bid will look weird on them since they are the AU seat. Kenyans are friendly towards SL independence i know allot of Kenyans and welcome it and Kenyan leaders have advised SL leaders on how to gain recognition former president kibaki for instance gave advise to rayaale.

<cite>

Saaxib did you do a survey Somalilanders dont hate any one , they have moved on but if you trash their country they will put you in your place simple as that. There are many hateful comment i have read on youtube channels just the reaction of 18 may parties outrages many this is a fact just read hiiraan online when they post something of SL.

You depict people of SL as hateful who hate koonfurians for them being Koonfurians stop being so unreasonable saaxib, your friend Puntand rising loves the pages i hate Somaliland is he also a minority ? I am just saying the feeling is mutual but it could be that some koonfurians hide their feelings but deep down they detest SL and would love to wage war against SL. Just wadna diiday and they have no means they are broken and colonized. Somalilanders are very open about their ideology they dont hide their feelings they have no uur ku qaad. In Mogadishu neighbors were butchering each other in 1991 because they kept those feelings in themselves for to long and after that it exploded. Ma fahantay Somalilanders have no taboos they speak of everything. Koonfurians pretend to feel comfortable talking about qabiil, but in reality they are oke with it. SAAXIB oday weyn baan ahay wax badan baan u so u so joogay.

There's a reason why I strongly believe in Federalism saaxib. There should be several Somali States, who cooperate on issues based on security, national sovereignty, etc.

But they should be left alone to govern their own affairs. Just like the United Arab Emirates.

With time, within a couple generations, this cuqduud and hatred which exists amongst Somalis will disappear. This will definitely happen if we stay at peace for a long enough time and become prosperous. But I don't think Somalilander attitudes towards Koonfurians is helping at all. But to be fair, I think most Somalis would agree that the anti-Somaliland comments on different websites are disgusting and should be condemned. You would NEVER find me mocking or insulting a Waqooyi man if he's celebrating May 18th.

And this other guy on this thread labeling me a Siyaadist is disgusting. Siyaad's government was a Union, but it wasn't a healthy Union. It was a poisonous Union and it got us to the state we're in today. If Somalia implemented a Healthy Genuine Federalist Union back in 1960, there would have never been a Civil War. But we learn from the past. And we don't repeat the same mistakes in the future.

But I noticed many many Somalilanders deriding and insulting Koonfurians. And I hope they're a minority. The same way I hope people who hate somalilanders are a small minority.

Datoore they can insult us hags. We insult them back, waxaanu dhahnaa soomaalidid, mirqaan iyo waxyaalo badan.

Laakiin they dont dare to attack us. They know we will hunt them down.

Your Idea of Arab Emirates is not bad. Maybe that is our solution until strong leader comes who unifies the land under Quran and Sunnah?

doctor i dont mind how Somalia governs its self its up to them , but aslong as they accept to live side by side in peace with its Neighbors Somaliland and Kenya. Than the region can live in peace i believe we should work towards and if Somalia wants the UAE model than that should be considered , the Somaliland motto was always waxad isla jeceshihin SL waa idin la jeceshahay. Somaliland and Somalia brotherhood can only be re established with the full independence of Somaliland that is the only way the trust can ever return the earlier Koonfurians accept SL the better for them the faster we can re integrate based on equality and justice and shared commonalities and common interest in the region.

<cite>

doctor i dont mind how Somalia governs its self its up to them , but aslong as they accept to live side by side in peace with its Neighbors Somaliland and Kenya. Than the region can live in peace i believe we should work towards and if Somalia wants the UAE model than that should be considered , the Somaliland motto was always waxad isla jeceshihin SL waa idin la jeceshahay. Somaliland and Somalia brotherhood can only be re established with the full independence of Somaliland that is the only way the trust can ever return the earlier Koonfurians accept SL the better for them the faster we can re integrate based on equality and justice and shared commonalities and common interest in the region.

You're advocating separation for Somaliland so that MAYBE in 50 years they can reintegrate in the future? Why not just skip all that and have a United Arab Emirates model of governance?

That way Puntland would cease making claims on SSC territory. Reer Khaatumo would stop calling for autonomy, and the Somalilanders can have their own military, governance system and judiciary. We'd be united but autonomous.

Somaliland could very easily become the most powerful Emirate of Somalia. The one with the most influence, and the capital could be moved to Borama or Hargeisa

It's a total win-win situation. And a single foreign policy for the Somalis would be better for us in the long run. Having several small Somali states is not as effective as having a single unified Somali State with a strong voice.

Hawdian   

a shegaatio you are MUPPET not a man up but a coward hiding from you own serfdom Lineage

your heart is afraid of claimng you own father and grandfather the worst disrespect to ones ancestors.

"Serfdom is the status of peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism. It was a condition of bondage which developed primarily during the High Middle Ages in Europe and lasted in some countries until the mid-19th century."

I rest my case. who can debate with people who are serfs always liyng .

Somaliland needs to focus on its own country before it can speak of larger engagement and economic partnership and maybe eventually political integration. There is nothing Somalia has that Somaliland wants or to have the Union do you know Sheikh zayid wanted Bahrain to be part of the UAE to But the Bahranis refused. The Puntland claim of SL territories remains only Afka i dont see how that can be a problem. Somalilanders need to breath on their own before they can partner up with others. its not that simple Somaliland is fighting for its lost independence in 1960 , Somaliland became a region of Somalia in 1960 to correct that mistake Somaliland need to be fully independent with full recognition by all the world nations. Somaliland is not the same as Puntland or Hiiraan. Somaliland is equal to Djibouti Somalia Kilil Somalida and Kenyas north eastern The 5 Somali, speaking territories the Blue flag Symbolizes Somaliland it does not symbolize Puntland galmudug. So for Somalia and Somaliland to ever have a close relationship allot needs to happen first the wishes of the people of SL need to be respected. And we can move from there.

Dalmar1   

So xaaji since the talks is this month, what will the subject be and please don't say its again about civil aviation share!

Thanks in advance xaaji.

<cite>

Somaliland needs to focus on its own country before it can speak of larger engagement and economic partnership and maybe eventually political integration. There is nothing Somalia has that Somaliland wants or to have the Union do you know Sheikh zayid wanted Bahrain to be part of the UAE to But the Bahranis refused. The Puntland claim of SL territories remains only Afka i dont see how that can be a problem. Somalilanders need to breath on their own before they can partner up with others. its not that simple Somaliland is fighting for its lost independence in 1960 , Somaliland became a region of Somalia in 1960 to correct that mistake Somaliland need to be fully independent with full recognition by all the world nations. Somaliland is not the same as Puntland or Hiiraan. Somaliland is equal to Djibouti Somalia Kilil Somalida and Kenyas north eastern The 5 Somali, speaking territories the Blue flag Symbolizes Somaliland it does not symbolize Puntland galmudug. So for Somalia and Somaliland to ever have a close relationship allot needs to happen first the wishes of the people of SL need to be respected. And we can move from there.

If Somaliland/Somalia talks go through, and if there is some temporary power-sharing deal for 5-10 years, and then after 5 years if a Referendum is taken in every region of "Somaliland" (including Sool and Sanaag), and if a majority of the Somaliland public wants independence, then that's something I could fully support and stand by and be happy about.

Let the local people in the regions decide their own fate. The last thing we'd want is diaspora people attempting to impose their political will on the people of Somalia.

the Kulmiyetocracy Zionist Criminal Regime continues to abuse the Somaliland Constitution. it's blatant disregard for the laws of the SL Republic as per our own standardisation efforts, which are in line with international standards and best practices.

behind this veneer of xayeysis and isbunbuunis, the Kulmiyetocracy Zionist Criminal Regime and Silaanyo have consistently betrayed the SL Constitution during their tenure in power and continually break Somaliland laws, time and again. we are aware of this and they will come to know.

the Kulmiyetocracy Zionist Criminal Regime and it's illegal State of the Union address is in breach of the SL Constitution under the following article:

Article 46 (4) of the Somaliland Constitution provides;

''The President shall deliver the State of the Nation speech at the start of the first session of each year. The speech shall cover the political situation, the Government’s programme, the economy, and the financial and security situations''

- already the SL Parliament has passed the police law along with a few other xeers since the beginning of 2014.

as far back as Sept 2013, Abdiaziz Samaale, the SL minister for finance presented the 2014 national budget to the SL parliament for approval.

when does the start of the first session of parliament/guurti start each year? MAY?

Silaanyo cannot just deliver his state of the union address and advertising campaigns as and when he likes. he is not bigger than the SL constitution. he must respect our laws.

Free Haatuf and Hubaal Media.

You mean the talks about talks, In Turkey i think its getting serious the Talks are going towards a dead end , Thats why Hassan send his tribesmen elders to Hargeysa to warm up the talks and try to convince the Somalilanders with another union. Word on the street says Hassan wants concede everything in favor of Somaliland the air traffic control aid north south aslong as the Union is kept intact, he even suggested to move the capital city to Hargeysa and that every 10 years the capital city changes. He wants to remove the Political aspect of the dispute thats why he send the Elders Hassan symbol of sending his Kin to Hargeysa has to symbolize what the Somalilanders did half a century ago to sacrifice their nation hood for the union.

But i believe its to late President siilaanyo re affirmed Somaliland quest for statehood that it remains sacrosanct and that he will defend it god willing the Independence of Somaliland. For Somalilanders chasing recognition for their independence has become a national obsession young and old for Somalilanders the End goal seems to be their main target. So the talks will continue but with little results i believe this entire Year the talks will continue. And aslong as the talks remain on the facilitating level neither sides will concede much.

<cite>

If Somaliland/Somalia talks go through, and if there is some temporary power-sharing deal for 5-10 years, and then after 5 years if a
Referendum
is taken in every region of "Somaliland" (including Sool and Sanaag), and if a majority of the Somaliland public wants independence, then that's something I could fully support and stand by and be happy about.

Let the local people in the regions decide their own fate. The last thing we'd want is diaspora people attempting to impose their political will on the people of Somalia.

I have no problem with a UN supervised referendum on independence if they are held inside Somaliland i am for it , i believe every Somalilander would welcome it i believe that's the exit way out in terms of formal recognition officially. There is even no need to share power or anything let the MOGADISHU based government represent Somalia in the eyes of the world and Somaliland will have its own government and i will even make it even sweeter Koonfurian politician can be allowed in SL and they can even rally for the union with agreed times. And in 5 years time a UN supervised for Somaliland , i believe thats a fair deal.

Mooge   

the secret agreement was that somaliland will hold referendum in the year 2034. Awdal and SSC will be included in the referendum that time.

the secessionist project is over like we have been telling you. It was a mirage to fool the old ladies so that they can collect money from the diapora.

Will Xaaji Xunjuf buy a house in Bosaso? that is the real question.

Dr_Osman   

Sillanyo totally humiliated him "nin dhalinyaro ah" ba tahay, wuxu ka dhigay madaxwaynuhu inuuba yahay mid doqon ah kkkkkk...I dont blame siilanyo considering when all we keep seeing is this in the president kkkk

kkk