Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

My brothers from snm.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ freedom of speach mate, this is not the kacaaan october revolution. Eventhough though for sure some are missing hersi morgan, saiad and the other rescals.

Freedom of speech doesn't shield anyone from criticism, SR and Cidaan can say whatever they like that doesn't prevent others from pointing at their childish behaviour.

Hawdian   

Somali the only country in the world where the massmurder Goverment crminals of yesterday and their "offspring" have the audencity to show their faces online. Unbeliveable , wasnt it enough for them to rob an entire country . These people are worst then nazist. Shamefull. What is next maslah " injeneer" Barre for president fake nationalist .

<cite>

Somali the only country in the world where the massmurder Goverment crminals of yesterday and their "offspring" have the audencity to show their faces online.

What about freedom of speech,just kidding. What do you mean criminals of yesterday and their "offspring"? Do you hold all the people of a certain tribe responsible of the something they didn't do? who is culpable? if you are still bottling these ugly feelings then you shouldn't be calling for Somaliland because you are hypocrite, there many crimes that were committed and nobody was held to account.

In most societies anthropologists argue that when one group of people win the other group tends to give way and move over or bend to the will of the victor m.

If this is the case clearly the landers are the Victors of the civil war that they didn't start.

With that said somaliland was a Country before Somalia and in international law a union can be dissolved and if this is the norm and others refuse to accept this legal right then who is in the wrong or who is in te right.

As far as I am concerned somalilanders were attacked they own and they have the right to end the union if they so choose as was the case of any nation who united with another.

If you come against my legal right and also considering the war was imposed on me I will defend myself.

And I will destroy you.

If my Rights are denied I will ensure to take them by force.

Simple

Notice how CidanSultan is implicating all Somalis who are not Somalilanders of Siad Barre's crimes!! Is this guy mentally stable?

So the Somalis who live in Sool and Sanaag are innocent of what Siad Barre did, but the Somalis who live in Nugaal and Bari, or Hiiraan or Jubba, are completely guilty and share the blame with Siad Barre?

So depending on what region of the country you hail from, you share the guilt with Siad Barre?

I cannot believe this guy can say such nonsense with a straight face. He actually believes what he's saying

puntland rising ,, u are right there are some Somalilanders such as Amiir Godane who are in the south to fight a Jihad against the African union troops

<cite>

puntland rising ,, u are right there are some Somalilanders such as Amiir Godane who are in the south to fight a Jihad against the African union troops

In the middle of killing Somalis and causing strife and hardship to them. Do you support Al Qaeda? Why do you hate other Somalis so much? You know that Godane and AMISOM are symbiotic and that his terrorism is not only hurting the south but is also indirectly affecting SL. You just can't let go of your hatred.

Hawdian   

All this reading makes my want to eat m&MS anywsy im off to sleep my peepz , so ha leysa samaaxo . Another thing kaftanka iyo fadhi ku dirirka waa caadi , I so hope you guys dont take all this toi serious. Waan ka baxey all.waad samaxtiin deeeeee

Mooge   

<cite>

puntland rising

xaaji niyoow why you keep calling the guy Puntlander, he told you he is a HAG. loool. your fear of the eagle clan is making you lose your sanity. Why would an Eagle ever pretend to be a HAG? saxib isku xishood and stop shaming yourself. loool.